I want Sanaya to enter as a wildcard! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by xNinalove

You want Sanaya to enter you made it clear.
But why did you drag Drashti here?
Sanaya herself rejected Jhalak.

Yeah, she rejected JDJ for her Chanchana show.. which is the most watched soap on TV right now. Do you believe it yourself my dear? Oh wait.. I forgot, fans like you love to live in a world of their own where Sanaya is the most beautiful and most popular woman in India 😆
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Yes, I forgot you type and think with your eyes. ðŸ˜†

When I'm typing I look at the screen so obviously I will be using my sight.
Chanchan has 0.7 trp bt Geet had 0.3 trp and if u r talking about Madhubala trp then IPKKND had 4.6 Trp..
Originally posted by utopia88

When I'm typing I look at the screen so obviously I will be using my sight.

You will be using your sight for typing? Or to confirm what you are typing? And your eyes will be processing this, not your brain?

And you say you have 20/20 eyesight, and still you type in fonts big enough for a person with weak eyesight.
Originally posted by K.Sean

Yeah, she rejected JDJ for her Chanchana show.. which is the most watched soap on TV right now. Do you believe it yourself my dear? Oh wait.. I forgot, fans like you love to live in a world of their own where Sanaya is the most beautiful and most popular woman in India 😆

Nina is a Drashti fan. I think you have mistaken her for someone else.
Originally posted by --BadmaashDil--

Chanchan has 0.7 trp bt Geet had 0.3 trp and if u r talking about Madhubala trp then IPKKND had 4.6 Trp..

Don't worry, your wise friend already educated me that TRPs measure quality, not quantity. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Freethinker112

You will be using your sight for typing? Or to confirm what you are typing? And your eyes will be processing this, not your brain?

And you say you have 20/20 eyesight, and still you type in fonts big enough for a person with weak eyesight.

Don't be hating on my font size. It's my preference just like your font size is your preference.
Originally posted by utopia88

Don't be hating on my font size. It's my preference just like your font size is your preference.

Why do you think I am hating? Why would I hate someone for the font size they post in?

I have no preference, I just sue the default size. I just wonder why do you go to the length of changing it, just to take more space.
@Uttopia,

Its not about who is a Drashti fan or not for me.. but this claim of SI lovers and some other people about SI rejecting JDJ is getting on my nerves now. It honestly doesn't make any sense to me, her show is a clear FLOP.. why would she reject JDJ for that? Or she must be really dumb.. which I doubt.
Originally posted by K.Sean

And you thinking that about DD is reality, right? ðŸ˜†