TIA WAITING

Neha here...but Tia is not here...
me sad sad...

neha5058 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Cherishh

Congrats for the new thread dear

Wowww two more concepts...amazing yaar..me toh already crazy, waiting for them..do bring them soon

Read FHMMT too..Glad that u continued it...its too romantic.  he finally know that its none other than Geet how have carve him on her..awww loved it.  It was quite emotional to see him like that and happy too that he got Geet and her love👏👏

Missing u...hope to see u 2morroww

thanks a lot anu...
will try to bring them soon dear but aashiqui finish first...
thanks a lot dear for,liking fanaa...
neha5058 thumbnail
fanaa hum mohobbat mein teri
part-65

neha5058 thumbnail

(A big thanks to Dazzling Divz for this wonderful banner... thank u so much dear...😊)

(A big thanks to MonaSwrites for this wonderful banner... thank u so much mona darling😉...😊)

for those who wants the next part of FHMMT... here it is...pls open the link, it's on the blog,..pls leave your feedback and yes read that note...

fanaa hum mohobbat mein teri
part-63,,,,part-64,,,,part-65(latest one)

Aashiqui- A Musical Journey of Love

part-12

Then I thought that I should tell her about the price of the ring and I paid , , because she'll be worried for the amount of the ring, , I nodded to myself and looked at the ring which was in my hand….. I decided that tomorrow I'll tell her……

But tomorrow didn't come…. I mean she didn't come to meet me, I had waited for her so long in that park itself but sad that she didn't come….. I was scared that if anything happened to her? She is alright or not? I couldn't call her because I didn't had her number at the first place……. I sighed and thought to wait for tomorrow….

I couldn't related the fact why I am so concerned about her? Why I am so worried about her? Why I couldn't get the answer of this damn this word "why"? but on the other way I was liking that worried feeling, that concern feeling that is related with her, , a pure stranger……. Ufff…….

29th December 2012

After 3 long days, my wait come to  halt when she came in that park again at the same time……

Really I was so freaked out,,,,,, even people would have been thinking me as a mad person, why I came here in the park daily….. but I loved it…….

"maan , you are here?" asked geet to me sitting beside me showing concern in her eyes……. A sweet yet full of relief smile spread on my face seeing her all fine…… "just like that….." I replied back to her……. She gave a smile which didn't reach to her eyes, I knew that…… "really…..just like that?" she asked to me….. my face fell…. How she knew that I was lying…….. "you were waiting for me?" she asked to me again…….

I didn't know that how to reply her, so genuinely, gathering my all the guts, , I nodded slightly…… and she smiled to me sweetly…….  "geet, why you didn't come?"  I asked to her, I really wanted to know the reason , here I was waiting for her and she…… forget it….. I told in my mind…….

"actually, after that day I was so engrossed in my studies, actually I was so neglect towards my studies even forgot that I had to submit my project, so just lost in that project….sorry!" she spoke in a go and took out a breath of relief…… but she looked so cute when she was saying sorry……..but still she looked sad, I knew that because of that Rahul…….

I held her hand and dragged her from there towards my car….. "maan, where are we going?"……… we both kept walking……. "maan, tell me, hum kaha ja rahe hai?" she asked again. , but my heart jumped in joy that she didn't mistrust me, she didn't even doubt on my intentions…..  I opened the door of my car and told her to sit inside…. She calmly sit there , I took the driver seat and drove off from there…..

She kept asking on and on but I didn't budge….. actually I was having fun but didn't show on my face….. after driving little we reached at my destination……… I stopped and stepped out , she looked at me so absentmindedly , following me like a obedient child…….. he tied a blind fold around her eyes, "maan, now what is this? "

she asked again to me, but I sealed my lips, I knew that if I open my mouth then I'll blurt out everything, I didn't want to fall on her cute face that's y I maintained my sternness in my voice…… "geet, no question…. Wait for 2 minutes" I replied her back……

She nodded and we both walked ahead….. and then we reached there…… slightly I opened the blindfold from her eyes, , she rubbed her eyes cutely , she tried to adjust her eyes according to the lights but there was no light….. she scared a little, she didn't know why? She held my hand in fear but when I signaled , lights on and she jumped in excitement….. there were sparkles in her eyes, a new enthusiasm seeing the little kids, they had arranged a cute little party for her….

Actually we went to an old age home, where I donate money, things, clothes etc etc….. I told them after some days I'll come here with  a new person and you have to greet her lovingly, , so knowing all these things , they had arranged a sweet party, I gave them money only….. I looked at geet, she was so happy…… I turned her towards me….

"geet, dekho inn bacho ko dhyaan se….. yeh wo bache hai jinke sath kuch na kuch hua hai life mein, dukh, dard, dhokha, bahut kuch, par fir bhi inhone haarna nahi sikha… they are fighters, and you have to be like them, tumhe bhi ladna hoga,,,, ek insaan ne tumhe dhokha diya that doesn't mean, tum jeena chhod do… I know you were lying that you were engrossed in your studies…" she was looking at me with tears in her eyes…..

"inse khush rehna seekho aura age badhna seekho,,,, kaise dukh, dard ko bhulakar aage badha  jata hai…. Hmmm…." I paused for a moment looking at her facial expressions…… "tum samajh rahi ho na ma kya keh raha hu?" I asked to her….. "thank you maan….. really….i won't disappoint you" saying so she hugged me…. I didn't know why I felt complete when she hugged me….. like there is no beautiful moment in the life beside of this…. I wanted to captured that moment and cherished life long…..

She broke the hug and ran towards the kid, made herself so engrossed in the kids, even she forgot that I was there also… I felt so calm seeing her so happy….. she was dancing with them, jumping, making cute-2 faces along with them….. even the children were behind her holding her duppata saying didi yeh, didi who….. I really loved that feeling,………

I sat in a corner on a bench and just lost in her, in her beauty, in her simplicity, in her being so nave, there is no path to move back, stepped back on that way which I went through……. I didn't told her properly about the ring because I really not wanted that her trust on people totally shaken, , I knew it is not justice but it is really important, important for her well being……

If I didn't get this ring then with whom she shared her pain, , there were full chances Rahul demand money from her if I didn't paid for that ring and I told the jeweler that inform him about the bill……  I sighed heavily and watched her properly….. she was too lost to notice him…. She was feeding food to a very small girl, , that girl didn't know how ate by their hands…….

After some time she came to me and sat beside me….. she didn't look at me, neither I demanded from her…… I just want her happiness , that's all…….i knew that she was looking at me by the corner of her eyes, actually I felt the heat radiating over my skin….. warming up me….. and the next moment I felt I'll blown away right there…..

she clutched her fingers with mine, my hand was rested on the bench, , and then I felt little weight on my shoulder….. so calmly she put her head on my shoulder like time had stopped for me….. it was something I couldn't describe….

"thank you is a small word, but still thank you for bringing me here and made me face the reality…." This time she was looking directly in my eyes….. like reading me…. My lips curled up in a little yet noticeable smile….. "how I forgot that, I have family,  I have YOU" it was something like medicine to my heart…..

I know my heart didn't stabbed but the feeling I was carrying in my heart, , it got more chance…….  I didn't said anything just hugged her side ways…… I don't know whether I was her friend or something but I knew that I was something for her……..something which she didn't know even……….

He reached to his office and engrossed in his pending work……  everyone was so happy seeing his maan sir back in office though he took off of 2 days only but it seems like ages they didn't saw their Maan sir….. sometime he is arrogant, rude but sometimes so soft and caring towards his employee…. Strict when it comes to work and soft hearted when his staff needed him….. boost their courage for doing touch task, even he gave lost of privilege to new interns and new comers in the office…..  giving them big task and handled them properly…….

After one week……

Maan and geet reached landed in Mumbai, annie didn't come with them because of her studies, something left in this semester, , and there is another reason also…..dadi told her to give them little time with each other, they deserve little privacy, , she knew that they love each other but still she saw some hesitation in geet's eyes….. she doesn't know the H of the history of their love, how they met? How they fall in love with each other?

When time will come she will ask from them but now she didn't want them to embarrass….. she wants that her grand kids enjoy this phase of life fully…… both got their luggage and towards the main gate…… he was looking here and there……

"kisey dhoondh rahe ho maan?" asked geet…….. he turned his neck towards her and spoke up…… "my driver geet….. I have kept secret my landing here…. I don't want media or any other hype…. I'll introduce you as a singer not like that, seen with Maan singh khurana…… not at all like that...i don't want that anyone will say rubbish about you before knowing anything about you..." his some words touched her heart….. if he wants then she can become a very big singer just having his surname but a big no….. he wants that she'll became a singer because of her awesome voice which she has…,,,,,

Precap

Tu hi ae mujhko bata de

Chahun mai ya na….

very disappoint with the number of likes... so less likes, demotivating now... hope you'll come and like the update... pls do comments...

love ya

Neha

--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update maan FB is so caring n understanding loved it 
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part
Maan waited for her in the park...he made her feel special with the kids...
Dadi wanted to leave them alone...so they could understand each other...so sweet
Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
they were totally stranger
n fir b they understand each other
n truth each other so much
power of my maaneet😆😆
aww lv maanu 's surprise 4 geet
n hi way to console her encourage her so cute😃😃
n ya their first HUG😆😆😉😉
daddi is r8 they lv each other
n maanu ne toh confess b kar diya
but geet being a dumbo
uff uss gadhe ki attraction ko she consider as lv
n mera maanu uske liye jo feelings hai in her heart not realizing
bt koi ni jaldi pta chal jayega
hayee just lvd it
waiting 4 more
n ya tia IS HERE ONLY
AAJ KAL YU NA MISS india BAN GYI HAI

angelmishty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update... loved it... continue sooon...
mehak173 thumbnail
nice update maneet in mumbai
Maan wants geet to become singer with her hard work and not his surname behind her