what should we watch Junoon for? - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by cooldreams

<font color="#0000FF" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I want Meera to give Prithvi an earful and also one thappad if possible, so that his brain will start functioning normally. I'll be more happy to see this thappad coming from DT, for he has brought him up as his own child. I want Meera to make Prithvi come down on his knees and woo her back...Only then I can see some resurrection of Prithvi.</font>

High hopes
Sorry , I am too depressed to even entertain the thought of resurrection 🥺
Originally posted by SahanaG

Seriously, i have lost count of how many episodes I have missedSaba , did you tweet the links?</font>

U tweet, she ignores my messages any ways 😕[/QUOTE]

and she's blocked me 🤢 😡 she will do the same to you if u give her honest feedback 🤢 she only likes chamchi's tweets who praise non-stop everyday for whatever crap is shown 🤢
[/QUOTE]
if so they y why they required feedback just go on crapping😡
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

dear i appreciate your fandom for aditya👏
but you had high hopes lolz🥱
hope half of this will happen till show get axed 😲
coz of low trp due to riddiclulous minddumpening tracks leads of other except mithvi

Agreed , nothing more to add
Originally posted by SahanaG

Seriously, i have lost count of how many episodes I have missedSaba , did you tweet the links?</font>

U tweet, she ignores my messages any ways 😕[/QUOTE]

and she's blocked me 🤢 😡 she will do the same to you if u give her honest feedback 🤢 she only likes chamchi's tweets who praise non-stop everyday for whatever crap is shown 🤢
[/QUOTE]
She did that? 😡 Wait i'll try tweeting, hope she hasn't blocked me.🤢
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

U tweet, she ignores my messages any ways 😕

She did that? 😡 Wait i'll try tweeting, hope she hasn't blocked me.🤢
Try bashing and with in no time , u will be in hall of fame of blockers 
Originally posted by sabaSpeaks

<font color="#990000">Good awida, you have still got reasons, I hope I could be asoptimisticas you ,sorry</font>

oh I am not optimistic .. I am helpless 😃

<font color="#990000">we used to watch for one or all of the following reasons.</font>
  1. <font color="#990000">super awesome sizzling mithvi chemistry - Mithvi are not even in single frame for last 3 or 4 weeks</font>
  2. <font color="#990000">Strong , confident and in control and unbreakable Meera - we have got rotlu, abla naari Meera</font>
  3. <font color="#990000">Angry,smart and hawt prithvi - He has gone some where to another galaxy</font>
  4. <font color="#990000">awesome,logical andconsistentJunooni story - No Story what so ever, only illogical and dumb screen play</font>
  5. <font color="#990000">Interesting , funny and looking forward tovillains- replaced by puke worthy leching s***</font>
  6. <font color="#990000">unbreakable ,unshakablemithvi -Replacedby brain dead leads who are dumb, blind and deaf.</font>

<font color="#990000">Can some body give me one reason to watch Junoon for ???</font>

I don't have a single logical reason for continuing to watch except that I still have hopes that when Mithvi reunite the magic will be back. Touch wood.

we used to watch for one or all of the following reasons.
  1. super awesome sizzling mithvi chemistry - Mithvi are not even in single frame for last 3 or 4 weeks 
  2. Strong , confident and in control and unbreakable Meera - we have got rotlu, abla naari Meera
  3. Angry,smart and hawt prithvi - He has gone some where to another galaxy
  4. awesome,logical and consistent Junooni story - No Story what so ever, only illogical and dumb screen play
  5. Interesting , funny and looking forward to villains - replaced by puke worthy leching s***
  6. unbreakable , unshakable mithvi - Replaced by brain dead leads who are dumb, blind and deaf.

Can some body give me one reason to watch Junoon for ???

U want 1 reason Saba?
I'll give u five:

1.Mithvi reunion.
2.Mtihvi reunion.
3.Mithvi moments.
4.Mithvi nokjhoks.
5.Junnon's downfall-to see dese ppl's faces if dey fail miserably,nd dn I'll tell dm we told u so...😡
M watchng it for mithvi and mainly Mouni, otherwise there's nothing
What is wrong with Prithvi these days why have they made him act like a dumb ass sorry for the language. His character has been ruined by MYP forever. He is Blind Deaf and seems to have a mask around his eyes. He is acting like a total idiot, This story is garbage and fit to be in the dustbin. Meera is totally ignored I wonder why poor Mouni is still in this serial she is completely wasted and that Sara Khan has to be removed from this CRAP serial. I used to look forward to seeing this everyday for Mithivi but nowdays have lost interest in it completely MYP has ruined it for me completely these past few months the story has been going downhill eversince the WITCH was bought in I feel