Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: K.Sean

Yeah, she rejected JDJ for her Chanchana show.. which is the most watched soap on TV right now. Do you believe it yourself my dear? Oh wait.. I forgot, fans like you love to live in a world of their own where Sanaya is the most beautiful and most popular woman in India ๐Ÿ˜†

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/sanaya-irani-beats-drashti-dhami-jhalak-race
and yes Sanaya is most popular and beautiful women of TV..and thats bitter truth for fans like you..
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Rehana-LuvsSJ

K

Talli ki PA๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: K.Sean

@Uttopia,

Its not about who is a Drashti fan or not for me.. but this claim of SI lovers and some other people about SI rejecting JDJ is getting on my nerves now. It honestly doesn't make any sense to me, her show is a clear FLOP.. why would she reject JDJ for that? Or she must be really dumb.. which I doubt.

True! CC is a flop for sure.
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --BadmaashDil--

and yes Sanaya is most popular and beautiful women of TV..and thats bitter truth for fans like you..

There was no Jhalak race to begin with. TC's stories half of the time end up being false. Believe what you want but it won't make it true.
^ lol now TC is jealous of DD๐Ÿคฃ
and if Chanchan is flop then Geet was SUPER FLOP
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Freethinker112

And you thinking that about DD is reality, right? ๐Ÿ˜†

What do you mean? Whether I think DD is the most beautiful and most talented woman India has ever known? Well NO, haven't I stated that several times already? She is not. I love her, but I am not a blind fan.. I can't stand blind obsessed fans.

LOL you want me to trust Tellychakkar? Not that I expected otherwise.. it's not TOI, neither does it mention any reliable source. That picture you just posted.. who is the woman at the complete right in the 20's? Come out of your dreamworld. Sanaya Irani is not the freaking queen of Television. Even though I am not a fan of ST, but she deserves that title more than SI anyday.

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

True! CC is a flop for sure.

Have never seen it, but Madhubala even makes flop sound like compliment. My humble opinion.
Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chanchan has 0.7 trp bt Geet had 0.3 trp and if u r talking about Madhubala trp then IPKKND had 4.6 Trp..

Geet started off with gud trp, unlike Chanchan, abd 2ndly IPKKD, ya it had trp of 4.6, so did our show Madhubala๐Ÿ˜›,  and the best part of ur show is it always remain in top 5 or top 10, unlike IPPKD, which was not always in top 10, but at tyms it ws!
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

^ lol now TC is jealous of DD๐Ÿคฃ
and if Chanchan is flop then Geet was SUPER FLOP

No. I am jealous of Sanaya's uber gorgeous beauty. Kaashhh I was born as Sanaya Irani man.. the woman that rules Television. Nobody even comes close to her popularity na?

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Madhubala is a popular and hit show, one  person disliking doesnt change its popularity??๐Ÿ˜›