Superb update now sham is on the field 
But yaar y do u update late πŸ˜­ Not just late super sry extreme super late 
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: darya20

Superb update now sham is on the field 

But yaar y do u update late πŸ˜­ Not just late super sry extreme super late 

if ur asking why i went awol with the story then life got to me!
if ur asking why i update so late!
the last i updated was in thurs!
and i did say in one of my notes that ill be updating twice or once in a week.. 😊
Mrs_Darcy_Shree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congrats sweetheart

update asap
TabbyJ. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

FACING BRUTALITY - PART 1  - CHAPTER 27

Far away from these happy yet not so peaceful people, an evil mind was already oiled and running. Rodger knew that he could not trust his men, they were a bunch of idiots, so he had to send his most trusted weapon in the battlefield. Shyam Manohar Jha.

The morning sun rays had hit the Raizada mansion along with it came the revelation of secretes and life long brutality. Anjali was impatient now, she had been waiting for her mother to wake up any minute so she could pounce on her for some answers since her dad refused to talk and they were sort of on a house arrest due to her brothers demand. Although Anjali never questioned her brother but she had had enough of the secrecy between him and her parents. Did they think she was weak and couldn't handle truth and now she wanted answers desperately. Anahita woke up to Anjalis anxious face and am empty room, as long as she could register sanity she had to talk to her husband, that too NOW but it seemed a little difficult since her daughter just might have proved that she also belongs to the Raizada clan.

"mom why don't you freshen up and ill get your breakfast in your room."

"wheres your father Anjali?"

"freshen up mom, it looks like you need energy more than my father atm."

"Anjali I said where. is. your. father.". By now Anahita was starting to lose her cool and did not have time for her daughters rude behavior. She knew her daughter was not like this but she couldn't help but get mad at her. Anjali left without saying another word, she was surprised that her mom expressed something other than indifference and although she should be mad, she was happy to have had a reaction from her.

It was late in the night and Khushi couldn't stop playing what all Arnav had told her, it was like as if her mind refused to shut down. Too much was happening around her and she didn't know, hell she was the reason everyone was in this mess and she had to do something to fix it soon. After a while of procrastinating Khushi found herself outside Payals door, which was answered by a sleepy Akash.

"Khushi  is everything alright? Is Arnav alright? What are you doing here at 4 in the morning?"

"im so sorry Akash for disturbing you but I really need to talk to Payal right now"

"im assuming you know the entire truth?"

"I' I don't know what to do?"

Khushi almost broke down infront of Akash but he managed to get her to stand properly and brought her inside. He was wondering why Khushi didn't talk about her insecurities to Arnav. There can be a possibility that they fought but they do understand it is not the time to fight with each other but to stick around to each other. After offering her water he went to call Payal who was surprised to see Khushi at this hour and her sleepy mind couldn't help but get scared for her best friend.

"Khushi is everything ok? What happened damn it? Is Arnav ok? You '"

"Relax Payal, everythings fine'. I 'I just wanted to talk to you"

"Im right here Khush"

"ill leave you two, Khushi you can stay here if you want to ill stay with Arnav".

"NO!.. its .. its perfectly fine Akash, Arnavs sleeping and I don't want to bother him. Thanks!"

"O.K. Im going to Nk's room, call me when Khushi leaves."

All Payal could do was nod, she would thank Akash for this generosity later.

"K what happened love, im here, you can talk to me."

"Payal.. Arnav and I .. "

"hmm.. go on"

"He told me the truth about my life, im so scared peej".

"I want you to tell me everything Khush, I don't know anything about it."

"you don't?"

"Akash said it was your story to tell, so he didn't tell me."

"you really like him don't you."

"Stop trying to lighten the environment, right now we are talking about you. Can you please be a little selfish for once" she added with a chuckle. They were sitting in the living room with Khushi resting her head on Payals thighs while she was caressing her hair. Such is their bond.

*Arnav and Khushis meeting*

"So now that you have kidnapped me from your design room where are you planning on taking me Mr. Raizada. Can it be somewhere near I don't want to walk much since you decided to go all fuel efficient on me."

"Relax love, you ask too many questions. But let me warn you its nothing too fancy, just a small cozy dinner place where we could talk without being disturbed"

"I like nice and cozy but you sure I could trust you"

"hehe that's for you to decide Miss. Gupta"

"And what if I say I don't trust you with me"

"why would you say that?"

"well.. you happen to not keep your hands off of me Mr. Raizada."

"I thought you liked it"

"excuse me, your not doing me a favor by touching me. You know I can go all feminist on you on this issue so lets not argue over it".

"Fair enough but last time I checked im only holding your hand Khushi not hogging you down"

"Fair enough but last time I checked you are very much capable of doing that too."

"Your flirting! You surprise me Miss Gupta"

"And you said you wanted entertainment"

To any onlooker on the road they would seem like two adults who have no care in the world and are enjoying their evening with a simple walk and later dinner. But who knew it was the calm before the storm.

To be cont...

i know this is small, just 1000 words but i really wanted to update. khushi knowing the truth is a very important part of the FF and i want to be written perfectly. i hope you guys liked the update.

Tabby J.

Edited by TabbyJ. - 10 years ago
nishi22 thumbnail
Amazing part..love it..thanx for pm
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update
tat was awesome

Thanx for pm
Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 10 years ago