Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

I think Shweta has got a raw deal

anishetty01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I am so dissapointed with the choreographer they have given Shweta. She is such a fab dancer with a great body.  She should have got someone like salman to do0 justice to her talent and looks.
Drishti is very dissapointing - I thought she would give everyone a run for their money .. cause I know she can dance ...
and EKTA ... can anyone tell me when was the last time she smiled ?? I mean how morose can you get ?? such dead pan face and expressionless eyes ... I am sure she will go the next week.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Sushant better have some good choreo next week or I'll flip! Shweta was great dancing with Sushant Singh Rajput because it wasnt choreographed by her partner Sushant Pujari!!! I think the raw deal also has to do with her being the face of Sony with Parvarish and Comedy Circus right now! when she won BB4 she wasnt associated with any other channel then but everything seems different now... intentional move by Colors I feel! I think the audience would like to see Shweta doing good performances so they should fix this Sushant issue asap! Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 10 years ago