Chat Clubs

Inn Readers Ko Kya Naam Doon? (Invites Only) - Page 5

nazca thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
In tales I didnt read the Dancing, because Juhis I always read the previous update, when she updates next will read that.

NB I second regarding Variables, Semanti give a try please.

NB, please consider Parinay from SS to FF. And want to read the POV of Arnav in details regarding his and Kushis family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LooneyLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Sometimes people need a good kick on the back side to get their life sorted, especially men.

I was telling Twiggy today, that Parinay is more about Arnav's journey. Kushi is the star of the story, but you see she had this inherent strength in her. Whereas Arnav didn't, its his journey from being a confused, weak, ambitious self centered young man to a man who takes control of his life, love and relationships.

Thats it, hey! You said that to me in the beginning too. 

For me this has always been about arnav's learning curve and what he has been upto. For the simple reason khushi was the hero from the beginning. I think you really explore your arnav's well! Even in CD. 

Also I was thinking we are all outraged at arnav choosing ambition anad family over love. But what if Khushi was asked to do the same, in her case substitute AR with IIMA? (less realistic scenario obviously)
Snoowfall thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: EXPELLIARMUS

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3366255

That's HAM.

I'm not reading it because A is going to die in the end and I can't handle that. *sob*

So it's decided he is going to die, then that's it I am not reading, cannot read it, sob sob, or I might wait until its done and then read the end no then decide...
Snoowfall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LooneyLuna

Thats it, hey! You said that to me in the beginning too. 

For me this has always been about arnav's learning curve and what he has been upto. For the simple reason khushi was the hero from the beginning. I think you really explore your arnav's well! Even in CD. 

Also I was thinking we are all outraged at arnav choosing ambition anad family over love. But what if Khushi was asked to do the same, in her case substitute AR with IIMA? (less realistic scenario obviously)

My thoughts too the same exploring more of Arnav in CD and Parinay, Kushi stands out in both of them NB. LL in Parinay, she did not ditch anyone, so cannot compare her to him, nor she broke 2 people's dreams, my thoughts...
Snoowfall thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avcmyd

HAM spoiler alert make me oscillate read or dont read.

Yes Dusty Haven by GOF. I like it, I like how she uses spanish.
Parinay me tink that ASR is not in AR so Kushi is also not in AR. Both are going to start KKGSR.

Cannot read HAM anymore, it breaks my heart of the issues Arnav has, if he is going to die, donot want to know sob sob, today's update was happy , so want to leave it at that...
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

In tales there are 2 stories which I think can be written as a FF.

One is the dance on the edge where they both are actors.
The other one is the constant Variables wala.

Ever considered it ladies?

Why did you pick that particular one, NB?
While writing these tales I've never wanted to continue the story. I think I like leaving it upto the readers imaginations...
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arnkhunostalgic

So it's decided he is going to die, then that's it I am not reading, cannot read it, sob sob, or I might wait until its done and then read the end no then decide...

That's what I've heard!
And death is something that I have a problem dealing with , especially when it involves our star crossed lovers!
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LooneyLuna

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAHA You know what I am going to ask next...</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why is he not working for AR whats the point of making all this mess, and not even seeing that one thing through??</font>

I'm gonna wait for the next update before touching that one, M tink.😆
EXPELLIARMUS thumbnail

Sometimes people need a good kick on the back side to get their life sorted, especially men.

I was telling Twiggy today, that Parinay is more about Arnav's journey. Kushi is the star of the story, but you see she had this inherent strength in her. Whereas Arnav didn't, its his journey from being a confused, weak, ambitious self centered young man to a man who takes control of his life, love and relationships.

My kostin is, is this transition complete in these two years, or does he still have some growing up to do?
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'm here as well...took some time to read 7 pages...
Good job on the thread Luna!👍🏼