Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Confused i am ... :(

arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I m really confused regarding one thing... I know its irritating talking abt one thing again n again but still i am not able to take it out of my mind.. N i was thinking that the serial was planned before karanika breakup or lets say late in june n the news of karanika breakup came after that n obviously once any serial is planned then its storyline is also decided so my point is that jab serial banane ka decision breakup se pehle hua tu serial me breakup kahan se ghus gaya?? The first ep started with karanika breakup n obviously the opening of the first epidode must hve been discussed before too then jab the serial banane ka khayal vg k dimsg mein aya tab tu breakup hua hi nahi tha n suddenly the serial ki news k saath karanika breakup bhi news ban gayi ... Was it all planned or really the serial's idea got initiated after the breakup.. Kuch garbar hai ... There is no doubt that vg has completely taken advantage if kk n kk relation in the serial by creating hype n showing the precaps n promo regarding miss k (jo kbhi nazar nahi ayi aur hum pagaloun ki tarha intezar krte rahe) n by showing the promos abt the girls in mr k life( jo kabhi aya nahi nazar) it started with karanika ( as if to gain attention) but revolved around raj n pihu n ended on an entirely different note.. N such ka adhura chehra it was termed n they definitely let everything incomplete leaving us waiting for the second season to clear all the confusions .. From the first till the last episode i was confused regarding karanika's situation n still till today i am confused .. So what i mean to say that was karanika breakup real or was it for reel n they pretented it to be real... I know there is no use of this topic but still i as confused so i ended up in writing it here so that someone may help me in clearing this confusion of mine ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no comments... Btw if dey r meant to be together den none can seperate dem.. Wel we dnt knw wt future holds..lets hope fr d bst..now dey r focussing on deir career n njoying..wel atleast karan.. Kittu's i dnt knw.. So zyada tension mat lo sehar...gv it in god's hands..he'l do wt s ryt
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparna4karanika

no comments... Btw if dey r meant to be together den none can seperate dem.. Wel we dnt knw wt future holds..lets hope fr d bst..now dey r focussing on deir career n njoying..wel atleast karan.. Kittu's i dnt knw.. So zyada tension mat lo sehar...gv it in god's hands..he'l do wt s ryt

I guess you are right aparna :) but after today again my hopes are high 😊 Wish everything becomes alright..:)
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arjuhi_s

I guess you are right aparna :) but after today again my hopes are high 😊 Wish everything becomes alright..:)

Dun take me wrong bt i wud honestly suggest dat dont raise hopes.. dont expect anything.. just pray fr their happiness & leave it all to destiny.. May they both get the bst in future.. God Bless!😊
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetbarbie

Dun take me wrong bt i wud honestly suggest dat dont raise hopes.. dont expect anything.. just pray fr their happiness & leave it all to destiny.. May they both get the bst in future.. God Bless!😊

Yes i agree i should leave it to the destiny... If they are meant for each other then nothing can make them go away from each other ...:)
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Live in the present seher..(if u knw wat i mean) expect d unexpected..:) God is great
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

Live in the present seher..(if u knw wat i mean) expect d unexpected..:) God is great

I know wht mean but u knw what last night i watched the serial's episode in which kk sent kittu a voice msg n i again got hurt ... That was the reality i guess n now i dont knw whether to be happy on the pics which we saw yesterday or to be sad realising that what actually the truth is that they are no more together.. No more our karanika as lovers or couple but are now just karan n kritika .. Friends...
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I understand ur point bt why being sad yaar???? We ppl have seen the best n worst times wen it comes to these 2...we all knw that they r 'jst frnds' now...bt honestly i had lost hope dat i wud ever able to see them 2ghthr even has frnds! Yesterday wen i saw those pics..i cant tell u how happy i ws not bcoz i thought they r back again bt only coz i was able see them 2gthr(as real frnds widout any awkwardness) wid those killer smiles ! N abt tht scene then let me tell that its my Fav scene!;)
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhi_kk

I understand ur point bt why being sad yaar???? We ppl have seen the best n worst times wen it comes to these 2...we all knw that they r 'jst frnds' now...bt honestly i had lost hope dat i wud ever able to see them 2ghthr even has frnds! Yesterday wen i saw those pics..i cant tell u how happy i ws not bcoz i thought they r back again bt only coz i was able see them 2gthr(as real frnds widout any awkwardness) wid those killer smiles ! N abt tht scene then let me tell that its my Fav scene!;)

Yes we have seen worst too but u know wht the good times are no way in comparison to the worst n itz cuz of that good times that it everytime brings smile on our faces whenever we see them.. I too was happy after seeing the pics n like u my happiness was cuz of that smile which caressed their faces which was real n just like before i was happy seeing the same comfort brween them which was reflecting in the pic n more over above everything i was happy to see that the pics were posted by kk himself n tht too without cropping but tht happiness was momentary n i dnt knw if i am still hoping or not but i just wish to have this happiness for the lifetime n not momentary.. N regarding that scene tht was my fav too thts why i watched it again but whts positive in it was that it was for reel.. Cuz we all knw tht they never ended like this but still it always hurt to think that they actually ended... But wht to do thats the reality n we hve to accept it but still somewhere deep in my heart i want a different reality n u know what i mean by different ...
M00NA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
breakup to TS se bohat pehly ho gaya tha yaar...
n abhi jo picz aai is ka matlb ye nahi k karanika sath phir se ho sakte hain ...they r just good friends now like b4...relationship mai aane se pehly...thats it...