Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nvimala22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Come on people show some respect for DD. She is a human too and she does not deserve any bashing  Please if you have nothing good to say about a person, at least refrain from posting hurtful comments😑😑 Just imagine how would you feel when people insult you  Not fair ya let's be kind and comment only on relevance and stop bashing DD or anyone,πŸ‘πŸ‘ Thank you...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nvimala22

πŸ‘πŸ‘Fantastic post and I totally agreeπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Please stop bashing and respect all πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks Vimala!  πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

@TM are u Chuck Blair fan?? ur dp has der pic so just asking .. I'm a big fan so

Yes! I am! Love both of them!!
Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

<font color="#990099"><font color="#000000">I agree that there is too much of Drasthi in this forum.</font></font>

<font color="#990099">@Every now and then a new thread pops up saying
'Drashti doesn't deserve to win' 'Ohh..she's so ugly' 'So and so is far
better than Drashti'..'She should leave the show''
<font color="#000000">
But the same applies to her fans as well.Instead of opening zillion topics on how awesome she is they can stick on to one or two threads.

</font></font><font color="#990099"><font color="#000000"><font color="#990099">@wishing that she gets injured
</font>
<font color="#990099"><font color="#000000">It was extremely wrong of that member to have said this.But in the same thread one of the DD fans wished death upon the TM.That was pathetic in my opinion!!
All this for a celebrity who doesn't even care if you exist or not!</font>
</font>
</font> </font>

See..her fans are making zillions of threads and yeah it's annoying sometimes but there's nothing wrong in it..it's their wish and it's their love for her. And the same goes for the people who dislike her..they can open as many threads against her as they want. It's an open forum and anybody can post anything they want. But criticizing her for reasons other than her dance is what I'm strongly against. And I made it clear in my post that it's fine to dislike someone but one should make comments in a dignified way(well..its their
wish in the end and I'm not doing moral policing but a lil bit of dignity won't hurt anyone)
Regarding the fan who wished death upon that person, all I have to say is it was very sad. But in the same way wishing for dreadful things to happen to a celeb is also not good. That was my point.
Mean.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veronica.

Yes! I am! Love both of them!!

Hey!! Me too a big fan of Chuck and Blair.. same pinch..😳

amni375 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's because some people in this forum have low opinion about themselves thus the negativity towards Drashti.  

I have seen this since her Geet days and so sad, people still have not changed.  It's the same members and few more of their relatives.  Sad that these people have no life except to come on this forum and show their importance by degrading an actress.