Chat Clubs

The Third Black Hole :D - Page 5

TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Heema22

So you are done with ICU ? Lucky you . The other Diya was visiting us today . She is such a chatter box that she forgot she was in ICU . When she saw our hours she almost fainted . She is from Mid west she is not used to east coast rudeness . Very innocent !! I am happy that she will not be with me!! She has long way to go!!

Done and done!  Thank you mataji for getting me thru 😆 
Wait, you're happy that she won't be working with you?  How come?  Don't worry, let her work a few shifts, she will pick up the crankiness pretty soon. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Walden

One of these days, you're going to have to explain to me what you exactly do again 😆  Kanan with a hunter...working her team ruthlessly... is probably not the most accurate image I suppose 🤣 

11 cups is a lot...at least by my standards...unless they're tiny little teacups or something...But coffee ki badaulat tum yaha ho, so can't complain. 

What I do, we'll leave for another day. But what happened last night is this:

Posted: 31 May 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged 

Originally posted by _saumya_

Originally posted by AllThingsNice

Am at work. Will be here for a looong time. So, if you don't reply now, you can reply whenever you get back for the firangs
but firangs come in the morning . You will be at work utna late ?

Yup...we want the weekend off, so sacrificing the night.

One girl on the team came and told me in my ear that usko dekhne ladke wale aa rahe hain kal, so she will stay the night, but wants the weekend off. I said okay to her, but then uske dekha dekhi, everyone else also said they wanted the weekend off. So, here we are.

As you can see, main nirdosh hoon!

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
TBDRESS thumbnail
Its so nice to go home to some freshly prepared food...I came home and made some chicken fajitas ...easy to make and tasted good...didn't feel like having leftovers. 
Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Wah Heema, that was really nice ðŸ˜ƒ Loved it!

I was raised by two Binanca fans!! Mom with her HIndi background and father fir love fir music!! AMIN Sayani was their era . Probably your parents too .he was very popular . It was channel  Cylone . Evey Weds 8 PM . Entertainment was only radio. He was very funny very good with song!

Dis I am insulted that you do not know my songs " these are oldies . . Kanan knows all,of them . The best songs ever written but I am happy that you are U tubing them because they are great  songs !!
    Now food. It's really hot 95 deg F . I made Panh . Anyone knows about this wonderful hot weather Drink? I I had Pear Ginger sorbet for desert !! 
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Okay guys...carry on with the convo while I sign out. Long day ahead because mum needs to be taken for an eye check up.

AllThingsNice thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Heema22

I was raised by two Binanca fans!! Mom with her HIndi background and father fir love fir music!! AMIN Sayani was their era . Probably your parents too .he was very popular . It was channel  Cylone . Evey Weds 8 PM . Entertainment was only radio. He was very funny very good with song!

Dis I am insulted that you do not know my songs " these are oldies . . Kanan knows all,of them . The best songs ever written but I am happy that you are U tubing them because they are great  songs !!
    Now food. It's really hot 95 deg F . I made Panh . Anyone knows about this wonderful hot weather Drink? I I had Pear Ginger sorbet for desert !! 

Do you mean Panna? Kachchi kairi ka panna?

Radio Ceylon...I was trying desperately to remember, but could not! My dad has fond memories.

TBDRESS thumbnail
Well, not a bad idea to pull a all nighter and then get the weekend off...as long as you can recover from the fatigue and actually enjoy the weekend.  Doesen't that co-worker of your's need her beauty sleep prior to the muh dikhayi 😆

Anyone watch the episode...so boring...  And Heema, please don't expect anything good out of this track...my prediction is more preaching and self-appreciation by Hitler 😆 Who knows maybe she'll set up a panchayat in the village and then do some netagiri calling the gauwalas to rise up and demand their rights 🤣  Let's see if I'm right. 

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Okay guys...carry on with the convo while I sign out. Long day ahead because mum needs to be taken for an eye check up.

abhi na  jao chodkar ke dil abhi bhara nahi.Abhi abhi to ayi ho !!

Good day Kanan!!🤗🤗
Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Bye guys...final wala! Have a lovely weekend ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

Saumya, missed you...because you did not turn up, mera sundar sapna beet gaya...of seeing all four of us in the same place at the same time.

Heema, take care and try to have an easy weekend.

Dia, please transform into a sloth.

See you guys on Monday!

TBDRESS thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely date Kanan...we had food and music to go along...what more could we ask for!  Let's do this again real soon.  Be careful driving home 😛