Posted: 10 years ago

Hi every one! i am again here with my second write up. it's an os n i'll finish it off in 3 parts(probably).

A girl was walking lonely, aimlessly within her own thoughts on a rainy night. Suddenly a car hit her and she falls on the ground. The driver of the car came down and asked girl whether  she is fine.

Girl:  it's ok, I am fine

Boy: I am extremely sorry wo barish ki wajah se kuch saaf dikhayi nhi diya...

Girl: I understand...it's my fault, I was in my own world so I couldn't hear the car voice

Boy sees that her hand is badly injured n its bleeding, so he  took out his handkerchief and tied it to her hand and offers her lift.

Boy: chaliye mai aap ko apke ghar chod deta hu...kahan jaana hai aapko

Girl: pata nahi

Boy: matlab

Girl: actually I've to come to india for the first tym so I don't know anyone here

Boy: then where will u go now?

Girl: pata nahi'.i'll search some hotel probably

Boy: itni raat ko apko koi hotel mai room nhi milega aur hotel yahan se kaafi dur bhi hai...ek kaam kijiye'aap mere ghar chaliye

Girl: thanks''but na mai aapko janti hu aur na hi aap mujhe'..it'll be awkward for me

Boy: bas itni si baat''mera naam Ram Kapoor hai aur aap ka naam

Girl: priya ''.priya Sharma

Ram: lovely name''.ab toh aap chal sakti hai na mere saath

Priya(hesitatingly): but'.

Ram: no but ok'..waise darne ki zaroorat nahi hai mai ghar pe akela nahi rehta hu'I live with my mom n sis'so

Priya: ok'..but only until iget some place to live

Ram: fine'lets go

Ram opens the door of the car for her like a gentleman n then comes back on driver's seat.

Ram switched on the radio to know the weather condition and traffic of the city but currently one song was playing:

Ek ladki bhigi bhagi si

Soti raaton mein jaagi si

Mili ik ajnabi se

Koyi aage na peechhe

Tum hi kaho ye koyi baat hai, hmm

Ram switched off the radio out off embarassement.

All the way Ram is observing Priya, she is busy in her thoughts'deep thoughts. By looking at her eyes  Ram came to the conclusion that Priya had been crying but he couldn't gather the courage to ask her the reason.He was looking at her very keenly as if trying to absorb her beauty in his eyes. Ram's voice breaks the  priya's chain's of thought.

Ram: toh kis desh se aayi hai aap?

Priya: from London

Ram: kisi kaam ke silsiley mai aayi hai

Priya: nahin kisi ki talash mai

ram gets a call from his mother who was asking him the reason for being late, he informed her that he'll be there in few minutes.

Ram: my mom'.thoda sa bhi late hojao toh bas khair nahi'''aapke ghar mai koun koun hai

Priya: koi nahi.. I am alone in this world

ram: i am so sorry

priya: its ok

Ram's phone was ringing again and it was from his home only. he received the call

Ram: hello

person: bhai kahan ho aap , kab se wait kar rahi hu

Ram: choti tu, tu abhi tak soyi nahi? it's already 10:30

natasha: bhai...aap kab tak aa rahe ho?

Ram: bas 15 min mai pahonch jaonga

nuts: ok...bye

Priya was looking at ram,

ram: meri choti behen...they are waiting for me at my house

Priya: u have a wonderful family...kash mujhe bhi( and she stops in middle)

They reach KM but the house was dark, ram was calling out his ma n his sister but there was no response, he panicked and he went inside the hall holding priya's hand...then suddenly lights were on and everyone was singing"happy birthday to u" for him.

KK and Nuts come forward and hugged him , then his best buddies Vik- Neha wished him. suddenly they look at priya then at Ram and in teasing tone asked him k who is she?

Ram understood where they are heading so to avoid embarrassement for both him n priya he asked nuts to take priya to guest room and give her some dress so that she can join the party. Priya declined saying  how can she attend his family party but neha n nuts said k she have to come after all its Ram birthday, Priya agreed.

After some time Nuts came down but Priya was not with her so Ram asked nuts about her.

Nuts: bhai very curious to see her...waise apki choice bahot achi hai

Ram: tu chup karegi...aur waise bhi mai usey theek se jaanta bhi nahi hu

Nuts: oh!

Priya was coming down, dressed in beautiful blue colour off-shoulder gown with a pendannt in her neck and small blue color ear rings adoring her ears. Ram was completely lost in  her beauty. he came back to his senses wen nuts asked him to close his mouth.

Nuts: bhai mai jarahi hu...best of luck...bhagwan apki rakshi kare

Ram was confused: ye nuts ko kya hogaya...aise kyun bol rahi thi

One girl from behind wishes Ram Happy birthday Ram. Listening the voice Ram's turns cold. she was none other than Isha who want to get hitched with Ram but Ram has been avoiding her. At some distance Neha n nuts who are standing with priya  are enjoying seeing ram with isha. ram signalled them to come for his rescue but they smartly turned their faces and went away n now ram was left alone.

Ram: thank you isha

Isha: i am very upset with you Ram

Ram: y so?

Isha: tumne mujhe party mai invite kyun nahi kiya...pata hai kabse iss din ka intezar kar rahi thi

Ram: intezar  meri birthday ka? but y?( he was continuosly searching for someone so that he can get rid of Isha)

Isha: arey tumhi ne to kaha tha na k isi din tum mujhe us lucky girl se milwaogey jis ne tumhara dil jeeta hai(he spots priya)

Ram: isha mai bas ek min mai aaya

He went upto priya and asked: would u mind standing with me for some tym.

before he could reason out to her, isha came to them.

Isha: who's this Ram?

Ram: ye...wo...

isha: kahin ye wahi ladki toh nahin jis se tum shaadi karne walon ho

Ram(acha mauka hai ram isse peecha chudane ka): hugging priya sideways...haan ye wahi ladki hai...meet Priya sharma

Priya stared him looking for answer, he pleaded her to just agree with him for time being.

isha: oh toh tum ho wo ladki...i am isha..ram's friend

Priya shakes her hand with isha n says: nice to meet u

Isha went from there  dissappointed...ram heaved a sigh of relief

ram: thank u so much priya...agar aaj ye tum na hoti toh mai suicide karne pe majboor hojata

Priya was still looking at him for answer

ram: sorry abhi jo bhi hua uske liye...actually she desperately wanna get married to me but i dont...so to get rid of her forever i lied to her...i hope u dont mind

Priya burst into lauhter listening his expanation and ram, who was seeing her  laughing was lost in her...the world came to standstill for him and  dj was playing the song which perfectly suited his situation:

Aankhon Mein Teri 
Ajab Si Ajab Si Adayein Hai 
Hoo Aankhon Mein Teri 

Dil Ko Banade Jo Patang Saa Se 
Yeh Teri Woh Haawaien Hai 

he came back to his senses wen priya snapped her fingers infront of him

priya: happy birthday to you ram

ram: thankyou

priya: i dont hv anythng to gift u

ram: u can...if u want

priya: but what?

ram: a dance with me...will u?

priya: ok..lets go

soon they were dancing on the dance floor.

Aai Aise Raat Hai Jo 
Bhahut Khushnaseeb Hai 
Chahe Jise Door Se Duniya 
Woh Mere Kareeb Hai 
Kitna Kuch Kehna Hai 
Phir Bhi Hai Dil Mein 
Saawal Hai Kahin 
Sapno Mein Jo Roj Kaha Hai 
Woh Phir Se Kahun Ya Nahi 

Aankhon Mein Teri 
Hoo Aankhon Mein Teri 

Tere Saath Saath Esha 
Koi Noor Aaya Hai 
Chand Teri Roshni Ka 
Halka Sa Ek Saaya Hai 
Teri Nazaron Ne Dil Ka Kiya Jo Hasar 
Asar Yeh Hua 

Abb Inmein Hi Doob Ke Ho Jau Paar 
Yehi Hai Dua 

Aankhon Mein Teri 
Hoo Aankhon Mein Teri 

(lets leave them dancing in each other embrace)

Neha and nuts were watching all these drama from far away  and they were astonished k ram is getting so friendly with  some girl, they thought might be they are day dreaming but wen they went to dance floor they came to conclusion k ram has fallen for priya.

neha: akhir tere bahi ko koi toh pasand aayi

nuts: hope so..par hum iske baare mai kuch nhi jaante

neha: don't worry kisi bahane se ise yahi rok lengey par jasoosi kar ke pata laga lengey...ram ki zindagi ka sawal hai yaar

nuts: waise bhai ki pasand ko maanna padega...videshi hai toh kya hua hum ise ekdum desi girl bana denge

Both the girls were very happy with each other.

Ram was  engrossed in dance but priya's mind was running sumwhere else.

Note: whom priya is searching for? how nuts is going to make priya stay at km?

All these will be answered in next update.

Probably next update will be on sunday  or i'll try to update before that.

Read n do comment

Edited by peeyara - 10 years ago
lovely OS, I love the concept yaar, I think Priya must be searching either her mother and father or her family, plz continue ASAP
nooo..!!!! sunday is so far i can't wait for so long.. the os is just mindblowing and heart stealer to.. aisi anokhi suruwat raya ki love story ki maine pahele kabhi Nahi para... suspense , sadness and love perfect blend of everything... pls update soon and before sunday..Edited by Pinkjali - 10 years ago
wow
nice story dear
so cute loving this
updt fast waiting dear
thanks for pm
wow nice story...
plz continue n can u pm me abt nxt update
os was gud
so ram has fallen for priya 
but priya has come to search someone
interesting
update next part soon
waiting waiting
os was awsome plz carry on soon before sunday plz cant wayt the story is very interestin
Woww wonderfull OS nd very interesting story..ram has fallen for her..
Cont soon cant wait till sunday plz...
Thanx for pm
Wow wow...very intresting...ple update soon..nd dnt 4get 2 pm me..thanku so much 4 ur pm :-)
Wow nice starting and nice concept too...love the 1st meeting of RAYA.plz dar continue soon can't wait more