Who is the real Culprit?

Poll

Choose the one...

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
A culprit is there who has trapped Nimrit in this blackmailing of karan sister..

i want to doubt Yug but that wont be that shocking a twist though he has a very bad history..

For now my doubt goes on Shivangi as her character was given an open end..meaning not dead in the show..her return might bring a good twist in the storyline..

Reason may be after divorcing Tej for a more luxurious life chose this path to get money with the one she got,married..to not get caught used Nimrit mail ID afterall they were sisters..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My vote goes to yug yr..
Hes sayng alwz wat if u chnged into bd agan
shanaya28 thumbnail
@Raj Gill.. get a life  dude. and who cares about what you say...you are so irritating sometimes..go watch something of your liking if you find indian shows boring..we watch for entertainment and enjoy discussing about it.no big deal about it... Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
simran you know how creatives always mislead viewers esp if a suspense going on.the culprit can be someone else but they will make us doubt someone else..

Definitely Yug may become evil and do harm to the family but reason will be his jealousy towards Amrit..

Lets see you may be right too .. yug  can be blackmailer..

shanaya28 thumbnail
please dude you make me yawn with your rant..

Go take a chill pill if you get irritated by my post...
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Poor Raj Gill get your BP high with your rant and my post..

.i'm out of here going to enjoy my movie in theater now..😊
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: raj.gill

Ek baat bolu aap log ek serial ki storyline ko hi sochte rehte ho... oh god how strange...itna toh koi scientist apni exploration k liye bhi nai sochta hoga ...lol :P 

This is clearly a forum where people discuss their views on the shows.. Why the heck are you hanging out here and reading each and every post and commenting tume kuch kaam nahi hai kya?
BTW, Didn't you say you will leave the show and forum ?

Don't instigate the viewers with your useless comments, you will be reported

IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think it's Yug...If we go by his past records he was the person who always cheated peoples...CVs also gave us a hint by not showing Soni's pic to Yug...and also it's not a big deal to know a email id's password..

BTW nice poll.. :-)

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I go for Yug..

As I feel Rajmata , Shivangi are not in the picture for many months..

I have little doubt on Tej but Yug is more crooked minded guy so i think he may be the culprit..

Nice poll savee
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Raj.Gill please dont mess up the forum..

If you dont like the show or actors you can just easily move away and stop coming to the AM forum..

I think you only read AM forums .. my request you please have a look at other forums ..in every forum members discuss only about the show and the scenes..are we here to chat about personal life.. Hope you can read on top of the page ,this is  Amrit Manthan Discussion Forum..

I dont know what happiness you get by hurting or making fun of others..Be human please..