Fan Fictions

Arshi OS - Caring for Khushi (Post Kidnapping)

sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

When Arnav and Khushi came back to Shantivan after Arnav was kidnapped, Shyam's truth was exposed.  No one wanted to believe that Khushi was the innocent one and Shyam was the guilty one. Arnav could not take it anymore and he slapped Shyam for deceiving his sister, Anjali and he slapped him again for misbehaving with his wife, Khushi. Everyone was shocked that Arnav did that.  When Arnav threw Shyam out of the house, everyone was angry at him. He did the wrong thing in everyone's eyes.

He suddenly saw Khushi about to faint. He ran to her and grabbed her before she fell to the ground.  He took her upstairs and put her on the bed. He helped her to the bathroom and he left her to take a bath.  When she came out he took care of her wounds and made her sleep on the bed. He went into the bathroom to freshen up.

Khushi woke up in pain. She tried to sit up on the bed with great difficulty, she couldn't move much as everything hurt. When she fell off the cliff, she got injured but to expose Shyam she had ignored her pain and wounds. She looked at her bloody bandages, they needed changing. The sheets had gotten some blood on it too. Arnav had just finished clearing up some business in the study with Aman.

Arnav walked into his room to see Khushi trying to get up but she fell back down. He dropped everything and ran to Khushi. He removed her blanket and lifted her into his arms. He put her on the bathroom counter and changed her bandages. He gave her some pain medicine and took her back to the bedroom, putting her on the recliner. He pulled the dirty sheets off and spread the clean ones on. When he turned around to Khushi, she was already asleep. He took her to the bed and pulled the covers over her.

He lied down next to Khushi and spoke to her sleeping figure, "It's all because of me. She fell off the cliff trying to save me"

He moved her hair from her face,
"As I care for her wounds, time will heal them, but I will never be able to remove the pain she received from me emotionally. I didn't believe her when she told me about Shyam. If only I had trusted her, this day could have been avoided. But i will spend the rest of my life making it up to her."He kissed her forehead and fell asleep holding her hand.

❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all liked it...

If you did, please press the "like" button.

And do leave a comment... I love reading them 😊
Sarita's Writing Index

Edited by sarita_barun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow. Beautiful. U shd write long shots. Again 1st here
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice to see such a caring Arnav
arnavkhushi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Caring hubby
Loved d update
aquagal thumbnail
I love his habit of holding his hand before going to sleep.
It was so sweet.
mbbsrocks thumbnail
wish it had happened in IPKKND too...:(
kuts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
That's really so mature of Arnav.. Beautiful yar.. :)
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A very heart warming OS
This is how it should have been Arnav caring for Khushi, Khushi feeling all sorts of pain everywhere, but nahi Anjali became Saut.

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, that was so great. You should continue. This sounds like the beginning of a great redemption SS. We never got that in the show, maybe you could give us one!
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: kbtr

Wow, that was so great. You should continue. This sounds like the beginning of a great redemption SS. We never got that in the show, maybe you could give us one!

Never thought of doing a redemption SS like that... I'll give it some thought 😊