Yesterdays Fire scene - My version of the scene

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
In the last 2 episodes...the fire and the wedding planner (WP) scene... I felt the scenes were rushed.

1. Monday: where the WP talks about grand entry in Fire... I wanted the CV's to give some more depth into that scene. The transition of Zoe from being worried to getting into 007 mode was rushed. They could have shown a worried Zoe unknowingly retreating (moving backwords) as she is listening to the narration of the WP... and bumping into Asad. Asad standing by her as a pillar of support and thus calming her down...

Rather than just a brief scene about Asad's concern...and then random jump into the 007 mode.
I was very disappointed.

2. Tuesday: the BBQ scene where the pit catches fire... They showed some flash back scene of Zoe... and moved into 007 mode where she gets suspicious on why Tanveer's eye was hurting.

But I feel they should have spent more time on the scene and shown panic and withdrawl from Zoe's side... Asad putting out the fire and rushing to Zoe's side out of concern. She stabilizing...and then move into 007 mode.

According to me 2 beautiful scenes were hurried and instead of focussing on the depth of the story... the CV's were more concerned about the Billo Rani track.

What say...anybody else felt the same?!
Originally posted by pkaps

In the last 2 episodes...the fire and the wedding planner (WP) scene... I felt the scenes were rushed.

1. Monday: where the WP talks about grand entry in Fire... I wanted the CV's to give some more depth into that scene. The transition of Zoe from being worried to getting into 007 mode was rushed. They could have shown a worried Zoe unknowingly retreating (moving backwords) as she is listening to the narration of the WP... and bumping into Asad. Asad standing by her as a pillar of support and thus calming her down...

Rather than just a brief scene about Asad's concern...and then random jump into the 007 mode.
I was very disappointed.

2. Tuesday: the BBQ scene where the pit catches fire... They showed some flash back scene of Zoe... and moved into 007 mode where she gets suspicious on why Tanveer's eye was hurting.

But I feel they should have spent more time on the scene and shown panic and withdrawl from Zoe's side... Asad putting out the fire and rushing to Zoe's side out of concern. She stabilizing...and then move into 007 mode.

According to me 2 beautiful scenes were hurried and instead of focussing on the depth of the story... the CV's were more concerned about the Billo Rani track.

What say...anybody else felt the same?!

Goldie, beautifully said...
I know yo, its alwaaayyysss like tht for asya scenes...honestly as much as i luv their scenes...each n every one of em it irritates me to the core...tht we get NO depth in their scenes..nothing emotional...like these were 2 golden opportunities wasted...i waited till the last second for smthing but NO...theyre simply more interested in a cat-mouse game...well i honestly hope they show alot of such scenes after the actual fire happens otherwise...asya will be nothing but comedy-5 second romance...even though they hv the potential to go to SO MUCH DEPTH!
Exactly...waaayyy more than the random fall and catch scenes (okay one-two a week is fine) and eye lock for 5 secs...i need to see the emotional concern...bcuz zoya switches bck and forth btw her 007 and traumatized self i find it inconvincing tht fire actually does affect her THT DEEPLY...its like "yah whatever" they really need to see wht theyre doing jus bcuz of this stupid billi...
I agree! I wish they were longer too but I think they probably didn't have too much time to shoot them considering both SJ and KSG took days off last week.

Let's hope we get deeper scenes soon.
Originally posted by StonerGirL

I know yo, its alwaaayyysss like tht for asya scenes...honestly as much as i luv their scenes...each n every one of em it irritates me to the core...tht we get NO depth in their scenes..nothing emotional...like these were 2 golden opportunities wasted...i waited till the last second for smthing but NO...theyre simply more interested in a cat-mouse game...well i honestly hope they show alot of such scenes after the actual fire happens otherwise...asya will be nothing but comedy-5 second romance...even though they hv the potential to go to SO MUCH DEPTH!

Exactly... as actors they both have such potential to go into the depth of the scene... but the CV's and Writers need to incorporate the depth into the story line...

Leting go of such wonderful opportunities to build Asya together as a character and relation... they just let them slip by.

Me too tired of the priority given to the 'twist" and letting lose on the main story line
Originally posted by ..lara..

I completely agree with you. I was so surprised yesterday that they did not build on the scene and have Asad express concern about Zoya. As much as the mitwa moments are nice, they are getting repettive and sometimes so random. I would so love for the emotional bond between Zoya and Asad to grow and for them to have some conversations. 

As you say, longer scenes too. It seems like creatives think Asya fans will be satisfied with a random Asya mitwa scene for a few seconds. I would like to see a more assertive Asad rather than a man who either is enraged or stuttering and also for Zoya to have more emotional depth - they just show her switch between emotions so quickly that sometimes it's hard to connect.

Exactly...
And yesterdays Mitwa scene was forced upon... it was 😲

@ SonteGirl...so completely agree with you too on this point...

I replayed the entire Mitwa scene from yesterday a couple of times to figure out if it was just me... or was the scene really random. That scene was just forced upon... instead they should have given time for the Zoe-Asad bonding from the Fire scare
Edited by pkaps - 10 years ago
Totally agree--- the PH hurry through the scenes which would give depth to the story always-- like we never got to see the drive back from the airport after the superb engagement scene! I wonder why? the PH love to elongate the evil Tanveer and Razia scenes but not the emotional ones which the audience wish to see!
I dont think I would have put it better. Both scenes had so much potential - all reduced to naught!