Qubool Hai

Fire!Fire!Fire!-Ayan's Intention prediction .

DivineMist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I think Ayan's intentions were only to burn the car . He is unware of Imraan's presence in that car . He is innocent in that way .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The idiot is an arsonist. Not knowing that someone's in the car doesn't absolve him of the crime.

Uff he's reckless! Now, Razia will trap him as effectively as he did rashid. Poor humeira.
neesha111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m sure. But I m afraid of the track which will bring Ayan in trouble . I do not want to see him in pain more than he already is in. I wish it becomes like he sees Imran and saves him and the. Imran changes for good
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
That precap looked pretty scary for Ayaan's sake.  I don't think he knew Imran was in the car but I agree burning that car was a pretty reckless thing to do.  Then again Ayaan has always been portrayed as someone who is reckless and does not think properly.

I do not want Imran to die and because I want him to marry Tanveer.

Nikhat deserves someone better than Imran and his evil family.

I really do not think Razia saw this one coming.  I don't think she can  mend Nikhat's engagement with Imran as there is now way Haseena is going to allow Imran to get married to Nikhat when her brother almost killed him.  I don't care if Razia and Haseena are good friends...someone from the Khan household tried to kill her son even if it was an accident...the bad blood and emotions between Imran and Ayaan will be hard to ignore.

The only thing Razia can do is to blackmail Ayaan into marrying Humeira so he doesn't go to jail for the attempted murder of Imran. 
DivineMist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neesha111

I m sure. But I m afraid of the track which will bring Ayan in trouble . I do not want to see him in pain more than he already is in. I wish it becomes like he sees Imran and saves him and the. Imran changes for good

Imaran's change ? thats too much for hoping . He would blame AYAN more . Hope he wouldn't end up in Jail .
DivineMist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: delena90

The idiot is an arsonist. Not knowing that someone's in the car doesn't absolve him of the crime.

Uff he's reckless! Now, Razia will trap him as effectively as he did rashid. Poor humeira.

Atleast he is not killing anybody . And thats a realif . I almost fell from the couch . For sec I thought ... Anyways Now he is hitting his leg on an axe
DivineMist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iheartChai

That precap looked pretty scary for Ayaan's sake. I don't think he knew Imran was in the car but I agree burning that car was a pretty reckless thing to do. Then again Ayaan has always been portrayed as someone who is reckless and does not think properly.

I do not want Imran to die and because I want him to marry Tanveer.

Nikhat deserves someone better than Imran and his evil family.

I really do not think Razia saw this one coming. I don't think she can mend Nikhat's engagement with Imran as there is now way Haseena is going to allow Imran to get married to Nikhat when her brother almost killed him. I don't care if Razia and Haseena are good friends...someone from the Khan household tried to kill her son even if it was an accident...the bad blood and emotions between Imran and Ayaan will be hard to ignore.

The only thing Razia can do is to blackmail Ayaan into marrying Humeira so he doesn't go to jail for the attempted murder of Imran.

Uff , this Evil ways of Razia . Will it never end ? I'm so tired of her ! Such a manupulater !
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
yes he wanted to burn car coz that was dowry from there family to haseena  ðŸ˜¡
DivineMist thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --Kriti--

yes he wanted to burn car coz that was dowry from there family to haseena 😡

So in a way he burned their OWN car then not IMRAAN's! Hmmm . I seeEdited by DivineMist - 10 years ago