Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: nlm4

Personally.I loved Drashti's first dance,good they chose Waltz and it may not be perfect technically,but it sure was free flowing and beautiful to watch.

Now i cant wait to see her second performance where she scores 27.
Amazing girl,she has to manage a daily serial extending onto saturdays and then go for JDJ rehearsals,what extra ordinary strength,hardwork,determination and perseverence by her.
Love her commitment to give in her 100% and let her work speak for itself.
</div><div>Love u Drashti and u deserve every accolade that comes ure way.👏

U made me emotional 😭 dd works so hard in serial and in jdj hats off to her dedicated we love dd 🤗.
When royal person goes on to streets dog usually bark same thing with barkers/ bashers/ haters ---dd can't be ignored hate or love dd name all over.Edited by chinkti10 - 10 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

great  going drashti...all the best 😳
watergirl68in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: utopia88

Great post! I agree! 👍🏼 I'm sick of all the unwarranted DD bashing! 🤢

Constructive criticism is fine but outright vile and vulgar bashing pertaining to DD is unacceptable. I'm seeing too much of the vile and vulgar bashing instead of constructive criticism.  

People need to treat others the way they would want to be treated which is with respect and dignity.

Anyhow, I'm rooting for Drashti! Hope she wins JDJ!  😊

Well said...I too cant fathom why people go out of their sorry & miserable lives to pick on Drashti 🤢...for heaven sake what has she done, why are they sooo jealous of her 😡...I dont find any other participants being picked on as badly as they are bashing Drashti... I support Drashti and pray that all her hard work bears fruit in JDJ 😊
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
They need to do meditation, It will give them peace, Lovely Post
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
People (baring few) here don't seem to care abt anybody else except DD 🤔
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: watergirl68in

Well said...I too cant fathom why people go out of their sorry & miserable lives to pick on Drashti 🤢...for heaven sake what has she done, why are they sooo jealous of her 😡...I dont find any other participants being picked on as badly as they are bashing Drashti... I support Drashti and pray that all her hard work bears fruit in JDJ 😊

Thanks! I can't fathom it either! It boggles my mind! I'm also hoping and praying that Drashti wins JDJ!   😊
drashti38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

great post drashti rocks love u dhami

🤗
amazedd thumbnail
Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they all r jealous soul...because Drashti is getting so much love from all...when she has crores  admirer ,bashers r always there...thanks a lot it shows her popularity
Sanaya-hi-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Bravo post!!

they are all  spreading baseless hatred and spewing  venom  on her without any logical reason to do so..

Do they need a LIFE so badly..

and giving excuses about meeting some insane DD fan in prehistoric time is total bullshit..

Just Cut The Crap Bashers...
Let the haters and bashers burn in ashes .
We love dd keep loving her no matter what .