PariJat#3~Tujhe Tujhse Tod Lu Kahi Khudse Jod Lu~ - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
You got to be kidding my sweet sis . The actress who played Mahamanga in the movie , got standing ovation from all the critics .
I dono how this Kaleskar will do . For the sake of our show I just hope she does justice to her role .
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Well Mac I hate a boy towering over a girl scene as it is. I never find them sizziling. Kya kare thodi womanist hu na.. :)
So I didnt like dt scene in d movie. N I dnt want d male lead to tower over d female lead ever!

I just lovve it when the guy towers a bit over the girl . It looks damn sensuous to me .
And for me that scene defines hotness . Well , actually every single Jodha-Akbar scene of the movie defines hottness .
well I dnt kno which critic gave her standing ovation n critics cn be pretty stupid n nonsense at times! :p
WTH! Even thinking of sum of her expressions is making me laugh at dis dead of d nit. :D
Aswini is a great actor trust me! She's gnna be a great maham anga.
Mac I want my chulbul bulbul back, so that I can fall in love with him anew. It'll be difficult for me to show my full fledged active support for him til that happens.. :'(
Aswini does total overacting . Her portrayal of Jigyasha was headache inducing...overdramatic to the point of extreme . So , I'm not much hopeful about her .
Well towering is nt all abt height silly girl. Towering is all about aggression, n Rajat is alrdy showing just too much aggression as tharki Akku. Any more of dt n me n Khush will burst.
Macy Macy Macy lil girl u kno nthing. :D
Jigyasha was a vry larger than life OTT character. Do u rem her looks ? It aln shud tell u what a ott char it was. So she did full justice to her role according to d demands of d script n director.
Even Akku will be a larger than life char dekh lena. Nt likd d dwn-to-earth Akku in d movie.
My hope lies with Rt's brilliant acting prowress to make d char seem realistic.
Originally posted by Bamonforever

Macy Macy Macy lil girl u kno nthing. :D
Jigyasha was a vry larger than life OTT character. Do u rem her looks ? It aln shud tell u what a ott char it was. So she did full justice to her role according to d demands of d script n director.

Tut , tut , tut ! You've to understand one fact first...the meaning of overdramatising a character .
Aswini overacted n screwed up her character pretty badly . Overacting kills a scene for me .
D daily soaps r usually so simple dt every actor is urged (read pushed) to overact to bring out d drama effect.