Kashmakash Season 2 Th 2 Ch-5 Pg 103 June 19 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Vry nice, loving this K-2. Perfect in this beautiful rainy weather. Ye aankhen hume maar daalegi is new. Also Nidhi going to return ashu's coat is new. Ashni holding hands after Nidhi's breakdown is new I think.
Suvika ji,i read third chap.Abhi do to baki reh gaye.But this chap is amazing and enjoyable.Nidhi is quite cute here.And ashu too cute here.I loved Ashni's exchange here.Nidhi trying ashu's liking and ashu trying nidhi"s liking.And loved both.I am just thinking they started to love each other and don't know about it.When Nidhi closed her eyes,she found ashu's face right there.And i will be here after reading two chapters.Congrats for 2nd thread suvikaji.Waise fizul ki baat karne ki aadat toh muze hai nahi fir bhi keh deti hoo,"Haye ,just perfect."
Originally posted by Suvika.

πŸ˜† yeah..u do that..

lolz bas yahi kaam rahe gaya hai πŸ˜†
Wonderful chapter, Suja, with few  beautiful changes...
Ashu's soothing company has made Nidhi forget her grief...
Dono Ke Dil Me Pyaar Ki Aahat...Both of them don't know yet...
We all are already spellbound by AshNi magic...
And this magic is growing day by day with your mind blowing chapters..

Originally posted by s_danger

Hello Aunty...

Hey Sagi..how are you? how is school??
Originally posted by suku_07

What is the next target ?

no more targets. oh no no no no 

you guys are now master spammers so even if i say next chapter in next thread, this one will touch 150 by tomorrow morning. πŸ˜† 

I need my buffer chapters. so i won't post chapter 4 until i finish typing chapter 7
Originally posted by neelimapn4

Wonderful chapter, Suja, with few  beautiful changes...
Ashu's soothing company has made Nidhi forget her grief...
Dono Ke Dil Me Pyaar Ki Aahat...Both of them don't know yet...
We all are already spellbound by AshNi magic...
And this magic is growing day by day with your mind blowing chapters..

thank you Neelima. yes, thats exactly what it is..MAGIC😳
Originally posted by ssktlk

Vry nice, loving this K-2. Perfect in this beautiful rainy weather. Ye aankhen hume maar daalegi is new. Also Nidhi going to return ashu's coat is new. Ashni holding hands after Nidhi's breakdown is new I think.

aap kab aate ho aur kab gaayab hojaate ho pata hi nahi chalta Sanya..chalo aaye toh sahi..πŸ˜†

thank you. 

Ashni holding hands is not new. but yes, the coat and aankhon wali dialogue are new. 
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Suvika ji,i read third chap.Abhi do to baki reh gaye.But this chap is amazing and enjoyable.Nidhi is quite cute here.And ashu too cute here.I loved Ashni's exchange here.Nidhi trying ashu's liking and ashu trying nidhi"s liking.And loved both.I am just thinking they started to love each other and don't know about it.When Nidhi closed her eyes,she found ashu's face right there.And i will be here after reading two chapters.Congrats for 2nd thread suvikaji.Waise fizul ki baat karne ki aadat toh muze hai nahi fir bhi keh deti hoo,"Haye ,just perfect."

thank you so much Alkaji..hope you like the first 2 chapters too..although they are the same as in KSMK 1. i just cleaned up the language and grammar etc...
Originally posted by Suvika.

Hey Sagi..how are you? how is school??

I am fine aunty..the school is very nice. The Principal Madam is also very nice. She told me whenever you need any help, straight come to me...and hugged me.

I have a test on Monday, so Pappa said only one hour of chatting.