Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Fake education system in TMKOC!

tvguide thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wht education systm are these guys are shwng?
The parents and children were so scared and imagined dream as if tapu-sena was in 10th and wll step into colg...:P
l8tr there is a rule that till 8th standard no one can be failed...
So wht pressure?
And OMG rita repotr in school fr open day ...hahahahaha...this was too much...
Add-on students nwadays dnt gt marks or prcntage in school they rather gt grade! Then y was sonu wrttn 98% on banner?
Diz tnsn on parents was shwn too much...
I agree that whn we were in school it was lyk diz bt nw a dayz no one bthrz as every1z gnna pass...
Btw thnkng of writrz is good bt they shld hv shwn dat dey at least cmpltd 10th dat suits more or diz track shld hv been kpt fr nxt year!
Anywyz TKMOC rocx...whtevr hppns itz messgs gvn 2 public r awesome! Keep gng guys...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree with you... They should have narrated this track as per current system... But I am enjoying this track as it is showing the viewers how parents keep hope on their kids and how they react on their results etc etc.. This is good track for the school goers.  
tvguide thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you... They should have narrated this track as per current system... But I am enjoying this track as it is showing the viewers how parents keep hope on their kids and how they react on their results etc etc.. This is good track for the school goers. !
Ya agree wid u...
Me 2 enjyng diz and de shw d parntz tnsn...itz almst d same
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First: It just a show and all the parents have good thoights for their children. So it's not a big matter.
Truly saying when Rita Reporter part i laughed too much but if it would my result and this type of news would telecased I would get a herat attak.
But in real life it does not happen just to entertain us they are showong these type of Drama's.
So dont be too much worry about it.
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kuch bhi ho this track looks like very funny and interesting so looking forward to it n agree with your point tvguide 
soaplovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rita reporter was just too much.. me and my husband laughed like hell 😆But I am liking this track and I think it should focus on how parents think if their kids go to tuition they would get more marks and if they don't they wont top their exams.

I have seen this in my family and it puts so much pressure on kids. they study just for the sake of getting more marks rather than gaining knowledge.

I am seriously hoping they focus on this aspect of tuitions and it showed a glimpse of it in yesterday's episode.

great TMKOC for bringing this up 👏
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rita Reporter part was totally a stupid thing!! And the CVS were showing too much as if its Tapu Sena's 10th Standard result.Edited by ..Mehak.. - 10 years ago