Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: abby_girl30

Yuck what is he looking like

This guy is ever ready to go shirtless...someone tell him he is doing a movie not a Calvin Klien underwear ad πŸ˜†

For a Calvin Klien underwear ad being shirtless is not enough. You have to show your underwear. πŸ˜† Nothing wrong with going shirtless. Lot of actors do. And he has the body to pull it off. Did anyone bitch when girly RK dropped his towel in his first movie? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ That is one guy I never want to see shirtless. πŸ˜†
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SalmanFan

For a Calvin Klien underwear ad being shirtless is not enough. You have to show your underwear. πŸ˜† Nothing wrong with going shirtless. Lot of actors do. And he has the body to pull it off. Did anyone bitch when girly RK dropped his towel in his first movie? πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ That is one guy I never want to see shirtless. πŸ˜†

Lol incase you haven't seen CK ads they drop shirt and pants...shahid is jut left to drop pants only

I don't get it why in every movie does he need to be shirtless...it gets annoying at a point...I mean is he aping Salman or something??

Plus he looks really worn out in these pics which are making it more ickyEdited by abby_girl30 - 10 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Roshan-

Way too ripped and ugly! What kinda name is that anyway? Rambo Rajkumar! πŸ˜•

How dare youπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† That's Nick's name!😳

And honestly, I find Shahid hot in this pic😳
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lol incase you haven't seen CK ads they drop shirt and pants...shahid is jut left to drop pants only

I don't get it why in every movie does he need to be shirtless...it gets annoying at a point...I mean is he aping Salman or something??

Plus he looks really worn out in these pics which are making it more icky

I have seen CK ads. I said, For a Calvin Klien underwear ad being shirtless is not enough.

I doubt he puts pressure on filmmakers to let him go shirtless. πŸ˜† He'll do what he's asked to do and if it is required. He hasn't done it in every movie. That's an exaggeration.

Worn out? He plays a stuntman in the movie. I am sure its part of some action sequence. He looks really good in all the other pics. But whatever floats your boat.
SingularlyGood thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yuck what is he looking like

This guy is ever ready to go shirtless...someone tell him he is doing a movie not a Calvin Klien underwear ad πŸ˜†

Shirt.. no shirt.. who cares? Its not as if people are actually interested in seeing him on screen. At least that's the impression I have of him after JWM (which is known more for Bebo than him anyway). There are younger and better looking hunks on screen nowadays.
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SingularlyGood

Shirt.. no shirt.. who cares? Its not as if people are actually interested in seeing him on screen. At least that's the impression I have of him after JWM (which is known more for Bebo than him anyway). There are younger and better looking hunks on screen nowadays.

True I didn't bother looking at him in JWM...my eyes never left Bebo in that movie

Only shahid movie I probably liked was Ishq Vishq
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shahiii ... πŸ˜²πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ
--HiNa-- thumbnail

haye my rambo rajkumar tune toh mar dalla
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Actually, the picture reminds me of Ryan Gosling from Crazy, Stupid, Love.

So, I'm all for this pic of Shahid's. 😳

Edited by TheJake - 10 years ago