Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
They shud stop competing with SP. Already zee has lost to colors. Unless they come up with some good ideas shows will fail.
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As someone pointed out, Zee ruined PV-ZMD (or PV1 as some people refer to it). The USP of PV1 was the very basic concept of PV and AND biggest of all the EMOTIONAL journey of the leads.

But, NO. Zee had to ruin it by asking the production house to CREATE and SHOW drama in PV1. I mean PV1 took this turn where you were like, "why so much drama?".

I just FAIL to understand the psyche of the Indian aunties who want to see SCHEMING, evil plots, loads of tear shedding, females with CRAZY and HEAVY makeup, the leads getting married and divorced 250 times, etc. etc.

As I said in several of my posts elsewhere on IF, it seems there isn't much scope and chance for anything other than MEDIOCRITY in Indian television.

Majority of the Indian audience love to watch crap even if it means that you deviate from the main theme of the show. Look at what is happening to Zee and what has happened in the past: PV1, SSLK, CB2, etc. etc. Even their current reality shows (except for DID) are crappy.

I have stopped getting disappointed. I don't see things changing even in the next decade or so.

The string of saas-bahu and scheming crap started with KSBKBT in the year 2000 and 13 years later, we still have a majority of audiences who like to watch the same kinda crappy shows. It tells us something. WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO as AUDIENCES...

Edited by Mohini19 - 10 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Those were the days Zee had really good shows with different concepts.
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak75

They just killed PV. The new story is unbelievable and silly. Will any wife go and ask ex-lover to help get her hubby back ?? 

Hope they dont do the same to HHSJH with some previous birth story. 

Lol! yeah and she is asking the ex lover (who the husband is still in love with) to come and live with her and her husband. Yeah cause that makes so much sense. Bring his love in front of him so he will fall for another person, his wife. ðŸ˜†
Edited by orianthi - 10 years ago
MaYa.B thumbnail
agreed with u TM
i think zee need sukesh motwani back ,when he was head at least zee give some concept based shows like PSH,AB,HD,PV1(though PSH,HD original concept were ruined ,PSH were end,even ZEE tv axed AB with decent TRP around 2)
Recently channel interrupt too much in PH decisions ,Mittals voice were locked while choosing lead for PV2,rift with Ravi ojha so they want to end BRKD ,ekta is the only producer have smooth relation with ZEE
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i hope jodha akbar goes well since i am going to watch it. I do not want to get trapped in ekta kapoor's own drama
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sonali.singh

i hope jodha akbar goes well since i am going to watch it. I do not want to get trapped in ekta kapoor's own drama

She is one woman who is capable of rewriting history.
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lolz anu...do not scare me as i am already scared. One has to have a big heart while watching ekta's serial. Hehehe