Qubool Hai

|AsYa & ArShi FF:Classified Love Thread I| (Complete) - Page 45

astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! Thanks for all those lovely comments :) you guys make me smile! So here is the next part, let me know what you thinkkk! I wasn't going to add the Khushi-Aarti confrontation in this since the chapter got so long but I kind of wanted to move on to the next part LOL. So you get an extra long chapter! And and and, if you haven't already, please check out my newest TS here, its mature (so read at your own discretion!)

Chapter 13

"Di, where is the kitchen?" Khushi asked Anjali as soon as Arnav walked up the stairs.

"The kitchen?" Anjali asked confused.

"Oh oh!" Zoya said shooting up. "Jalebi?"

Khushi nodded twisting her shirt.

"What?" Anjali asked confused.

"She makes jalebis when she is worried or nervous...it helps her calm down."

"Okaaay." Anjali said wide eyed leading them towards the kitchen.

"Can you get the ingredients?" Zoya asked. Anjali nodded going through the cupboards and placing everything on the counter.

"Now we sit and watch." Zoya said sitting on the stool beside the island and motioning for Anjali to sit beside her.

"She can make jalebi?" Anjali whispered.

"Best jalebi in the world." Zoya said as Asad walked in.

"What's happening?" He said pulling a stool in between Zoya and Anjali as Khushi frantically started mixing the batter after tying her hair to the side of her head.

"Just watch." Zoya said.

"What is she-" Najma asked walking in with Nikhat and Ayaan but stopped short in her tracks when Khushi started squeezing the mixture into the frying pan frantically.

"Is she making jalebi?" Nikhat asked as Zoya nodded.

Akash and Payal also joined them and stared at Khushi as she made jalebi after jalebi.

"Should we stop her..." Akash asked watching the growing heap.

"Nope." Zoya said waiting for Khushi to calm down.

"How does she make them so fast?" Ayaan asked.

"Experience." Zoya whispered.

"What's happening people?!" Aman yelled walking into the kitchen only to be "SHHH"d by everyone there.

"Holy! A mountain of jalebis!" Aman said excited. "I love my future sister-in-law already."

"Is she ever going to stop?" Asad asked Zoya staring at Khushi who was now cooking and eating jalebi at the same time. The heap of jalebis was growing steadily.

"Aap sab yaha kya karat hai?" Nani asked walking into the kitchen. "Arre waah, kya khushbu aavat rahi hai, Lucknow ki yaad aa gayi." [What are you all doing here? Oh wow, what a nice smell!]

"Nani, Khushi ji jalebi banati hai. Woh bhi tab jab woh pareshan hoti hai." Anjali said shocked. [Nani, Khushi makes jalebis! And that too when she is worried.]

"What are you all-" Arnav asked walking in and stopping short seeing all his siblings and Nani standing around the kitchen island watching Khushi.

"Khushi." He said walking up to her.

"Nooo! She won't stop!" Zoya yelled.

"Khushi, tum theek ho?" Arnav said grabbing her arm.

"She's not even going to notice him..." Zoya said but stopped short as Khushi looked up at Arnav and shook her head taking a bite of her jalebi.

"Allah Miyah! Khushi iss halat mein toh kisiki bhi nahi sunti, meri bhi nahi..." She said shocked as Khushi shut off the stove due to Arnav's insistence. "Aur Arnav nai ek baar..." [Khushi doesn't listen to anyone when she makes jalebis, not even me. Arnav just said something once...]

"Issiko toh pyaar bulawat hai Zoya Bitiya." Nani smiled. "Anjali, hum Aarti kai kamare mein jaa rahe hai, humare liye jalebiyan lai aana." Nani laughed leaving. [That's called love. I am going to Aarti's room, send up some jalebis for us too.]

"But but...she never stops." Zoya pouted staring at Khushi as she turned off the stove and hugged Arnav.

"Can we eat the jalebi now?" Aman asked aloud causing Khushi to jump out of Arnav's embrace.

She took one look at the huge mountain of jalebis and let out a "HEY DEVI MAIYAAA! Humne itni saari jalebiyan bana li!" [OH MY GOD! I made so many jalebis!]

"Koi baat nahi, hum khaa lainge!" Ayaan said grabbing one. "Best jalebi ever." He groaned as everyone grabbed some. [No worries, we'll eat them.]

"STOP!" Anjali said grabbing plates for everyone and placing jalebis in them. She grabbed two plates and instructed Om Prakash to take them upstairs to Nani.

"Oh my god, these are amazing..." Asad said eating one. "And I don't even like jalebi..."

"I know right." Zoya said stuffing her face.

"You guys want to watch a movie?" Ayaan asked leading everyone to the living room. Khushi and Arnav stayed behind.

"What did your mom say?" Khushi asked as Arnav sat on the counter beside the stove.

"I need a jalebi first." Arnav smiled.

"But you can't..."

"I can have one. I have to taste it now don't I?" He asked smiling and taking a bite out of the jalebi in Khushi's hand. "This is amazing." He said taking another bite making sure that his mouth grazed her fingers this time.

Khushi let out a small moan at the feel of his mouth around her fingers. Arnav smiled, his plan of distracting her seemed to be working. He led her hand up to his face this time as he finished off the jalebi staring into her eyes the whole time. He then proceeded to slowly lick each finger.

"A-Arnav." Khushi moaned closing her eyes. Arnav pulled her to him so she was standing between his legs as he sat on the counter. He caressed her cheek with his hand as he leaned in and captured her lips.

"Oh god, you taste like jalebi." He spoke against her lips.

"Arnav?" Khushi spoke.

"Yeah."

"Shut up and kiss me." She said as he closed his lips over hers again immediately.

The sensations running through Khushi's body at the feel of his breath mingled with hers sent sparks shooting from her head all the way down to the tips of her toes again, as it did every time he kissed her. The type of kiss she had always read about in all those Mills and Boon type of books. That stuff actually existed. The kiss that made your toes curl.

Khushi slid her hands around his neck as he kissed her. It started out softly, a series of feathery light brushes then deepening into a lazy exploration as they became less willing to separate their mouths. Arnav let out a satisfied hum in his throat as he angled his head slightly to the side, altering the depth the kiss.

Khushi fisted her fingers into his hair, crushing my lips hard against his when he started to pull back. She smiled inhaling the deep groan that he let out as his tongue swept against hers. By the time they pulled away, they were both feeling light-headed from the lack of air

Arnav smiled as he pulled back and gave her an Eskimo kiss causing  Khushi to giggle.

"Better now?" Arnav asked.

"Yes. But I am still scared. What did she say?" Khushi asked.

"My mom is...well she has certain views and seems to expect the worse in people. She just finds it odd that I appeared with you. She'll get used to it, she just wants to talk to you." Arnav reassured her.

"But what do I say to her?" Khushi asked nervous.

"Don't be nervous, just answer her questions as truthfully as you can without exposing the whole..." He trailed off as Khushi nodded. "Now we go watch a movie with the family."

Xxx

"Can we watch the Princess Bride?! It's my favourite!" Anjali squealed.

"You say that for every movie." Aman said rolling his eyes.

"Aman?" Anjali turned to look at him. "Shut up." She giggled.

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." Ayaan said trying to sound like Inigo but failed miserably.

"Dude that was horrible." Arnav laughed walking into the room with Khushi.

"He was Spanish not Italian." Asad added.

"Someone put on the movie at least" Najma whined.

Aman got up and found the move putting it on.

"Ladies and Gentleman, no throwing stuff in the dark." Aman said looking directly at Ayaan. "No teaming up and hitting your brother." He said look at Nikhat and Najma. "And keep your hand visible at all times, no funny business." He said glancing at Akash and Payal, then Asad and Zoya, and finally Arnav and Khushi.

Aman and Anjali sat curled up on the couch with Akash and Payal beside them. Ayaan sat, well laid, in his bean bag chair while Najma and Nikhat sat in theirs.

Asad sat in front of the couch on the plush carpet pulling Zoya in between his legs, so her back was to his chest. Zoya shivered as she felt every part of the body touch, from their torso down to their feet. She smiled as Asad put his arms around her settling them on her thighs.

"Aw, you guys are so cute!" Anjali said looking at Asad and Zoya.

"Baby, we are cuter right?" Aman asked hugging Anjali.

"Your hands wander too much to be classified as cute Aman." She teased.

Arnav sat in the love seat with Khushi sitting sideways in his lap facing the TV. As everyone watched the movie intently he only had eyes for Khushi. He loved the way she giggled when a particularly funny scene came on, how she cringed when there was something she didn't like, how she had a dreamy look on her face at the romantic scenes and the intrigued look on her face when she got really into the movie.

Her face was much more interesting than the movie. Khushi was hyperaware of his eyes on her. As the end credits rolled around she looked at him questioningly.

"You know you make the cutest faces when you watch movies. It is more interesting. Plus you are more beautiful." Arnav whispered in her ear. "And I really want to kiss you right now." He said as he bit her ear softly causing her to let out a low moan.

"Stop!" She hissed. "Everyone is here. And you are not forgiven for your hickey antic earlier. Do you know how mortifying it was when Nani asked what happened?!"

Arnav laughed. "She bought the rash story."

"Well everyone else didn't." Khushi blushed.

Xxx

"What are you thinking so intently about?" Asad asked Zoya as the end credits rolled.

"Huh?" Zoya said turning around to face him. Asad shook his head and got up, pulling Zoya with him and walked upstairs after wishing everyone good night.

"Don't make me a bua yet!" Anjali giggled behind them causing Zoya to blush.

"Zoya, Tamatar mera naam hai, aur laal aap ho rahi hai." Najma teased. [Tamatar is my name, and you are the one turning red.]

"What were you thinking about?" Asad asked Zoya as he walked into his room and sat on the couch. He patted the spot next to him and Zoya sat down.

"At the end of the movie, the book says that the kiss was better than the top five of all time. Which ones are they?" Zoya wondered.

"I'll just write to the author of the book and ask him." Asad said.

"Isn't he dead?" Zoya laughed.

"I don't know! You ask weird questions."

"You ever had a movie worthy kiss?" She asked, despite being unsure if she really wanted the question answered.

"Maybe," he responded in a teasing voice, "You?"

"You first."

"No, you first."

"Nopeee! You've probably had many anyways." Zoya said.

"Nope. Just two. Stop making me into the playboy I never was." He laughed

"So you are claiming to be a saint!" Zoya teased. "Never dated anyone?"

"My longest relationship has been 2 days and counting."

"With..."

"I said 'and counting' so that obviously means you." Asad laughed.

"So we are really..." Zoya trailed off. "I thought you were just saying that because of the...problem."

"I screwed up again didn't I?" Asad said. "I told you that I liked you, and I meant it. And to me you really are my girlfriend because I want you to be, not because I am forced to." Asad said.

"That's good to know." Zoya smiled. "So you mean to tell me I am your first girlfriend."

"No I dated this girl when I was 14, the relationship lasted the lunch hour." Asad laughed.

"And you haven't dated since?"

"Not really, a little here and there due to Di's insistence but I usually ended up having to pretend to be in midst of some emergency to get away. I have a record of never going on a second date. I've never been type to play around. That was more Arnav's territory. He was always looking for the one, but he also shares my one date record, except for Lavanya since aunty set them up."

"I didn't expect that." Zoya said.

"Why?" Asad asked mischievously.

"You are gorgeous." Zoya blurted without thinking.

"Am I?" Asad teased.

"You have such a huge ego"  Zoya said slapping his arm.

"That's not the only thing that's big."

"OMG! Asad!" Zoya laughed blushing.

"What? I was talking about my heart. Geez, get your mind out of the gutter!" he laughed pulling me against him.

"So, what's your story?"

"Story?" Zoya asked.

"Yeah, any heartbroken men that I'm going to have to fight off?" Asad asked.

"Nopeee, you're safe. I can count on one hand how many dates I've been on."

"Really?" Asad asked sounding shocked.

"Yeah. No one was interested in me during my teenage years and I've been busy after." Zoya shrugged. " I know, it's pathetic. A 24 years old who recently had her first kiss but..."

"Wait! Recently as in..."

"Uh, as in recently, no specific time frame?" Zoya said while mentally yelling at herself for blabbing.

"The past few days?" He asked pulling my face up to look at him.

"Uhm'"

"Zoya...was it me?" Asad asked smiling.

Zoya blushed embarrassed and nodded as she waited for the laughter. She had always received disbelief followed by laughter when this had been revealed to anyone. She thought it to be pretty pathetic, but she thought that she wasn't exactly desirable back in high school and university. And she'd kind of been waiting for someone special.

Zoya waited but Asad didn't laugh. He stroked her cheek until her eyes opened.

"For someone who is a rookie you're a great kisser." He smiled.

"You don't need to lie."

"You know how you asked if I ever had a movie worthy kiss? And I said two?" He asked. "They were both with you. That night at the hotel and just a few hours ago. Best kisses of my entire life and I think I am only going to add more as we go on." He whispered lightly pecking Zoya's lips again.

Zoya stared at him with a smile on her face. "Yeah, they were movie worthy." She laughed. "Except this third one..." She teased.

"Why don't you fix that?" He challenged.

Zoya smiled and closed the distance between them claiming his lips.

"BADI BI! KHALA! Aap yahan kya kar rahe hai?" Arnav screamed walking into the room with Khushi after noticing Zoya and Asad making out on the couch. [What are you two doing here?]

Arnav and Khushi watched amused as Zoya shot up like she was on fire, falling off the couch in the process as Asad started patting down his hair, his eyes wide.

"Payback is b***h." Arnav laughed along with Khushi.

"Holy! ARNAV! You scared the living daylight out of me!" Zoya said grasping her chest above her heart.

Asad threw a pillow at Arnav as he helped Zoya up from the floor.

"You okay?" He asked and Zoya nodded.

"Let's go sleep Zoya..." Khushi said smiling and pulling her away from Asad. "Good night boys." She said.

"Yeah, good night. Sweet dreams Asad. Arnav, have nightmares of your mother and Nani catching you in the act!" Zoya said causing him to cringe.

"Ew. Shut up and go to sleep Farooqui, and take care of my girl." Arnav said closing the door behind them.

"I get the bed!" Asad said first.

"Whatever. The couch is comfy, but no funny business on it okay?" Arnav said.

"Shut up." Asad said. "What did Maa say to you?"

"She seems to think Khushi is some gold digger after me and wants to talk to her. Do you think she's onto us?"

"I doubt it, but it does seem fishy for both of us to arrive with girlfriends at the same time."

"I told her that I am in love with Khushi and you know what she said?" Arnav asked. "She asked me if Khushi loved me or my money... I don't even want to...this is getting complicated already." He sighed.

"Tell me about it, pretending to having been together for months rather than days. So love eh?" Asad asked amused.

"Yep. I told you she's the one." Arnav smiled.

"And you obviously told her? Hence the marriage thing you seem to be on...what did she say?"

"Nothing." Arnav said.

"What do you mean nothing?"

"She is not sure, I don't blame her, we just met. She needs time to sort this out, she has a problem with love."

"Problem?" Asad asked interested.

"Yep, kind of like you, with the whole doubting if love exists and being oblivious to your feelings." Arnav said rolling his eyes. "But I see you may have changed your mind..." Arnav smiled.

"I am not in love with Zoya." Asad said defensively.

"I never said anything about that, did I?" Arnav grinned. "I was talking about the being oblivious to your feelings part, since you seem to have sorted things out with Zoya. But...stop being oblivious to your love for her Asad Miyah."

"I am not-"

"Shut up Asad. I've known you since you were born. You can't lie to me, she is your "one" and you realized that two years ago, why else would you still remember her? And don't think I didn't see all those articles you read about her, and the google searches...you fell in love with her the moment you saw her man. Admit it and move on. You'll feel a lot better."

"You are reading too much into this." Asad grumbled. "You sound like Di."

"I am just telling you what I see, the rest is up to you." Arnav said walking into the bathroom.

Asad sighed as he laid down pondering upon what Arnav had just said to him.

The next room over...

"So Arnav said she wants to talk to you...no big deal right?" Zoya asked plopping on the bed.

Khushi turned to face her, "Obviously it is a big deal. Did you see how she was looking at me during dinner? What if she forbids me from seeing her son?"

"Like Arnav is going to listen to that..." Zoya laughed. "He is already in love with you. Why do you cringe whenever I say 'love'?"

"Because it is complicated. He claims to be in love with me but he barely knows anything about me, we met a week ago...It's not like you and Asad, you two have been crushing on each other for two years, unknown to the other, but still."

"There is no timeline on love my friend...and he does love you. He looks at you like you are his world, and he is already planning to get hitched to you!" Zoya laughed.

"Does he expect me to say it back though, because I am confused right now. I don't know what I feel for him, I know I care for him and he's important but..."

"He doesn't. You told me yourself that he said he'll wait for you as long as you need Khushi."

"Yeah, but what if I make him wait for too long?"

"You won't." Zoya said coyly.

"Why did you say it like that?"

"Say it like what?"

"Like you know something."

"Dude, I know you well enough to conclude that you are halfway in love with him..."

"How?"

"Okay, let's do this. What's the first thing you think of when you wake up?" Zoya smirked.

"Arnav."

"The last thing before you sleep?"

"Arnav."

"And you are having crazy sex dreams about him..." Zoya laughed.

"What the- how'd you know?"

"I didn't! But you just confirmed it." Zoya laughed rolling in the bed.

"You are so annoying." Khushi said whacking her.

"Anyways, do you feel restless when he isn't around?" Zoya asked as Khushi nodded.

"Do you want to scream to the whole world that he is yours?"

"Sure?" Khushi said and then nodded firmly as she realized that she did.

"Do random things remind you of him?"

"Yes..."

"See! You are halfway there. And you smile like an idiot whenever he is around or when you think about him. And just earlier, he calmed you down, no one has ever been able to stop you once you start making jalebis!"

"And what about you? How would the great Zoya Farooqui answer all those questions?" Khushi said changing the subject.

"I-uh...Shit. I'd say yes to all of them." Zoya said her eyes going wide.

"This is scary." Khushi said as Zoya nodded.

"Maybe we should go to sleep." Zoya said. "Good night Khushi."

"Good night Zoya."

XXX

Arnav felt like he was feeding a little puppy to the lion as he watched Khushi walk into his mother's room. Her eyes were wide and her hand in fists at her side, to say that she was nervous would be an understatement.

Khushi took a deep breath and stepped into the room to see Aarti Raizada sitting on the couch in her room, a cup of tea in her hand and an indifferent look on her face.

"Good Morning." Khushi smiled at her but got no response as Aarti sipped her tea.

"Have a seat Miss Gupta." She said motioning towards the love seat across her. Khushi gulped and sat down.

"So Miss Gupta, tell me a little about yourself." Aarti said sitting up straight.

"Uh...I live in New York with my bua."

"Where are your parents?"

"They passed away in a car crash when I was seven, my bua took me to New York after that."

"Sorry for your loss." Aarti said softening a bit. "You were born here?"

"Yes, in Lucknow."

"Hm, what do you do for a living?"

"I graduated from NYU with a double major in fashion and management, followed by MBA. I was the head of PR at Vogue."

"Was?" Aarti said gauging her reactions.

"I thought it was time I started doing what I really wanted to."

"And that is?"

"Designing." Khushi smiled.

"Hmm, and you met Arnav before you quit I suppose?" Aarti asked sternly.

"Uh, yes." Khushi said confused not knowing how that mattered. "We met a few months ago after Asad and Zoya started seeing each other."

"And how do you know Zoya?"

"We grew up together, she was my bua's neighbor. Her aapi and my bua are business partners."

"Hmmm. And what does she do?"

"You haven't heard of Zoya Farooqui before?" Khushi asked shocked.

"The name sounds familiar."

"She is the mastermind behind holographic communication."

"Oh, yes. The technological mastermind. She doesn't seem like the type when you see her, that's quite impressive. Don't you find it stifling to live in her shadow?"

"Excuse me?" Khushi said confused.

"Your friend is rich and successful, don't you think she can further your career?"

"I don't under-"

"Or is that what you are using my son for? It cannot be a coincidence that you decided to quit your job after meeting Arnav. He is after all the head of the biggest fashion company in all of India."

"Mrs. Raizada, I would never-"

"Then pray tell Miss Gupta, why are you after my son? I am pretty sure you aren't in love with him, so it must be his money or his power? And you'll leave him broken after you get what you want."

A shocked Khushi shot up from her love seat. "Mrs. Raizada. As much as I respect you, I am not going to sit here and listen to your false accusations. I would never do that to anyone, and especially not to Arnav. When I met him I didn't know who he was, I didn't know what he did. It was only recently that I found out that ASR is actually Arnav Malik. And me leaving my job had nothing to do with him. And if you are really think it is his money I am after, I would like to inform you that I have an untouched trust fund in the millions and I was the head of PR at Vogue, I got paid in the millions too, and could get a job anywhere I want. So money is definitely not a factor. I care for your son, a lot. We had this instant connection..." Aarti tried to conceal her smile at her response, this girl had guts, no one ever spoke up to her.

"And what is that you had an instant connection with? His looks, his name, his fame or his status in society?" Aarti quipped.

Khushi clenched her fist as she tried to calm herself down, she closed her eyes and let out a breath.

"None of those. It's just...him. His eyes speak volumes even when he doesn't say anything and I feel like he sees through me with them, he always calls me out when he thinks I am overthinking things." She said recalling the confrontation after he got shot.

"And his smile, it is infectious, one side of his mouth moves up into that crooked smirk. And when he laughs, it so carefree and genuine and it just, it lights up the room." She said thinking of all the times he smiled at her, all the times he laughed when the four of them spent time together, and how her mouth automatically turned up into a smile when he smiled.

"His passion, his anger, his care for everyone. It's like he'll give up anything for the people he loves, he doesn't do anything half way, he is so invested in everything." She said thinking about all the times he spoke of his family, how he became a big brother to Zoya in the past week and how he was so protective of her.

"And his kindness. He is so down to earth despite being raised well. He doesn't demean others, but treats them with respect." She said remembering his interactions with the waiter at the dhaba they'd stopped at.

"And the little things, like how he eats everything with a fork, and how he taps his foot when he is nervous and how he takes a little bite or sip of his food before actually eating it. Or how he rolls his eyes when he is annoyed. I- I don't know if I love him, but I know that being with him feels...right. Like it is where I belong." Khushi whispered the last few words before opening her eyes to a shocked Aarti Raizada.

"I-I am so sorry." Khushi gasped realizing that she'd just said all of that to his mother.

"Don't be." Aarti said leaning back onto the couch. "You know my son intends to marry you one day?"

"Yes..." Khushi said confused.

"And where do you expect to stay after that? Here with the family or..."

"I-I don't know...I haven't really thought that far...I guess wherever he wants to." Khushi said confused as Aarti Raizada nodded.

"Hmmm, you can go now." She said dismissing Khushi. Khushi was confused as she got up and walked towards the door, when she stopped short shocked at what she heard.

"Khushi." Aarti Raizada said finally referring to her by her first name. "You make really good jalebis." She smiled as Khushi turned around to look at her.

Khushi grinned and said thank you before she walked out to find Anjali, Nani, Dilshad, Zoya and Arnav outside the door.

"Sooo?" Zoya asked.

"I don't really know..." Khushi said confused causing Anjali, Nani and Dilshad to laugh.

"Khushi, you came out that room without tears streaming out of your eyes, that means maa likes you." Anjali reassured as Nani nodded.

"Now, lets go plan this party!" Anjali said leading them all downstairs. Arnav smiled at Khushi and grabbed her hand as they walked down the stairs as Khushi watched him confused about what it was that she actually felt for him.

Chapter 14: Page 75

Edited by astonm - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

**Edited**

Whoa! Fantabulous update dammit!!!

So, Sanka Devi managed to stun everyone with her jalebi skills huh?πŸ˜† And she even stupefied Zoya when she responded to Arnav... Cutiee!!!

And I guess she also won her hone-wali saasu ma's dil, even if Mrs Aarti Raizada chooses to remain strict on the outside? Because she appeared to like Khushi's answers, feelings towards her son and jalebis!!!! Gawwd!!! I'm just loving this!!!

Arshi and Asya are sooo damn cute and sweet people!!!!!

Speaking of sweet! I wish Arnav would eat jalebis off my fingers like that!!!!!!😳

Aghh! Now I'm just waiting for Billo Rani to make her 'special' appearance!🀣 I'd love to see her trying to tear Asya apart here!🀣 Speaking of which... Is there gonna be a Shyaam???

Love it love it looove ittt!!!!!!

Edited by ShikhaKhushi - 10 years ago
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Aww loved this update! continue soon :)
Saima-Syed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it loved it loved it...you write fantastically 
immigreat54 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌ really good, as expected!!
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful! Loved the Arnav mom interviewed kushi,And her replies! Lets see asad and zoya's turn now!
Surish thumbnail
Awesome Graphic
fee-fee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update, please hurry with the next- your writing gets better and better. πŸ‘
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Iam finding it less of Asya... πŸ˜•
but nice update
MemoriesDieHard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
unRES

Girl!!!! After reading this Chapter... I was grinning like an idiot.
and especially the part where Khushi described every inch of Arnav... I was like this:

girl... I loved the whole part. The Jalebi making was awesome! I love this Khushi vibe you get even whenever u read the Woman's part!
Gosh... I am at a loss of words. Anji... I'll edit the rest of the comment after I am done with the whole Ga-Ga-ing and day-dreaming😳

Re-Edited...
Ha... I finally came back to senses...
I loved the whole chapter hun. It was so so so so so so so Romantic!! I loved the Part where Khushi makes Jalebis and everyone watches with awe...
And yes... Zoya's Frown when she says that Khushi never stopped when she said but did when Arnav told her to... That was so sweet...
And the movie part was awesome as well! I loved AsYa...
And in the Khushi-Aarti confrontation, I liked how Khushi stood for herself unlike the scape goat she was made in the show...
Aman and Anjali are so cute!!! And Aman!!! He's so sweeettt!!!
Nikhat, Najma and Ayaan are already superb!!
I already told u that I've fallen for the Ayaan in ur story πŸ˜³ 
So yeah... I loved this part yaar!! It made my day...
Update soon honey!!

Keep Writing
&
Keep Smiling

Love,
Yashi
Edited by ForeverArhi - 10 years ago