TaaRey OS ~Yaadein Yaad Aati Hai~ Dare completed..

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi, this is Manu here. This is the OS on the Dare given to me by -Fam_TaaReY- on the theme 'Taarey break up and they are reminiscing their memories' on the song 'Yaadein Yaad Aati Hai' I hope you like it, Fatima!
Yaadein Yaad Aati Hai

"Rey, please, main aapse baat nahi karna chahti." Taani said.

Rey tried to protest, "Taani, just listen to me – "

"Rey please, aap jaiye!"

"Taani – "

"I said get out!" Taani snapped.

Rey walked out of Taani's cabin. It had been two years. Two years since their break-up. One and a half year since the college had ended. After the team had won NDC, Rey had tried to explain to Taani why he broke up with her. It all had been a drama. Rey thought that they could get back together if he told her the truth, but alas, he had been wrong. The break-up had been real for Taani.

"I have gotten over you. I have moved on." she had said.

On the last day of the college year, Taani disappeared. Only Swayam knew her whereabouts, but he wouldn't tell anyone where Taani was. Apparently, Taani had made him promise that he would keep it a secret.

For over an year, Rey had been frantically searching for Taani. Now that he had finally found her working as an event organizer in Jodhpur, she refused to talk to her.

Rey solemnly walked down the corridor in Taani's office. He accidently bumped into someone but continued forward in a trance without even apologizing to the person he had bumped into.

Rey drove back to his house and shut himself in his room. Sitting on the bed, he scolded himself, "Mere wajah se hi ho raha hai yeh. Agar Taani ke life mein aata hi nahi to yeh sab nahi hota."

Rey felt Taani's fingers intertwine with his. He looked up and saw Taani sitting beside him, looking at him intently. He said, "Taani tum, kab aayi? Aur kaise? Maine toh door shut kiya tha."

Taani laughed and said, "Woh kya hai na, ki jab aap meri room mein aate the, window se, tab maine bhi aapse kuch sikh liya tha."

Rey smiled. He said, "Taani tumse kuch puchu?" "Ofcourse!" Taani replied.

"Taani, yeh sab humare bich kya ho raha tha? Tum itni gussa kyun hui thi jab maine tumhe humare break-up ka truth bataya?"

Taani's smile faded. She said, "Main iska jawab nahi de sakti Rey. Apni aakhein band kijie. Aapko aapke sawal ka jawab mil jayegi."

"Taani – "

Taani put her palm on Rey's eyes. Rey said, "Taani please mujhe batao – "

Rey opened his eyes, only to find that there was no Taani there. He had been imagining her. His eyes welled up with tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I said get out!" Taani snapped.

Rey walked out, though it was clear on his face that he wanted to protest, to stay back and talk to her. Taani sat down, or rather collapsed on her chair. Tears started flowing from her eyes.

She had never felt so sad and awful since… well since their break-up. And not to forget, the day when Rey had told her that the break-up had been a drama. She had felt so sad, so vulnerable. She put on a brave face and told Rey that the break-up had been real for her. Right then and there, she had crushed all possibilities of Rey and her being together again.

Today when Rey came to her office, the receptionist had told him that he would have to take an appointment in order to meet Taani. Still, he just walked inside her cabin as if it was perfectly normal. That gesture of him seemed to scream at the top of its voice, "I don't care about an stupid appointment if it's about Taani and me."

Still sobbing, she said, "Yeh sab mere wajah se ho raha hai. Na college mein aati, aur na Rey se milti. Phir yeh sab bilkul nahi hota. Bas, ab aur nahi. Ab Rey ke baare mein bikul nahi sochungi." But meeting Rey after so long was bringing back all the memories.

Flashback

"Taani, you know what? Main ab irritate ho gaya hoon. Tang aa gaya hoon main is sab se! Gussa aata hai mujhe tumhare stupid harkato par. Seriously, tumhare life mein koi goals, koi ambitions nahi hai?"

"Dreams, goals, ambitions toh bahot hai Rey. Lekin yeh ambitions yaha complete nahi kar sakti. Jaa rahi hoon, aapne dreams pure karne. Soch rahi thi ki aapko kaise bataungi, ki mujhe Mumbai chodkar jaana padega. Lekin aapne mera kaam aasaan kar diya."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, I am breaking up with you! Aap yahi chahte the na? Isi liye aap yaha aaye. Toh let me tell you. Main bhi yahi chahti hoon. Break up. Phir, main bina kisi guilt ke jaa sakungi, bina kisi guilt ke ki main jisse pyaar karti hoon usi ko chod kar chali aayi."

"Break up? Fine! Now, humare bich kuch nahi rha.

"Good. Toh aap yaha mere room mein kya kar rahe hai, Rey? Itni raat ko ek ladki ke room mein hona, I's not good. You may leave!"

"Fine!"

Taani entered the rehearsal hall. Rey was already there. She asked coldly, "Aapne mujhe yaha kyun bulaya hai Rey?"

Rey answered, "Tumhe kuch batana tha."

"Jaldi kijiye, mere pass jyada time nahi." Taani said, going through the huge stack of papers she was holding.

"Taani, humari break up, maine jaan-bujkar kiya tha."

"Oh, come on Rey. Break up hai. Galti se nahi hota, karna padta hai."

"What I mean is, woh tumhare dreams, ambitions na hona, woh bas ek bahana tha. Humare bich problems the isliye nahi, koi aur wajah thi."

The papers fell from Taani's hands. "Aap kehna kya chahte hain?"

Rey sighed and said, "Taani, tum apne career ko team ke samne, rather kisike samne metion hi nahi karti thi. Isliye sab soch rahe the ki tum life mein kuch nahi karna chahti. Isliye maine socha ki agar hum separate ho gaye, toh tum apne life pe jyada concentrate kar sakogi. Isliye…"

"Toh yeh sab ek plan tha?"

"Yeah. But I'm sorry for that!"

"Sorry kehne se kya hota hai Rey. Meri life toh aapne barbad kar di na?"

"Apni galti sudharna chahta hoon main. Taani, main abhi bhi tumse pyaar karta hoon. I still love you. Will you be my girlfriend, once again?"

"No. I can't."

"But, Taani…"

"Main aapse pyaar nahi karti Rey. I have gotten over you. I have moved on. I can't."

Taani left, leaving Rey's heart broken into pieces.

Flashback Over

Both Rey and Taani turned on the radio in their respective rooms and found a song playing on the radio station, a song which perfectly described their condition.

Yaadein Yaadein

Yaad Aati Hain Yaad Aati Hain

Jaan Meri, Jaan Meri, Jaan Jaati Hai

Taani remembered how she had first seen Rey's dance-video on internet. That was the day she first saw her Prince Charming.

Yaadein Yaadein

Ho Jaan Meri, Jaan Meri, Jaan Jaati Hai

Rey recalled how he and Taani had first met. Her simplicity, her innocence had impressed everyone, including him.

Yaadein Yaadein Yaad Aati Hain

They remembered how Rey had fought with the guys at college who were teasing Taani. The articles about them, they had been just rumors back then. Taani and Rey had no idea that the rumors would turn to truth someday. Then, she herself made sure he would never be hers again.

Jab Door Hote Ho Tum

Kyun Mujhe Darr Sa Lagey

Raaton Ke Sanaaton Mein

Saaya Judaa Sa Lagey

Yaadein Yaad Aati Hain

Taani went to her cupboard. She removed a big box, a box filled with photos and gifts from Rey she could never throw out She removed a locket from it. Just looking at it made her cry. She remembered everything that happened between them in the rehearsal hall. Today, Taani would give anything to make those days come back.

Dil Ke Dariche Mein Jo

Chupke Se Dastak Si Ho

Koi Tere Aahat Hai

Kyun Mujhko Aisa Lagey

Yaadein Yaad Aati Hain

Rey removed a photo of Taani from a drawer.  Everything Taani had ever said to him was still sound in his memory. She had first confessed that she loved him. What a big fool he had been to reject her then! Now she was gone, she would never be his again.

Yaadein Yaadein

Yaadein Yaadein

This was it. Now, this was their fate. Live with just the memories of each other, admonishing themselves why they had to take such wrong decisions in their lives.

Phew! I'm done! I'm not sure aapko yeh gaana hi chahiye tha Fatima, kyunki when I googled the song, I found 2 songs with the same name and so I chose one😕. I hope it's the right one.
yeye...me first
well wrtten dear
awesum...👏👏
emotions were fably expressed...
Edited by lovelytaarey - 10 years ago
res/unres
awww this OS was so adorable that I fell for it 😊😊
you portrayed their feelings so well yaar 👏👏 👏 👏
Each and everything of  this OS touched my heart ...
You used the song perfectly 👏👏👏
Perfect OS 👏👏 
Loved it 
Edited by -Fam_TaaReY- - 10 years ago
realy emotional os..loved it
Its an awesome OS...
Damn good...
Must say u portrey each and every feeling very well...👏
Loved it...😊
Awesome OS
Very well written :D
Awww that was soo sad, great OS!! 
Great os very emotional :)
Awesome story line! lol if this was real life than this is how it would work out...but since its reel lol taani's is gonna forgive him after some time -__-