Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
thanx   a lot...now this seems like a perfect  interiew ...interesting questions...and honest answers...god bless u manish...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing, Archu! Good Questions and ofcourse good answers too. Looks like he won't be comfortable with the workings of TV industry. Maybe we will see him in good movies in future. Best of luck to him.
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing here Archu.

He is very very talented and brilliant.  Hope to see him in good shows/movies in future...

And let's enjoy his presence in NBT2 until he is in.๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by knraji - 10 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for sharing :-) Loved his answers...this Q&A is more interesting than the Tellybuzz article posted on him...lol you extracted more interesting answers out of him.

I always wanted to know more about his equation with Kunal...would love to see a video interview too but I guess his cameo isn't going to last long anyways now seeing as Mohan is getting suspicious about Munna.

Loved what he mentioned about his rapport with Aakanksha...I was also thinking they must be bonding about the common theater background.

Chalo for however long it lasts, it's been a pleasure watching this guy in this show...gem of an actor๐Ÿ‘
iceman7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Quite an intelligent ans. TFS
blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Woww Awesome Answers by Manish ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ,..He is a very talented actor๐Ÿ‘..Of all the new entry's of season 2 he is the Best of all of them...Love his acting very much..Its very sad to hear that he is doing a cameo role๐Ÿ˜”..Hope his role gets extended...Wish he gets some good projects in future..God Bless him

Thanks a lot for Sharing Archu๐Ÿค—
Edited by blmadhuri - 10 years ago
saau38 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnk archu..mast interview it was๐Ÿ‘
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks 4 sharing archu , awesome questions and very crisp and amazing answers by manish ๐Ÿ‘
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
archu :

thanx for sharing. it's good that you got to interact with him, all his answers seem straight from the heart without being diplomatic.
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This guy comes across as very intelligent, creative and unique. So nice to see such good people in NBT. Proud of it. 

@Sumi, thank you for that bit๐Ÿ˜Š