Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Hrithik and Kat on the set of Bang Bang

theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

In Pics: Katrina Kaif & Hrithik Roshan get romantic in Bang Bang

TRUST ME  they are looking stunning with each other like never before and the song for this scene is so nice ( watch and heared aclip few days ago before fox remove it from youtube ) so people be ready they will burn the screen next year for sure😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
These two have zero chemistry unfortunately. But I hope the film does well, for Kat's sake.
ViccoTurmeric thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They both look good together but I still can't get I've rahe fact that they are remaking A STRICTLY AVERAGE Knights And Days! :/
TaeKook_BTS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Have No words they are looking so stunning together...Hrithik is looking dashing and my girl kat is looking so gorgeous i am sure they will burn the screen next year cant wait 4 it
preity*zinta thumbnail
^I thought Knight and Day was worse than just strictly average! I just saw it a little while ago, I was excited when I heard about this project but now I don't know why they're doing it at all.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hrithik and Katrina are the most good looking and hottest couple of bollywood, they look so heavenly together In all the pictures from the greece shooting, heard a small portion of the song too and its so romantic and soulful. A request to all fans of hrithik and Katrina plz dont leak pics or videos from the movie wait for the actual product the wait is Worth it ;)
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope it is better than Knight and Day because that was such an average film or even worse.

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
looks like extension/uncut videos of ZNMD.. 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Katty is wearing a nightie ðŸ˜†
Evash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
luv hrithik but she cant act🤢