Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThingsNice thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I heard my name! ðŸ˜†

Dia, unpopularity (still worse, going unnoticed) will never happen to inhabitants of The Black Hole. We can pretty much count on it. ðŸ˜‰

Heema, where you now? 

Heema22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AllThingsNice

Heema...how did it go? Did the insurance guys turn up?

He came over. He was with me for 2 hours. Very nice man .insurance will cover bedroom damage . And new roof Damage. But the whole roof will not be cover.
     The roof was damaged during Hurricane Sandy . We neglected it because we were very busy planning Shama,s wedding in India . And after that , my husband was in Germany . So we will pay for it . bad luck that's all . I tell you the thuth I simply forgot all about Sandy!!
   I did not tell my husband because he is  having hard times with Japs and negotiations are not going well . I do not want to worry or drop evey thing and come  home . But now I will withdraw large amount of money .like Dia said Let him think that I am having Affair. It will be fun.
  banks for asking .it helps .
  Maein Zindagi Ka Saath Nibhata Chala Gaya
Har Fikar Ko Dhuen Mein Udata Chala Gaya!! That's all. Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail
Originally posted by: Heema22

He came over. He was with me for 2 hours. Very nice man .insurance will cover bedroom damage . And new roof Damage. But the whole roof will not be cover.
     The roof was damaged during Hurricane Sandy . We neglected it because we were very busy planning Shama,s wedding in India . And after that , my husband was in Germany . So we will pay for it . bad luck that's all . I tell you the thuth I simply forgot all about Sandy!!
   I did not tell my husband because he is  having hard times with Japs and negotiations are not going well . I do not want to worry or drop evey thing and come  home . But now I will withdraw large amount of money .like Dia said Let him think that I am having Affair. It will be fun.
  banks for asking .it helps .
  Maein Zindagi Ka Saath Nibhata Chala Gaya

Har Fikar Ko Dhuen Mein Udata Chala Gaya!! That's all.

Hmm...some good and some bad there. So, apt song ðŸ˜† But I wish you had some sort of help considering your back etc. Not to mention moral support.

You "forgot" about Sandy? ðŸ˜² Heema, thou art amazing. I remember you were so hassled and worried at that time!

Having my 11th cup of coffee now...how bad do you think that is? My mother would by now have given me some sort of lecture on my poor drinking habits.

Edited by AllThingsNice - 10 years ago
Heema22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Walden

Yay, new home!  Whats the new goal?  21000 views!  We better spice it up a notch then 😆  Now that I"ve tasted popularity, I can't go back to being unpopular 🤣

Long day at work and I am exhausted (will say this almost everyday from now on 😆)...time for some dinner...but hopefully will catch all of you (including kanan maybe) in a bit. 

Hi Dia .🤗 🤗How was your day?. you must you are exhausted . Week is over . Try to get some sleep . Do you know you might see AKKU today., miracle  do  happen . ðŸ¤—

We are very popular . I think word got around!! No way we will be ever Unpopular !! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Heema22 thumbnail

Heema...how did it go? Did the insurance guys turn up?

Kvaab ho tum yaa koi haqiqat
Kaun ho tum batalaao? 
  OMG,  dream  or reality ? 

Edited by Heema22 - 10 years ago
AllThingsNice thumbnail

Kvaab ho tum yaa koi haqiqat
Kaun ho tum batalaao? 
  OMG,  dream  or reality ? 

Today you are in Binaca Geetmala mode ðŸ˜† You did not really believe that I am awake and in office, na?

Heema22 thumbnail

Hmm...some good and some bad there. So, apt song ðŸ˜† But I wish you had some sort of help considering your back etc. Not to mention moral support.

You "forgot" about Sandy? ðŸ˜² Heema, thou art amazing. I remember you were so hassled and worried at that time!

Having my 11th cup of coffee now...how bad do you think that is? My mother would by now have given me some sort of lecture on my poor drinking habits.

@ bold 
 I have art to forget the most horrendous time of my life.  Sandy was so painful that I donot think about her. My property and my garden was destroyed. Now the  roof. It OK . This is why I get up every morning 4 AM and go to work so I will keep roofer busy and pay his salary ,
 @ bold 2 . You cannot tell any doctor about drinking coffee. I know surgeon who drink lot more during night surgery and resident keep drinking coffee to keep up with night call . So do not worry . Only problem is frequent bathroom visit . Increase anxiety and no sleep . You will be with Dia soon so she will keep you on your toes .
Heema22 thumbnail

Today you are in Binaca Geetmala mode ðŸ˜† You did not really believe that I am awake and in office, na?

MY mom loved Amin  Sayani  The original Binaka  fame.  I know so many of these old songs that my brain can not keep it stored any more. They are crying to come out and annoy you !! 
  R U Still in the office ? Now we should not think that we are only one !! 
TBDRESS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG, am I dreaming - what time is it in India Kanan?  Good morning!  🤗

HI Heema, my firang overworked buddy 😆 ðŸ¤—

Now where's my chamak challo? 
AllThingsNice thumbnail

MY mom loved Amin  Sayani  The original Binaka  fame.  I know so many of these old songs that my brain can not keep it stored any more. They are crying to come out and annoy you !! 
  R U Still in the office ? Now we should not think that we are only one !! 

I never heard Amin Sayani, but my dad keeps mentioning him. A lot, in fact.

Please let the songs come out and annoy me...I can think of one right now "Na jaa kahin ab na jaa...dil ke siwa" from some old Dharmendra film.

Will be leaving office soon. No...you are not the only ones. People in IT have really terrible lives. You doctors do night duty for some sort of cause. In the IT world, its truly meaningless. And needless to say, thankless! There, you got me started...