Posted: 10 years ago
I have always considered the gang, not including Rey, Swayam and Sharon here, as immature and proud. Always goofing around without a care in the world. But today I was pleasantly surprised! The gang took the news of not getting qualified to the finals very well. For them, defeat has never been an option. Typical Hindi show after all, the protagonists always win. The only time they might have faced defeat was during the Dance camp. So though they did get a little worked up in the beginning, they ultimately accepted  it with dignity.
Even when Swayam was continously saying that he is responsible for this disqualification, they still supported him and told him that it was probably something that went wrong with their dance. They could easily have blamed him for their defeat but they showed true team spirit and didn't let him feel guilty about it.
Everything the V.P said today appealed to me. They had given in their best and that was all that mattered. If they hadn't worked hard and then expected to have got into the semi-finals, that would have been wrong. But they obviously put in their best (since they are always in the rehearsal hall, no classes or anything😆)which is what matters at the end of the day.
Nilesh broke down in the end, but i feel it was more out of guilt that pride. He, like Swayam, felt he was responsible for the team's loss. Had he not done what he did at the Dance Camp, he probably would have accepted their defeat like the rest of the gang did too.
Swayam, he's really an inspiration. Inspite of being hurt, he still worked so hard to be able to dance for the semi-finals.It hurt him so much,but inspite of all that pressure he still managed to pull off an amazing dance. Kudos to his never-say-die- attitude.

Well written post Neeti!!! 👏

I really loved that gang scene today!! They were mature and took the defeat on the entire team rather than blaming one!! As VP sir said, their team spirit was awesome!! they do get into fights and MU's but they stood with their friend when he needed them!! loved them for that 

I actually liked that Nil scene a lot... He was guilty for what he did in the dance camp!! he didnt want the team to suffer coz of his prank!! (Its always good to see tannu and maccy scenes! dono why, but i love their scenes 😆)

Today they showed true team spirit and kudos to them!!! 
Awesome post agreed i loved gang today, how they acepted thier defeat actually made them winner in my eyes. Avp i respect him to the core really loved it how he explained that only winning is not imp... loved it when he said swayam is inspirationsked to nil to take lesson from that..Edited by swayamsharon - 10 years ago
Loved your post neeti dii !!!

Originally posted by ---Priya---

Well written post Neeti!!! 👏

I really loved that gang scene today!! They were mature and took the defeat on the entire team rather than blaming one!! As VP sir said, their team spirit was awesome!! they do get into fights and MU's but they stood with their friend when he needed them!! loved them for that 

I actually liked that Nil scene a lot... He was guilty for what he did in the dance camp!! he didnt want the team to suffer coz of his prank!! (Its always good to see tannu and maccy scenes! dono why, but i love their scenes 😆)

Today they showed true team spirit and kudos to them!!! 

Line in red - I TOTALLY agree with you on that! That's true friendship! Sticking up for your friend when he needs you.

Oh yes Nilesh was guilty conscious and for the first time we saw the emotional side of his. i loved the Nilesh-Swayam scene. It reflected the close bond ShanCedon share😊

Originally posted by swayamsharon

Awesome post agreed i loved gang today, how they acepted thier defeat actually made them winner in my eyes. Avp i respect him to the core really loved it how he explained that only winning is not imp... loved it when he said swayam is inspirationsked to nil to take lesson from that..

You're so right! The fact that they conceded defeat made them true winners! VP calling Swayam an inspiration was very nice to see! Loved that bit.
Originally posted by -Jasmita-

Loved your post neeti dii !!!

Thank you😊But don't call me di😆
Well written post neeti😃
Truly the gang was a surprise package all together...With the initial panic they controlled themselves and took in the news with true spirit...Really wonderfully done by the whole team...
Swayam has always been an inspirational character and having VP voice out Our words to Swayam was treat indeed...Nilesh was a surprise package for me...
From Swayam blaming himself to Sharon knowing about his whereabouts to the gang standing up for him to VP's talk to Nilesh blaming himself and then the whole gang stand united once again...ALL-IN-ALL wonderfully done by the Creatives😃
Edited by shaani2209 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by shaani2209

Well written post neeti😃
Truly the gang was a surprise package all together...With the initial panic they controlled themselves and took in the news with true spirit...Really wonderfully done by the whole team...
Swayam has always been an inspirational character and having VP voice out Our words to Swayam was treat indeed...Nilesh was a surprise package for me...
From Swayam blaming himself to Sharon knowing about his whereabouts to the gang standing up for him to VP's talk to Nilesh blaming himself and then the whole gang stand united once again...ALL-IN-ALL wonderfully done by the Creatives😃

Yes the gang really was a surprise package.The maturity with which they handled the situation was creditable. Swayam has always been inspirational, like you said and Nil's soft side was nice to see too! Truely nice job done by the creatives!

nice post
i loved gang today .today they were shown as mature .their team spirit was awesome
i loved VP sir scene it was truly heart touchy he was right we have to accept the defeat at the same spirit
VP was true swayam is the inspiration to all this guy never fails me to praise him
nilesh scene was very emotional one . gang scene was nicely written and well acted too,hats off to the creatives