Frequent Posters

ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
The day sultan enter our show logic ran away so its nt new thng for our show
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ€—Cari. Hope you are fine.πŸ€ͺ I can see only one reason for which RK allowing Sultan to stay back that is he want to show his bbb skill to him. He might get bored of old ones.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i find it hilarious that all the kachra in the show ends up at RK mansion living off of RK's hard earned money and then go on to subsequently plot against him. Also, since when has sadakchaap ever been shown as a man with self esteem ? Utterly shameless creature that he is i wouldn't expect anything less of him. His revenge on the living Kundra's for what dead Kundra did makes about as much sense as his character in our show !
afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's not a Superstar's house anymore..it has became Dharmsala..credit goes to Colors channel!!Don't worry..it's open for all..even u can live there too...🀣🀣🀣
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
agree!! RK Mansion is built by RK's money so sadakchap has no right to stay there
ManishaT thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree. RK mansion slowly turning into dharamsala / anath aashram /refugee camp/ old age home(kaka) and many more...
raj80 thumbnail
Animal Planet in RK mansion...Now there will be a dolphin,a yapping duck and a shark...
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
right Cari and as far as it is shown in the show RK Mansion is made by RK himself so even if Sultan is MK's son though I doubt it then also he has no right over RK Mansion or any of his property which is earned and made by him at least legally being MK's son he may have right's over MK's wealth that to half of it but not at what is made by RK  and secondly if MK did wrong with Meera so did he has done with Radhaji if he had cheated on his mother so have done with Radhaji and same goes for him and RK what is RK and Radhaji's fault in all this ? what had they done why revenge them ?
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Phew rights on wht ...RK Mansion...whom RK made...n is not inherited by MK...Strange koi bhi sadakchap RK mansion me tapak padta hai...πŸ˜‰ in the name of rights...Sikky-Dipzy tapak pade...radhe ke accounts ke carry forward bankar...Now its time for MK... carry forward πŸ˜† ...N bechara RK...oops...abuser RK...innn sabko fokat me khana khilata hai...RK...kutte ko palte ...to woh loya hota...πŸ˜† ...
GHG ka khud ka koi ghar n kaam nahi hai so RK ke tukdo pe palne aara 🀣