Finding an incomplete FF

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello guys, 
I'm trying to find an old incomplete ff i really liked. 
In that- Khushi is married to nk. Her dadi hates her since she wanted a grandson. but nk loves lavanya. Nk and khushi move to delhi. there she lives alone in an apartment. nk lives with lavanya. arnav come from other branch to khushi's branch and fall in love her. one day nk and khushi have an argument and she move's in with arnav. her parents and in laws come to delhi that day. 
Does any one remember this ff. Please help me figure out which ff is this.

Thank you.
Edited by sanjanasanjay - 10 years ago
mee tooo wana know someone pls help
I also want to find one FF the story is like this

arnav khushi are going to get married along with akash & payal. during all rituals arnav khushi coud not meet each other.. more over anjali had selected the bride for arnav... khushi met arnav first time on wedding day... after marriage they cm back to delhi did grahpravesh. immediately arnav left khushi to london/dubai for 3 to 4 months.. anjali called up to ask his werabout den he abused khushi she is behind i=his money... khushi becomes numb.. so anjali & family try to cheer her bt society taunts her that she may b characterless that why arnav lft..arnav gets to know all og this when he insults khushi on his mothers barsi after he is back... 
while shopping arnav insults khushi to be bebind his money so khushi goes to small shop buys things from her wedding money what she at that tim..then arnav feels bad.. akash gets to know & ask payal...
later they make plan to go to lucknow where khushi friend preeto ask khushi why arnav lft khushi on wedding day?

and the story you are searchng also seems interesting 

ok help us out here
interesting but i didnt read it. hope some one will help 
Originally posted by binimoti

arnav khushi are going to get married along with akash & payal. during all rituals arnav khushi coud not meet each other.. more over anjali had selected the bride for arnav... khushi met arnav first time on wedding day... after marriage they cm back to delhi did grahpravesh. immediately arnav left khushi to london/dubai for 3 to 4 months.. anjali called up to ask his werabout den he abused khushi she is behind i=his money... khushi becomes numb.. so anjali & family try to cheer her bt society taunts her that she may b characterless that why arnav lft..arnav gets to know all og this when he insults khushi on his mothers barsi after he is back... 
while shopping arnav insults khushi to be bebind his money so khushi goes to small shop buys things from her wedding money what she at that tim..then arnav feels bad.. akash gets to know & ask payal...
later they make plan to go to lucknow where khushi friend preeto ask khushi why arnav lft khushi on wedding day?

ok help us out here

are talking about sandy's wedding bells 
or mine forever
it should be wedding bells

ok help us out here

Hai its sandy's wedding bells. Its an excellent story. Go ahead and try.
Originally posted by sanjanasanjay

Hai its sandy's wedding bells. Its an excellent story. Go ahead and try.

thank you so much, me and my friend was searching this for weeks, I practically raided fan fiction forum, seems like a good one will try it surely

Edited by binimoti - 10 years ago
Originally posted by sanjanasanjay

Hello guys, 
I'm trying to find an old incomplete ff i really liked. 
In that- Khushi is married to nk. Her dadi hates her since she wanted a grandson. but nk loves lavanya. Nk and khushi move to delhi. there she lives alone in an apartment. nk lives with lavanya. arnav come from other branch to khushi's branch and fall in love her. one day nk and khushi have an argument and she move's in with arnav. her parents and in laws come to delhi that day. 
Does any one remember this ff. Please help me figure out which ff is this.

Thank you.

even I would like to read this FF, please let me know if anyone finds this.

ok help us out here
sandy's wedding bells i think 😊😊
Hey guys do anyone remeber a FF about Khushi is a villgae girl 18 yr old Arnav brothers tries to rape her but Arnav saves but the brother blames Khushi for seducing him . Arnav becomes angry and rapes her instead. Arnav are jamindaar so he takes Khushi to his house as "rakhel", he is married to lavanya who can't bear child so he uses Khushi to bear child she becomes pregnant too but the child gets killed when the two brother are fighting and one brother tries to put sword through Arnav Khushi comes in between

ok any one knows this