Felt Bad for Munna & Sunaina

Sphari403 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Given Munna is one of the Besharma's, I really felt bad for him today. He was crying during Indira's Bidai by the people of Chandani Chowk and Radhe and wanted so badly to be a part of his sisters Bidai Ceremony but Kutumb stopped him. Sunaina kept constantly crying and looking at Indira as if all was over.

I thought Inder Sharma was the Worst, and after todays episode Kutumb is no different. A worthless mother.

Am happy that the storyline will now shift to the Diwan's and hope to see Inshi Happy and not in distress.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Paulomi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Because Kutumb knows Indira will one day return to SN and this is really going to happen any day
-Shwetha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't know whether Indira will return back to SN or not. But  she is not the loser and she may definitely win her sasuraal. Regarding Munna and sunaina, even I felt bad. Though we hated SN family, Munna and sunaina was always entertaining character and so we miss them.

Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
munna or sunaina bhi jald hi jwala niwas aa jayenge ðŸ˜† 
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

hume koi aitraz nahi hai agar yeh dono jwala nivas aaye toh..they r most welcome 😃
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

🤣
or  Jyala niwas wasi SN me aayenge. 

maryammkhan thumbnail
all sharmas r same kutumb ne roka aur wo ruk gaya stupid...if he really felt 4 indra so should come forward 4 her bidaai...no feeling 4 sharmas 4m my side but i enjoy munna scenes so i will miss him.
Sphari403 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Paulomi-

Because Kutumb knows Indira will one day return to SN and this is really going to happen any day

We all know that eventually the scene will shift back to Sharma Niwas. But for a change and to refresh the storyline and the audience it is nice to see Rishi's Side of the Family, and how Indira will react and act as a Bahu, given she is a City Girl. I know a lot of you guys don't like Sas-Bahu type Sitcoms, but I believe it is important for everyone to understand and have the respect of Elders without prejudice.

Sphari403 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetha297

I don't know whether Indira will return back to SN or not. But  she is not the loser and she may definitely win her sasuraal. Regarding Munna and sunaina, even I felt bad. Though we hated SN family, Munna and sunaina was always entertaining character and so we miss them.

They definitely were are the comical ones. Indira and Rishi both have to return to Sharma Niwas eventually. Even if Indira and Rishi both adjust to their new surroundings, it will be hard for Indu to adjust, and this could be the catalyst for return.

Sphari403 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

hume koi aitraz nahi hai agar yeh dono jwala nivas aaye toh..they r most welcome 😃

LOL. I think it would add more spice to the Show, with Munna being a drunk and Sunaina being the Feasting Type in a Hariyana setting. Wow what a great idea.