Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

I didn't like him from the first scene

ditto Aurin.. at least u n i have this in common..we realized who he is before long..
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Request all to please stop these mails. They just fill the first pages and take away all the sweetness of the current episodes...lets count our blessings and celebrate the goodriddance...even seeing F K anywhere brings bad taste ...why give him the satisfaction of troubling us ...he seems to be clearly worth a dust to be blown away and forgotten...lets just ignore anything and everything he says...that will be the best answer to him...as i had said in his profile, if a dog barks at the sun, it wouldnt trouble the sun...lets just refuse to come down to his level in this issue and leave him there ...lets be up there with Sunny !

princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

Sunara you know about me na... I was a stupid and was supporting him ...omg i hate myself for that..

But I am at least later i got to know about him with my friends help..

Thank you...coz of you i feel much better...

aww ya..i know sweety..
at lest glad i could pass the truth to some i trusted..n u r one of the few i will trust with anything..
n anyway from then on u were with me all the way na.. so don't be too sad  k 🤗

pls do check FB inbox..let u something.. :)
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: meeyaa

Request all to please stop these mails. They just fill the first pages and take away all the sweetness of the current episodes...lets count our blessings and celebrate the goodriddance...even seeing F K anywhere brings bad taste ...why give him the satisfaction of troubling us ...he seems to be clearly worth a dust to be blown away and forgotten...lets just ignore anything and everything he says...that will be the best answer to him...as i had said in his profile, if a dog barks at the sun, it wouldnt trouble the sun...lets just refuse to come down to his level in this issue and leave him there ...lets be up there with Sunny !

aww k i know..itis just that i am not as good as her..she is such a goody two shoes n a nice person.. this *** hurt her n i would kick him if i could
anyway will take ur advice n will edit the post sigh...
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*** Edited by rehann - 10 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Right from day one i have not given milk to this snake.So i don't regret at all.

I was keep on telling after doing films and stage shows why he need time to improve for that i got enough from members of this forum.Then i stopped saying anything about him.Now he showed his true color.
Raisa- thumbnail
he should just stop discussing him. this loser doesn't deserve all the attention that he is getting.
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am happy cz I never stopped saying anything to him from day 1, also got tag as FK hater and lectures about humanity and all dat and I  am happy with the tag.
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't really support him, I wanted him to be replaced since day one, but when he was actually thrown out, I did feel bad for him... How I regret that now! Edited by Archismita - 10 years ago
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessunara

aww ya..i know sweety..
at lest glad i could pass the truth to some i trusted..n u r one of the few i will trust with anything..
n anyway from then on u were with me all the way na.. so don't be too sad  k 🤗

pls do check FB inbox..let u something.. :)

aww... Dhano Sunara... what the truth that u guys know... tell me too...😭
this give me some really bad feeling na... i always try to stay positive even i feel everything was so weird... this was really uneasy...
Edited by rehann - 10 years ago