Ashley.J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Too much of Drashti rant!
Whenever I come to this forum, all I see is Drashti this and Drashti that. C'mmon people leave her alone! Discuss her dance, criticize her dancing abilities, appreciate her if u like her, and if u don't like her, just say it nicely and praise other contestants whom you like.
But what's happening over here is..people are constantly calling her names, making fun of her body, wishing that she gets injured, comparing her with other actresses and mocking her...like seriously? If you don't like her, it's FINE!! Support your favourites, vote for them. And if you don't have any favourites, just watch the show for fun.😊
Every now and then a new thread pops up saying 'Drashti doesn't deserve to win' 'Ohh..she's so ugly' 'So and so is far better than Drashti'..'She should leave the show'😕🥱
It's just been 1 week and she's already branded as non-deserving..wow! And how in the world her shape n size n looks have got anything to do with the show? You may find her ugly, but that doesn't mean she should start wearing a plastic bag over her face!🤢 If she's so unbearable, close your eyes!😊 Don't instigate her fans unnecessarily and start fan wars. It's such a lovely forum and there are so many things to discuss!
She's just a participant like everybody else!! I don't get it why only she has been chosen as the punching bag? She may not be a good dancer but that doesn't mean that she shouldn't have been a part of this show. Or paired up with Salman. It's not her fault that Salman's earlier partners were trained dancers. There are so many other participants who can't dance to save their lives, I don't know why she is singled out?
She may be the rigged winner(or not) but that doesnot justify all this baseless hatred!

Btw..I don't like her much and don't care whether she wins or loses or does whatever..but it's sad to see her getting bashed everywhere(for reasons other than dancing/behaviour).😲

Edited by Veronica. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HawtieSeep thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Veronica.

Too much of Drashti rant!
Whenever I come to this forum, all I see is Drashti this and Drashti that. C'mmon people leave her alone! Discuss her dance, criticize her dancing abilities, appreciate her if u like her, and if u don't like her, just say it nicely and praise other contestants whom you like.
But what's happening over here is..people are constantly calling her names, making fun of her body, wishing that she gets injured, comparing her with other actresses and mocking her...like seriously? If you don't like her, it's FINE!! Support your favourites, vote for them. And if you don't have any favourites, just watch the show for fun.😊
Every now and then a new thread props up saying 'Drashti doesn't deserve to win' 'Ohh..she's so ugly' 'So and so is far better than Drashti'..'She should leave the show'😕🥱
It's just been 1 week and she's already branded as non-deserving..wow! And how in the world her shape n size n looks have got anything to do with the show? You may find her ugly, but that doesn't mean she should start wearing a plastic bag over her face!🤢 If she's so unbearable, close your eyes!😊 Don't instigate her fans unnecessarily and start fan wars. It's such a lovely forum and there are so many things to discuss!
She's just a participant like everybody else!! I don't get it why only she has been chosen as the punching bag? She may not be a good dancer but that doesn't mean that she shouldn't have been a part of this show. Or paired up with Salman. It's not her fault that Salman's earlier partners were trained dancers. There are so many other participants who can't dance to save their lives, I don't know why she is singled out?
She may be the rigged winner(or not) but that doesnot justify all this baseless hatred!

Btw..I don't like her much and don't care whether she wins or loses or does whatever..but it's sad to see her getting bashed everywhere(for reasons other than dancing/behaviour).😲

I AGREEE WITH U 😳 well she is being target cause of popularity they all feeling so insecure about her she seems like threat to there favs 😃 anyways all i'm going to say god bless her and stay with her everystep of the way and I hope she wins so that she can give slap to all the losers here
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

I couldn't have said it better myself! 

I was really itching to start a similar topic cuz honestly, I get so frustrated when I come to this forum. There is so much negativity and unnecessary name calling/bashing. It leaves such a bad taste in mouth that I just choose to remain silent and leave this section. It's pure instigation on a lot of members' part for DD fans.The show is barely 2 episodes old, we've barely seen ONE performance by Drashti and already ppl are at her throat. So friggin immature and irritating. All this unnecessary hate on her actually makes me want to support her even more cuz she is getting it for no reason. 

It is a new show, a new forum. If members/the DD 'bashers' here have had bad encounters with DD fans before, then that is absolutely in the past! This is a new show and definitely calls for a new beginning! 

Edited by khoslakadhokla - 10 years ago
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Actually, I'm loving it. One has surely heard the saying ... know that the amount of criticism you receive ... negative or positive ... may correlate somewhat to the amount of publicity you receive. Publicity is good. Publicity equals to more votes --- Thanks to them, DD might just end up winning this season. 😆 Let them obsess about DD.
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! I agree! 👍🏼 I'm sick of all the unwarranted DD bashing! 🤢

Constructive criticism is fine but outright vile and vulgar bashing pertaining to DD is unacceptable. I'm seeing too much of the vile and vulgar bashing instead of constructive criticism.  

People need to treat others the way they would want to be treated which is with respect and dignity.

Anyhow, I'm rooting for Drashti! Hope she wins JDJ!  😊
Edited by utopia88 - 10 years ago
Mishti1988 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Very good post! Drashti Dhami is one of the most beautiful and talented actor on TV, hence the jealousy and bashing. Her fans are growing daily and we will continue to love and support her. She's dedicated and hard working. Love you DD.❤️

preetydipu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with post not completely...last week was first week of JDJ and any one can be nervous and pulse her performance was first so it can happen to anyone... 😊 and Dhrasti is most beautiful and deserving actress on Television so I don't how her hater can bash her 😊 if you don't love then don't but leave her alone and I am sure end of the JDJ will prove everyone that she is most deserving contestant on JDJ 😊 thanks for the post...
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Personally.I loved Drashti's first dance,good they chose Waltz and it may not be perfect technically,but it sure was free flowing and beautiful to watch.
Now i cant wait to see her second performance where she scores 27.
Amazing girl,she has to manage a daily serial extending onto saturdays and then go for JDJ rehearsals,what extra ordinary strength,hardwork,determination and perseverence by her.
Love her commitment to give in her 100% and let her work speak for itself.

Love u Drashti and u deserve every accolade that comes ure way.👏
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nlm4

Personally.I loved Drashti's first dance,good they chose Waltz and it may not be perfect technically,but it sure was free flowing and beautiful to watch.

Now i cant wait to see her second performance where she scores 27.
Amazing girl,she has to manage a daily serial extending onto saturdays and then go for JDJ rehearsals,what extra ordinary strength,hardwork,determination and perseverence by her.
Love her commitment to give in her 100% and let her work speak for itself.

Love u Drashti and u deserve every accolade that comes ure way.👏

I'm also awed by her extraordinary strength, hard work, determination, and perseverance. She works on her show 6 days a week while simultaneously she does her rehearsals for JDJ! Now that's what I call a multitalented person.   👏
Edited by utopia88 - 10 years ago
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
great post! 

the issue is some people lead such empty lives, they have nothing better to do than cpick a celeb and bash him/her...this time around they have chosen the most popular celeb in JDJ-Drashti who has one of the biggest and most loyal fan following on IF. 

However, the disgusting way they have been sexualising her, goes to show their ugly truth and expose their bad upbringing...It does no harm to drashti who in fact is winning more fans in members like the TM who wanna support her just coz of the bashing she has been receiving.