mohan kundra rocked the episode-reki cant act

Posted: 10 years ago
now this is called acting.The guy who played mohan,kanan- rasheed &da girl who played young meera &old meera all did good job.All had good screen space. Now mr.reki should be thankful that he is having good actors around him to squash his no acting skills.mohan kundra looked real.smart in his 70's wala avtaar.a total casanova producer.so the epi was dedicated to mohan.cvs never give much screenspace to reki.even they understood this-reki se acting karana mushkil hi nahi namunkin hai
Atleast Rekhi is doing much better than what Dsena is doing...
Originally posted by pinkydiva

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Atleast Rekhi is doing much better than what Dsena is doing...
</font>
nice joke 👏 🤣 🤣
Mohan Kundra reminded me of the 70's heros and is really good looking,CV's good job.
But the show stealer for me,Rashid,Sultan scenes,they really did an awesome job.Avinesh Rekhi has become leaner and meaner,and looks more fit day by day.And love his controlled acting,there is an air of a solid stoic man around him.And his body language,totally commendable.
Zarinaji was also very good ,today,the way she chaged her exressions from,tender love for sultan to rage for Rashid on recognizing him.Beautiful.

Very Good,A class episode and storyline.👏⭐️
avinesh is  a great actorEdited by mehurocks - 10 years ago
Rajji your choice about Rekhi but I still have no issue from him as an actor. Though I liked that Rashid's acting a lot from whole lot of people. Baki sach kaha Mohan ko 70's ka avtar diya. Sachi Mohan toh tharkey nikla and uska beta RK toh jogi hai. RK apni maa pe gaya hai.

@Pinkydiva and @mehurocks - This is not a playground. TM said softly that she not liked Rekhi and she always said it so why playing and comparing two actors. People like you instigate fight with such comments. Edited by emptyworld - 10 years ago
This is too much it was my mistake to even support Avinesh and I think I do not want to support him after this.
Originally posted by emptyworld

This is too much it was my mistake to even support Avinesh and I think I do not want to support him after this.

ignore what the others said :) 

Originally posted by mehurocks

avinesh na kuch to act kia desena kuch karta hi kab ha...bak bak bak

heyy pls dont bring vd into this please edit ur comment :)
@ TM i disagree with u about AR hes doing a fab job lol :)