Qubool Hai

If no nikhah.no zoya.no story..asya together story

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

So definitely there will be a nikah in a dramatic way like Sagai...

But as the Sagai was nakhli for a while outerly ,but innerly one looking for each feelings and contemplating eventually led them to know and understand eventually. Off course billo rani played well but turned out as duva for asya...

Like that also Nikah will happen dramatically or sequentially with more drama..but consumate of marriage won't happen again the due to love confession or some disputes or conflicts created by billo rani or some revelations..the revaluations of family secrets won't be that fast...Asia has to go thru their feelings get bonded more living together in the same room..zoya as she said she won't leave someone she loves...maybe will support asad and be the one who asad is one who needed in his life like his ammi...they understand each other but their comparability should grow more and this track will go for a while as biwi Miya with romantic comedy things and asad regretting...zoya once again will gain everything she deserves from asad thru love...and in between we can see bit by bit revealing and family getting back together...with unusual twists...

This will be the story overall...so what ever the twists or spoilers say don't worry asay r for each other and will be together...

I know I went ahead and thought too much of the story..but if you think twice ...gul Kahn serials r couples together always with lots of romance and family bonding...being emotional freaks about family and seeking romance we get attached way emotionally as real time characters...which is so true..

Who feels the same..

For me being on qubool hai forum like every other some times frequently is like bcoz I miss them a lot. Half hour of epidose brings a lot of turmoil thru out the day saying what must be they doing what will happen next...wow that was avert nice scene...see how there expressions were...analysis..bcoz they r in mind 24/7 bcoz of our emotions and the way they portray they emotions...if separated nothing will be possible.

I luv asya and each and every character as they r fitted in every character.. And how it effects the emotions in our life.

Like seeing asya...couple and love should be like this..

Asad...wow what a personality, religious,family person with unconditional love to devoted persons..after struggles also he doesn't care for himself only for others ..but he should talk more question arises when we see him most scenes..yeah maybe men r like that..even my hubby can't express feelings well.

Zoya..everyone's character ..most of the girls want to be like her carefree,concerned,caring and hilarious...but she should give sometime for her also..may be she should let others talk..it happens to everyone one can not understand their own feelings..

Seeing dilshaad wow what a mother a mother in law one should be like this.

Najma...so cute and innocence...should find Alfie partner soon.

Tannu...yeah people in real world also will be there but this much cruelty god knows how people turn up...

Ayaan.. Brother one of A kind though a conflict with family his love towards his family and brother in unconditional. But he has to grow up and be strong jut like my brother..bcoz for a sister or brother younger brother never grows up..but ayaan u need to grow like your brother and think like your friend zoya..

Humiera...so innocent open your eyes wide..we can not also see what happens next to us..

Nikhat...loving unconditionally,fallow others orders no matter what...but nikhat sometimes being too much unconditional is not good...answering needed.

Nuzat...sweet sibling...one should have a sibling to have masty..

Razia...she does things for herself and don't care for other feelings or love..doing sin and sins will land u fit for nothing level..yeah people r there in every family..hat to do greed..

Siddique...man has to know what is going in his house..community is not the main of life..if man doesn't care razia people will arise...

This is what I am attached for..will get more once deep in story..

Romance brings romance in ones life ...

Please do comment why do you like and what effect u have...and also further story.

Edited by Venma - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
don't worry comments will come...

well I for one am a sucker for love stories...
and the strong characters of QH have got me hooked
Prani08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenabinu

don't worry comments will come...

well I for one am a sucker for love stories...
and the strong characters of QH have got me hooked

The character bring intensity...I know it is the script but the actors r doing good job...grea t stress buster serial I would say...
Thank you
honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yep! Nikkah will surely happen and yes it will as dramatic as their engagement and even more!!! You are right..they kept saying that engagement is fake..well..Asad started the "fake" engagement talk..but in their hearts they both valued it as asli..And now with the nikkah too..they both will hold back physical intimacy because of some reasons but in their heart, mind, and soul..they both will be connected on every level!!! Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago
Prani08 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mbficoa

Yep! Nikkah will surely happen and yes it will as dramatic as their engagement and even more!!! You are right..they kept saying that engagement is fake..well..Asad started the "fake" engagement talk..but in their hearts they both valued it as asli..And now with the nikkah too..they both will hold back physical intimacy because of some reasons but in their heart, mind, and soul..they both will be connected on every level!!!

Well said ... Yeah am real excited for the new twists...
navyay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u are righttt:)hope it goes this way in the showw😊