Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SandCastle. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: smruti1981

oh... now it s shit of my mind if i feel change of Rajiv.. 😕   well done. i have reason to bash him.. if you do not feel what i can do.. 😕

why it s not taken as opinion 😕  

Rajna =Rajiv + Rachna.. that s why i brought RajNa. cvs havve have made upset RajNa fans that s why i brought because orienthy said that he has not made upset anyone so i raise finger that i disagree with rajiv of cvs. and RajNa was part of sslk if i am not wrong

and oh do not ruin others happiness?? now am not going to direct member bashing by theway..

Do what pleases you smruti. I am quitting this arguement as its not leading anywhere & clearly your basic value is also opposite to mine so there's gonna be no conclusion here. I got my studies to do too & I came here after a long time here to relive myself & was happy seeing a positive topic but the comments here made me go  so bye I got work to do & will probably roam around but yeah not coming to this topic atleast to argue :\
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think its time to stop this ... Guys .. Ok Rajeev is a positive character For Gunjeev and some Rajeev fans and he is not  positive for RajNa and they are not missing rajeev(since no RaJna fan bothered to talk about his one good quality here) .. 

OK Got the point .. No need to drag this .. In a way I am happy that he is not part of this 🤬 anymore .. 
Edited by Hashii - 10 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Rajeev lacked the basic courtesy of consoling rachna when vihaan humiliated her and instead he started flirting with gunjan a supposedly strong girl.I feel Rajiv is a hypocrite.

when vihan can go behind his love hiding his identity from garg whr rajeev was heart broken ... then y rajeev has to console rachana  ðŸ˜‰ ...and rajeev very well knew its a crush ...n rachana proved it by loving vihan instantly ðŸ˜›
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for the umpteenth time, rachna did not love Vihaan instantly. That is why she sent gunjan to meet Vihaan.

Mayank and Vihaan are open with their good and bad qualities. but Rajiv is a silent man and as such can hide a lot of things easily.  Rajiv foolishly tried to come between mayank and gunjan as if he is gunjan's raa😉khee brother. Sorry how can he be raakhee brother, this chupa rustum?
HashiBoo thumbnail

for the umpteenth time, rachna did not love Vihaan instantly. That is why she sent gunjan to meet Vihaan.

Mayank and Vihaan are open with their good and bad qualities. but Rajiv is a silent man and as such can hide a lot of things easily.  Rajiv foolishly tried to come between mayank and gunjan as if he is gunjan's raa😉khee brother. Sorry how can he be raakhee brother, this chupa rustum?

What time .. That is the day she went to meet Rajeev for the second time after the second letter . She is there in the same cafe .. how can she go ..thats why she sent Gunjan which lead to destroy both the girls life 4 some what ..

Yes Rajiv is a silent man and we hardly know about him as he didnt get much screen space .. So as far as we have seen him on screen he has not done any sin like what mayank and Vihan did .. compared to both of them he is a good man .. Why Mayank was married man y the time ... so its not foolishness if he tried to get closed to gunjan .. yes now the story has taken a U turn and if now Rajeev tries to come in between them then yes you can call he is foolish ..

Damn .. I wanted to stay away from this .. 

leavesandwaves thumbnail
It is better that rachna moved on fast than hang herself to death like the actress did recently for the sake of unrequited love. I think all of you rachna bashers would have been happy if she remained sullen mourning her unrequited love.😡forever.

I am talking about Jiah's death.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@bold Rajiv never tried to come between Mayan cause when Rajiv started liking Gunjan, Mayank was still married to Charu😕 unless Mayan was having extra marital affair😲😕 And i'm damn sure Rajiv would have never tried to come between Mayan if Mayan were together when he was in the show. He was never shown to do stuff like that.

Rajiv was the only character that was never shown negative in the show
He was the same person who came and leave without being anything like Mayank and Vihaan
The best character of SSLK (my opinion of course) and i doubt they will ever have anyone like that ever again in the show.
HashiBoo thumbnail

It is better that rachna moved on fast than hang herself to death like the actress did recently for the sake of unrequited love. I think all of you rachna bashers would have been happy if she remained sullen mourning her unrequited love.😡

What the ???? Rachna bashers???? what the heck did i created anything to bash her ,, No I just said what we saw in the show .. mind it  i am a Rachna fan too ..  I didnt like her during the FOTY track ..Thats it ..in the current story I like her more than Gunjan ... 

Here what I am saying is for RajNa split Rajeev is not the culprit but Rachna too .. .. How judgmental you are to make me Rachna basher  and make us so inhuman to be happy when someone is mourning that is also  for Rachna .. I think even discussing things with you not worth it ... 

PS: But you never know what she will going through after she is with Vihan as we didnt see a proper redemption from him .. so hope what you are saying is not going to happen to her .. (I never ever expect this to happen .. You provoke me to write this)
leavesandwaves thumbnail
I did not mean anyone in particular.Some of you said that rachna showed her ficklemindedness by falling for Vihaan. What else she was supposed to do in the circumstances? some other weakminded girl would have attempted suicide. Atleast rachna tried to standup and move on. Rajiv could have helped her to overcome the trauma of rejection by him, then by his brother in a better manner. Because in case of gunjan, he behaved so sympathetically. He need not love rachna for doing that basic thing as Vihaan's brother.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 10 years ago
JShiv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is better that rachna moved on fast than hang herself to death like the actress did recently for the sake of unrequited love. I think all of you rachna bashers would have been happy if she remained sullen mourning her unrequited love.😡forever.

I am talking about Jiah's death.

Then i guess its ok for us to call you Rajiv basher isn't it?
Getting personal and attacking members for these idiots in this show is not worth it sweetie.
And just to let you know we are not the kind of people to be happy about things like that, not even for a fictional character.