Qubool Hai

I'm surrounded by idiots! :/ :/

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
"When the MODs are away the Bashers are at play" - MisHumptyDumpty

the saying was funny for a while now it's not! the increasing number of bashing posts due to the absence of MODs is very disgusting!

at first i just decided to ignore them but the number is increasing and no one is happy about it! the accusations are false, crass and as foul as they are untrue! i would just request everyone to not reply to them at all! i understand our need to justify ourselves and QH to these bashers  but seriously these Motherf*****s DO NOT deserve it!

no matter how much we disagree with them they are still gonna continue making such idiotic stupid posts that tells us more about their cheap character! so lets just simply ignore them! no comments not even a frowny face! nothing, none, nada!

and please dont let these disgusting and sick posts come in the way of our love for QH and AsYa and KaBhi!

QH rocks
AsYa rocks
KaBhi rocks

and the bashers can go f**k themselves for all i care!

PS - 
Edited by --starstruck-- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya that's my pov 2. Just ignore them n when they will find no 1 is paying ne heed to them, they will vanish into thin air.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Where is my credit?  πŸ˜³ 
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
chill n  jus ignore them.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sweetshera

Ya that's my pov 2. Just ignore them n when they will find no 1 is paying ne heed to them, they will vanish into thin air.

Exactly, we have faced worse days than these, and Mods never did a thing literary. Cause all the posts were locked after they reached a 100 pages EACH TIME. 

So ignore and let them do whatever they want πŸ˜†

We will still remain at number 1 πŸ˜† 

Stupid People πŸ˜† 
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Exactly, we have faced worse days than these, and Mods never did a thing literary. Cause all the posts were locked after they reached a 100 pages EACH TIME. 

So ignore and let them do whatever they want πŸ˜†

We will still remain at number 1 πŸ˜† 

Stupid People πŸ˜† 

but some posts are really disgusting!🀒🀒🀒
delena90 thumbnail
Bang on! I am beginning to think the MIDs are a bunch of insecure fans from a forum that shall not be named. The constant devotion to know every detail of the actors personal lives, bashing them (make-up or not) etc etc...annoying.

AsYa and KaBhi rock and all other people can SUCK IT! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by delena90 - 10 years ago
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

Bang on! I am beginning to think the MIDs are a bunch of insecure fans from a forum that shall not be named. The constant devotion to knowing every detail of the actors personal lives, bashing them (make-up or not) etc etc...annoyed.

AsYa and KaBhi rock and all other people can SUCK IT! πŸ˜ƒ

exactly!πŸ‘πŸΌ
BlahBytes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ignore them. They will not stop but ignore them. 

But these trolls made me famous for a bit yesterday...so a little lau for them β€οΈ πŸ˜†
-Shormi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm sick & tired of da bashing posts...its da limit of disgustedness...i seriously ignore dem bt sumtyms it just makes ur blood boil wat dey write...evn reading dem makes u go sick...anyways deffo da best is 2 ignore dem...GOD da mods r at holidays & here sigh!!!...is forum ko agar no.1 se upar kuch hota hai  waha pe hona chahie dis week coz chaska meter cant dare 2 rank dis forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†