Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: _Darksoul_

friends plz give some time to story formation its still new baby so its better talk after story build 

i hope they explore all three in upcoming episode  

just for the information:-
i saw some comment says Sarita got priority then Raj n Divya ,i really dont know ,According to my knowledge (b/t a unofficial at the same time much trusted source i knew this through Vikarant parmar who is friend casting director Karan kapoor ) that's both Karan& Rubina is not production house choice ,Mittals consider Angad & Sachin shroff (in fact sachin very close to PV1 director and chief editor joy soni )along with other popular actors for male lead but ZEE want handsome as well as popular face of zee tv so they choose KVG.all of us known media much spotted Sara,Aama,ashima (later Ankita  too joined on the list ),for female lead but suddenly zee picked Rubina coz  she is another popular face of zee tv 
 Sarita/ shristy  only actorschosen by PH ,

p.s all the above just information which i was know but i dont think there is any partiality among actors  ,i say  give some time to pick up the show with its concept 

Interesting information there!

But I saw 1 of the video or was it an article that I read where Rubina said that PH went to her saying it is only her who could play Divya. Hence she took up the role as she saw how much PH trusted her.

But from Monday's episodes things will become clear.
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All i want to know is this show for real, what are the cv thinking. You cannot bring in a past love to fix a broken marriage. that is like throwing a bone at a dog and telling him not to eat it. This will be too much for raj and i have a feeling instead of fixing this marriage, she may very likely be the one to break it.

These people are out of their minds.
avinashrubina. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
totally agree with u...they r totally emphasizing with sarita
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Don't agree with you. Divya was always shown in the promos and even the initial episodes introduced her in a grand way. She got all the dramatic scenes actually.
Sarita is very much a part of the story so they have to show her. I would agree if you said Raj is not shown much.
bee5 thumbnail
..and I thought Divya's marriage arrangements were just out-of-this-world! No one ever came to own wedding in a flower decorated crane!

Divya's clothes are extraordinary and her character has all the grandeur. In comparison, Sarita has such simple wardrobe and neither is given a makeup. But both are according to their character's requirement.

If anyone is given less screen time, then, it is Raj. But then most of Zee's male leads don't have much importance any way. LOL.

I like the way the show is currently going on and I think from Monday the course will take a change, which I'm looking forward to.
JagaKalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=bee5]..and I thought Divya's marriage arrangements were just out-of-this-world! No one ever came to own wedding in a flower decorated crane!

Divya's clothes are extraordinary and her character has all the grandeur. In comparison, Sarita has such simple wardrobe and neither is given a makeup. But both are according to their character's requirement.

If anyone is given less screen time, then, it is Raj. But then most of Zee's male leads don't have much importance any way. LOL.

I like the way the show is currently going on and I think from Monday the course will take a change, which I'm looking forward to.
[/QUOTE]
To the italics:
Kanika Maheshwari of DABH came to her real life wedding just like Divya came.

Other than Divya's costumes and make up what os shown from her side.What are her emotions what is she thinking is not shown.Only Sarita's emotions are shown.Only costume and makeup can not make someone connect to the audience
JagaKalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreya_94

Don't agree with you. Divya was always shown in the promos and even the initial episodes introduced her in a grand way. She got all the dramatic scenes actually.

Sarita is very much a part of the story so they have to show her. I would agree if you said Raj is not shown much.

Thas is what i am saying.Divya is promoted along with Raj but in the show Every scene is realted to somehow Sarita.Why Divya is doing this,why Raj is doing like this all are shown from Sarita's POV.When Raj was shown pouring water Sarita's pain was depicted but Divya was getting married thinking only about Sarita and waiting for Sarita'scall.Not once she thought about Raj.When shegot to know Raj still loves her she was more worried for Sarita but no emotions on her part that Raj still loves her.Butwith Sarita each and every actions are described with emotions,pain
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree too. The story seems to be majorly told from Sarita's POV. Not entirely though. But what happened with Divya / Raj is never shown. Their pain, their feelings are never exposed completely whereas Sarita's pain/ feelings are shown.

This week the story was not as grappling as before. When the makers don't give audience what they desire for, this is what happens.

I wanted a nice background story of RaVya to let audience know how the lovers were and how and what led them to separation! Instead of just dialogues show some 1 or 2 episodes for their flashbacks!

For me the story is right now very confusing! Everything is happening and still nothing is being shown properly! If i am confused, so will the audience be. What are they trying to show? In the first weeks, there was a certain amount of curiosity attached to it. But now what??

More than Divya, i feel bad for Raj's character because its not shown at all. He doesn't have any dialogues!! Yes, sometimes more than the dialogues, the character has to convey the feelings thru expression but for that also, he should be shown in the frame right? If he is not even shown, how will the actor portray the emotions!!

Whatever happens - whether it is RaVya or Raj-Sarita - atleast they should move the story in a smooth pace and not in such twisted manner where the audience feels lost and he just picks the remote!!
bee5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jjj123

Kanika Maheshwari of DABH came to her real life wedding just like Divya came.

Wow! I am not aware of who she is. But anyway, I was referring to on-screen wedding not real-life.

Other than Divya's costumes and make up what os shown from her side.What are her emotions what is she thinking is not shown.Only Sarita's emotions are shown.Only costume and makeup can not make someone connect to the audience

Not denying this fact at all. That is why I wrote maybe from Monday onwards the track would change since Divya is in Raj-Sarita's house now.

harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JaiJagannath

🤣
Sonia u remember BCD??/That name was given by me and i had forgotten 😆

lolz prathu u forgot the veyr name which u gave. no...