Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
arjun arohi ko kuch ni hona chaiye baki ol urs ;)
ahaaa finaly kuch to himmat dikhai...gud going arjun (y)
was thinking abt arohi xpretion when he piped in,in thier convo lol shock laga laga shock laga :P :P
luv d way he open up to her atleast kuch to asani hogi arjun ko decision lene me
i luv dhruv hez adorable pakka wala dost kind of banda hai...ise mat maarna plz chaho to sanchit ko sea me phenk do ;)
deelax18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loveedd it πŸ‘. love dhruv n jai πŸ˜ƒ..gonna search for the meaning of the song... if it's going to be the death of arohi's dad i am up for itπŸ‘πŸΌ...
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

A big NO to anyone's death !! Let him/her be in coma ;P
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as always amazing update πŸ‘

Thank god arjun show some guts to tell sanchit that aeohi was his wife πŸ˜ƒ

I just love arjun n arohi scene❀️

i liked dhruv too much...keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ

hey kya song choose kiya dhruv na ..apna budhu frnd soya hua dimag ko jaga naka liyaπŸ˜‰

finally..arjun realized his feeling for 'HIS' wife😳 

Ans for ur question plzzz kuch vi karo mara ARJUHI ka bech ma haddi n payar dusman mat banna..inn doono  ko kuch nahi hona chahia...i warn u pahala sa hunn πŸ˜‘
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Death of a character????
The update simply vanished from my mind after reading this one question!!!!
I would never want the gang to be broken by the death of one of them!!! But if you feel it's necessary for the story you can proceed as you know better about the story...
Now to the update... it was amazing how Arjun thought about the stranger's words n showed Sanchit that he will never have a chance with Arohi...
Even I could feel the love n easiness these two shared... n the karaoke was superb!!! Arjun is finally realizing his love n its intensity...
nature2 thumbnail
nyc chpterrr
https://www.facebook.com/ATaleSwaron like it plz
...deepz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
most awaited update res😳
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update Veds:)

Wow I love that song a lot:)

@death: I don't want the gang of friends broken but if it is going to play a major role in taking the plot forward, I will put up with it...
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
arjun ran to his room???? πŸ˜² πŸ€£ 

mujhe arjun ki thodi daya bhi aati hai lekin bohat jyada hassi bhi πŸ˜† poor thing... hes in love with his own wife πŸ˜³

i love dhruv!!! he did manage to clear arjuns confusion atleast... what will arjun do now? to figure out something is one but to act on it is something else...

i was hoping arohi wud figure out first so that she can cajole arjun into accepting the idea of love in their marriage... but with arjun the one to find out first pata nai ye ladka kya karega  

but with such awesome friends around i guess its going to be okay! im just happy that atleast one of them has figured out... hope he doesnt start ignorign arohi or avoiding her... darr ke maare πŸ˜‘ 

the scene with their talks on the deck was super cute... thats what i love about this arjuhi... their simplicity β˜ΊοΈ 

thank you for the update veds πŸ€— now that you've become a teacher please give yourself homework and update this ff fatafat πŸ˜†
cherry227 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohh and fab song... one of my friends in college... had fallen in love and had heard this song on repeat... so much that i started hating it! but hearing it after so long makes me think how true it is for tmp arjuhi... and im actually fond of the song :)))