Thanx for the pm. Take care.
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
aww...that was a beautiful confession with litter horror for zoya
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Having Zoya imagine Asad in a fire too was really something different and good. Loved how Asad felt bad when he realised Zoya was dreaming about him in the fire too.
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Madame_Noddy

I simply LOVED this one!!! How I wish this was exactly what had happened in the show too!!! You are such an amazing writer dear!! Loved this story to bits!!!

Aww thank you! 😳
mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: princeegoyal

waoo...yr kya baat hai...its really sweet...good one...i guess fire seq is on the way & might be zoya say all these o asad  in the same way u right...thnks 4 d awesome pm dear

pari

The episode today actually surprised me a bit.. but I was hoping she was a little more apprehensive.. and maybe grab asad's arm or take a step back or something. But maybe that will happen later. Thanks for the lovely comment 😃
mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: Enchantress

I loved the scene when appi tells about zoya's past and asad's reaction towards it... I loved it more when he entered her room and asked for a sorry, because I din't wanted him to ask for a sorry on a coffee atleast this time coz this was really a big matter and an heart felt apology was needed , not that coffee apology is not heart felt but I was a quite bored with this routine sorry buisness. 

But still their was something missing in that scene which you completed over here. Loved it , my dearie... Loved this OS.

You actually completed the entire scene.. 

Dee

OMG you're too sweet! Thanks 😳 yeah I felt that something was missing as well.. maybe her being awake, or waking up while he was apologizing.. or even the nightmare like this.. of course I don't think he would've confessed even if she had one..but I really want him to see her nightmare first hand and be there for her and pacify her 😳
mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rarepearl

oh God dear, why did u take so long to write dis, this is just just PERFECT. how I wish this wud have happened in QH too, at least ab soyi hui Zoya se to Asad iqrar kar hi sakta hai.

I loved it, plz don't take long to write next time.

😆 I knew something was missing, as much as I loved the scene.. but the idea itself of how I wanted to show it didn't strike me until yesterday (or the night before actually) 😛

Thanks!! 😳
mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: ABBY92

Having Zoya imagine Asad in a fire too was really something different and good. Loved how Asad felt bad when he realised Zoya was dreaming about him in the fire too.

Thank you! 😳 I wanted to build on the idea of him becoming an integral part of her life. Like how she had flashes of him and Tanveer and how much bothered her when she opened the music box in March. Something similar to that but with her Ammi I guess. Although she doesn't really know that that's what happened (or doesn't remember) 

IIdewaaneII thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
That was Fantastic!!!
Finally read a great OS after a While!!
Amazing job! 👏
mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: IIdewaaneII

That was Fantastic!!!
Finally read a great OS after a While!!