Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: rutu83

who were the two spectators at the end? did i miss somehtng? gonna reread..

beautifully written.  sigh- asad --just can't not like the man...frustrating but just ❤️

😆 It doesn't say it's just implied 😃 Who else would cry seeing this? 

Thanks! 😳
mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: x_Mishti_x

i loved it!!

how i wish this actually happened in the show..
the dialogues were just beautiful .. could clearly picture an emotional scene.. and a crying Asad just makes my heart sink even though he was wrong but I still can't bear to see him in tears .. 😳
Zoya's nightmare always gives me goosebumps and the way you described the scene of her screaming out to Asad was just beautiful.. 👏 and her dialogue about everyone she loves leaves her made my heart sink.. like literally.. 😒
our macho man Asad finally had the guts to say he loves her.. even though she was sleeping but it was still beautiful.. 
ahh man if only this had actually happened in the show LOL.. 😆

wonderfully written 🤗

AWWW Your comments always make me blush Tamatar red 😳

Thaaank you! I'm so glad you liked it 😃 I felt bad making him cry so much.. but I felt like even thought the show showed his guilt well and did it justice.. they didn't satisfy me with the apology.. I wanted it to be more.. this was a HUGE revelation in their story. He finally realizes the kind of hardship she's been through and despite that has a smile on her face every day. The dream just came to me randomly LOL because Aapi said she gets it when she sees fire... so I thought is a little odd that CVs didn't approach that aspect of their tender moment 😊
Arnavdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oops !Edited by Arnavdewaani - 10 years ago
xxDaydreameRxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awww this was soo damn adorable!! You know when I was watching this scene in the show I remember thinking it would have been great if the CVs made Zoya have a fire nightmare now so Asad realizes how big of a dumbo he's been and can comfort her! Sadly it never happened but then reading your OS has made my wish pretty much come true! Asad and Zoya's agony was described beautifully! Do write more ;) Edited by xxDaydreameRxx - 10 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
This is actually superebooo. CVs are you listening? .

i want this to happen, maybe after marriage. But i want this! Exact word to word 
Jassieg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os. Loved it very much.👏
mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

This is actually superebooo. CVs are you listening? .

i want this to happen, maybe after marriage. But i want this! Exact word to word 

AWW Ankie 😳😳😳
mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxDaydreameRxx

Awww this was soo damn adorable!! You know when I was watching this scene in the show I remember thinking it would have been great if the CVs made Zoya have a fire nightmare now so Asad realizes how big of a dumbo he's been and can comfort her! Sadly it never happened but then reading your OS has made my wish pretty much come true! Asad and Zoya's agony was described beautifully! Do write more ;)

AWW yay! I'm sooo glad 😃 I had a feeling a lot of people would be wanting a nightmare/comforting scene! Sometimes the CV's surprise us with amazing and mind blowing scenes.. and then there are other times where I'm like.. wait.. WHAT!? Huh? That's it? NO! 😆 

I have a couple other works but I'm sure you've already read them 😳 Thanks! 
Edited by mochhug - 10 years ago
niki_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love this!! CV's should read this. If only all the writers on IF wrote QH...trp's would be out the roof...but I definitely want to see a comforting scene like that...enough of Asad caring for Billi...its time his Zoya needs him...

Beautifully written! I truly enjoyed reading it. I am going to go find your other writing as well...totally loved this.

-niki
mochhug thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki_12

I love this!! CV's should read this. If only all the writers on IF wrote QH...trp's would be out the roof...but I definitely want to see a comforting scene like that...enough of Asad caring for Billi...its time his Zoya needs him...

Beautifully written! I truly enjoyed reading it. I am going to go find your other writing as well...totally loved this.

-niki

AWW thanks! 😳😳 Seriously blushing reading this 😛 well I hope you like my other stuff.. I'll surely look out for your comments 😃
Edited by mochhug - 10 years ago