Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

SG is good at leaving out tracks!!!

..chotu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello lovely friends!!!
Nowadays the forum is becoming too lazy and so I'm getting busy in searching FB for SG status,pics etc.Suddenly I came through the account of Viren Vazirani.I dont know if it is a fake or real account but still I have sent a friend request.๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Well thats not my topic.I came through that account and then remembered about Vivan.From that I thought where did Vivan vanish all of sudden.He should be there with RC as he was RC's responsibility.Then I knew that CVs have left out this track just like they have done before.
From leaving a track I remember about all the tracks that are left incomplete.
From the start in DPSC the Aneesh track was left out.Then afterwards we all forgot it as it was not that interesting.
Then after that we did not get to see what happened to Annie-Zorro or Annie-Rathie and we were not shown who was paired with Annie.
And now I just discovered they also made Vivan bhagiss without any notice!!!๐Ÿ˜†
I still love SG but I think all these should not have been missed out.Especially the Annie part.

What do you think guys??Please share your views.๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustMySelf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i wanted 2 know d relationship b/w annes n princy n y he seeked revenge..vivan is in Hogwartz๐Ÿ˜†
..chotu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustMySelf

i wanted 2 know d relationship b/w annes n princy n y he seeked revenge..vivan is in Hogwartz๐Ÿ˜†

lol...vivan in hogwartz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
well I also wantd 2 see aneesh n princi๐Ÿ˜›
heartstrings thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah they left out many things...election part was also left out...
..chotu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: naina_huda

yeah they left out many things...election part was also left out...

ya I forgot 2 mention it...they left out many things๐Ÿ˜ญ
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah agree with u Sahas I reckon CVs were in a big hurry to show dumb fashion track they forgot bout other tracks... Aneesh revenge on Princy and President elections who won? who Annie got with in end? they didnt show any of the gang properly before ending there track
s1a5m1m2i thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya totally agree wid u...n evn dey ah nt  shwng papa guggal's frogery wala trck...god knws y cvs do sch thngs...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’
..chotu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Yeah agree with u Sahas I reckon CVs were in a big hurry to show dumb fashion track they forgot bout other tracks... Aneesh revenge on Princy and President elections who won? who Annie got with in end? they didnt show any of the gang properly before ending there track

they shud have shown it...๐Ÿ˜ญ
..chotu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: s1a5m1m2i

ya totally agree wid u...n evn dey ah nt  shwng papa guggal's frogery wala trck...god knws y cvs do sch thngs...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’

ya we even dont now y cvs r doing this...๐Ÿ˜’
s1a5m1m2i thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahashrabdidash

ya we even dont now y cvs r doing this...๐Ÿ˜’

Hmm..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’