The Vampire Diaries

Julie Plec - the epic writer of TVD, reveals!

WesleyGirl thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Julie Plec reveals five storylines she's 'super-excited' about in Season 5:

1) Damon & Elena's 'New Relationship'
-Now that Elena has officially chosen Damon, Julie said they'll start a "new relationship" together, and we'll get to see them "try to make it work."
Of course, their relationship will be affected by the "villain in their midst they don't know is a villain at the beginning."

2) The 'Mystery' Of Stefan & Silas
-Speaking of that unknown villain, Julie said fans will really enjoy Stefan's doppelganger story line, which will allow Paul Wesley to flex his acting muscles as two completely different characters.
"[There will be] a pretty cool mythology that will carry on in terms of Silas, and the mystery of his past — 1,000 or 2,000 years ago," she said.

3) There's Still Hope For 'Klaroline'
-Despite two major obstacles standing in the way of Klaus and Caroline getting together — not only are they on separate shows, but Hayley is also pregnant with Klaus' baby — Julie said we shouldn't consider 'Klaroline' to be a thing of the past:
Hayley is, by no means, the Cinderella in the Klaus love story. Hayley is a girl who's pretty tough, fiery, independent…a survivor in her own right who got drunk, had sex and got knocked up. She's going to have her own journey. She's not really meant to be a threat to Klaus' love life.

4) A 'Freakin' Pissed' Human Katherine
-Deciding to make Katherine the vampire who took the cure was no easy task for Julie and her writing team — but it'll certainly be even less easy for Katherine, who will struggle to cope with suddenly being human again.
"We were just in the room the other day talking about the first time she catches a cold — just how freakin' pissed she's going to be about that," Julie joked.

5) Jeremy Gilbert: Born Again
-Fans were thrilled when Jeremy returned to the land of the living on the fourth season finale — but don't expect his return to be a smooth one. Julie said there will be plenty of new obstacles as the hunter-turned-ghost-turned-human heads back to school.
"What the hell cover story is that going to be?" she said. "How's he going to explain that? He had a memorial service! There were flyers!"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDoppelgangerx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totally for Klaroline and human Katherine and Stefan-Silas
WesleyGirl thumbnail
Ikr? Like Julie said, its gonna be funny as well as exciting to see Katherine as human :P
nd ofc klaus and caroline
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ooh I'm pumped reading all these scenarios. Can't wait for the show to start airing.
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you! Excited for #2 - #5 ! 
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

in short this is going to be crap. ofcourse there's nothing good  planned for stefan and i un look forward to DE. And dafuq haley is not important in the story, c'mon she's pregnant with klaus's kid, how cannot that matter be important. and Katherine is human :( I'm so going to miss this badass vampire. she was BOSS, like really! 

and blah, JP's epic. *rolls eyes* if she's epic, then i'm JK. Rowling. :P
Edited by city-musings - 10 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Tfs.
Well JP is no doubt d most horrible writer dt a show may have d misfortune to have.
WesleyGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Edlyn

in short this is going to be crap. ofcourse there's nothing good  planned for stefan and i un look forward to DE. And dafuq haley is not important in the story, c'mon she's pregnant with klaus's kid, how cannot that matter be important. and Katherine is human :( I'm so going to miss this badass vampire. she was BOSS, like really! 

and blah, JP's epic. *rolls eyes* if she's epic, then i'm JK. Rowling. :P

I think it would be amazing to see paul wesley as a badass! Thr are soo many twists and Katherine as human will also be epic !
Julie is awesome and I'm really looking forward to Klaus n Care

so c'mon, don't be sucha negative nancy.. its gonna be one awesome season just like the previous ones 😃