Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
arre yaar he said Mohit sanaya's better half.. dats good na... if Mohit sanaya's better half den Sanaya too is Mohit's better half.. be satisfied guys! 

tfs..!!
Edited by charmee_sammy - 10 years ago
Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

arre yaar he said Mohit sanaya's better half.. dats good na... if Mohit sanaya's better half den Sanaya too is Mohit's better half.. be satisfied guys! 

tfs..!!

agree.gh not mentioned anyone partners name.better halves likhke usne sabko samjaya.what a big deal.i also read thet Ipkknd podt.koi aur nahin sirf woh gotwa hi monaya ka break-up karne lagah hua hain.arrey...donr take her seriously.woh to aisa hain.agar monaya ka shaddi bhi hoga to.shaddi ki din bhi kahega they had a break-up.romour speeder group na lagta hain uska brain bahut acche se wash kiya.😆

okay.no more other talk.thanks for sharing the tweet.😳
-Marie- thumbnail
It's gud to know that they still hang out <3 n better-halves <3 <3 Sanaya n her to be betterhalf Mohit☺️ There is no question on MoNya relation <3 
If they hang out together  wid ipkknd cast dn it's fab n if not dn it's not our problem certainly it is their life n it's not a public property !! I am sory even if u sound harsh it's for everyone here unfortunately I-F is no more the same place or it just got replaced by others who are no not afraid to be someone they are really :)

May Allah bless MoNaya n their friends. wish can have their interview soon enough <3
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The best part abt d post in ipk forum is dat a barun fan was supporting monaya's love! I mean if i ever come to knw who dat soubdarylaksmi female is, i wud hunt her down n kick her ass or maybe e1 shot her dead!

Love monaya's bonding wid bareen,akshi n gh!Edited by monaya_sajan - 10 years ago
Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

The best part abt d post in ipk forum is dat a barun fan was supportung monaya's love! I mean if i ever come to knw who dat female is, i wud hunt her down n kick her ass or maybe e1 shot her dead!

Love monaya's bonding wid bareen,akshi n gh!

she is like that only.but one request dont go that forum otherwise that will be a bahing zone.someone replied her tightly.we dont need more than this bcz truth will never changes.God bless monaya and keep them away from such fans.
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

The best part abt d post in ipk forum is dat a barun fan was supporting monaya's love! I mean if i ever come to knw who dat soubdarylaksmi female is, i wud hunt her down n kick her ass or maybe e1 shot her dead!

Love monaya's bonding wid bareen,akshi n gh!

b4 u shoot her inform me, i want to give her a tight slap in cinema style🤣🤣🤣
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
guys stop talking about that brainles girl.guys i have an announcement for all the Mohit fans,i m going to make an post for Mohit In itvf.so  that mohit section will be little active and dolli di humein mohit ka koi interview de.i talked to her but she said for his interview we all have to active there.guys aisa bhi India-forums mein to kucch nahin aa raha hain.so be active itvf .hope we will found something on him.

i will pm all of u my post link which i m gonna make on that forum.😊
appuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

guys stop talking about that brainles girl.guys i have an announcement for all the Mohit fans,i m going to make an post for Mohit In itvf.so  that mohit section will be little active and dolli di humein mohit ka koi interview de.i talked to her but she said for his interview we all have to active there.guys aisa bhi India-forums mein to kucch nahin aa raha hain.so be active itvf .hope we will found something on him.

i will pm all of u my post link which i m gonna make on that forum.😊

Plz pm me too, i'm not in ur buddy list😊
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: appuss

Plz pm me too, i'm not in ur buddy list😊

Okaay.i will.but u have to open an account for that forum.registration is very easy.do that.and one rquest yaar.dont go Ipkknd forum .one sarun fan replied that girl.so baat khatam.

appuss thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

Okaay.i will.but u have to open an account for that forum.registration is very easy.do that.and one rquest yaar.dont go Ipkknd forum .one sarun fan replied that girl.so baat khatam.

Which forum? can u plzzz give me the link or the forum details?