Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: cutemini

Hey di read all the parts I missed coz of my exams
Sry couldn't comment on them
All the parts are amazing
But di plz don't end the ff at least write some parts with the baby plzzz
Thank you for ur Pms even when I was not commenting
Love u

Thanks and it's OK πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š And the next chapter will be fully TaaReylicious and with their baby πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ziya_taarey

EVEN I WILL MISS UR FABULOUS FF... :( :(

Anyways amazing work...loved it..!!!! :)

thanks πŸ˜Š
keku_taarey thumbnail
firstly so so sry for late reply my exams were going seriously sry.n wow wht an update😊.luved d wedding part.u r really gud. really sad ki 1 he part baccha hai😭 but thik hai.u r just awesomeπŸ˜‰
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
Hey guys ... I am back with the last chapter ... Hope you will like it ... I tried my level best to make it as good as I can ... So here you go πŸ˜‰

Part 20

Birds were chirping and were disturbing the couple ... The sun rays falls on the sleeping couple under the sky which was now covered with blue color ... Rey opened his eyes as the sun rays fall on his face ... As he opened his eyes , the first thing he saw was his love ... Taani ... She was sleeping peacefully on his shoulder and her hands around his stomach ... 

~Today I caught myself smiling for no reason... then I realized I was thinking about you~

He smiled seeing her innocent face which was fully dug under his chest ... He slowly removed the strands of her hairs which were disturbing his sleeping beauty ... His touch make her shiver and she slowly opened her eyes ... As she open her eyes , he said :

Rey:Good morning sweetheart ... 

Saying this , he slowly placed a soft morning kiss on her forehead ... She smiled and replied him :

Taani:Good morning Rey ... 

She pecked his cheek and he smiled seeing her response ... He always loved the way she respond him ... Her loving response made him feel special ... They were looking in each other's eyes ... Their eye-lock was getting more intense with each passing second ... Soon Rey broke the eye-lock and stood up ... He said :

Rey:Taani it's getting late so come'on lets go ... You have to do breakfast and then you have to take your medicines ..

He said this in a commanding tone ... She obeys him like an obedient student ... He carefully made her stand up and they started to walk towards their bedroom ... Soon they both freshen-up and they both goes to the dinning room for having their breakfast ... They both enjoyed their breakfast while feeding each other ... Rey gave her medicines ... Rey was all ready to leave for his academy ... He said :

Rey:I have to go now ... You take care of yourself ... And take your lunch and medicines on time ...

She was smiling listening his caring lecture ... Seeing her , he said :

Rey:You are smiling ? I am telling you such important things and you are least bothered in them ? This is not fair Taani ...

Seeing him like this , he couldn't control her laughter and burst out laughing ... While laughing , she said :

Taani:Rey you look so cute in angry mood ... 

She said while pulling his cheeks lovingly ... He smiled seeing her so much happy ... He pecked her forehead and she nodded her head and he turned to move ... Suddenly she felt some pain in her stomach ... She held her stomach tightly ... It was getting hard to bear the pain anymore ... 

Taani:Ahhh...ahhh ... Rey...ahhh ...

She screamed his name and he got startled ... He turned and found her all sweaty .. He ran to her and held her tightly ... Her screams were getting more high due to unbearable pain she was having in her stomach ... Her screams were making him more scared ... He carried her in his arms to the car ... They drove to the hospital and she was rushed to the labor room ... Rey was asked to wait outside ... Swayam called him :

Swayam:Hey dude ... Kaisa hai ? Or Taani kaisi hai ? 

Rey answered him :

Rey:Swayam Taani ko pain start hogaya hai and we are in hospital ... 
His voice was shaking ... He was afraid for his sweetheart and his baby ... Swayam said : 

Swayam:What ?? Main abhi aata hoon ... Tu tension mat lena ok .. ? Just 10 minutes ...

Saying this, he hung up the call and called the D3 gang and all of them drove together to the hospital ... Rey sat down on the chair and was continuously looking at the door of the labor room ... Her screams were getting high with each passing minute ... He was getting impatient with her each scream ... Soon D3 team and Rey's parents reached the hospital and Sharon was comforting Rey while everyone were praying for Taani ... After 2 hours of continuous waiting , her screams got low and the sound of baby cry reached their ears ... Rey jumped off from his seat and tears of happiness starts brimming in his eyes ... Everyone were happily hugging each other ... Swayam came to him and hugged him tightly ... He said :

Swayam:Congrats dude ... Tu papa ban gaya ... Or main mamu ... I am so happy ...

Rey was not responding ... Swayam broke the hug and shook him ... Rey lifted his eyes and said :

Rey:Swayam main ... Papa ... Main papa ban gaya ... 

His happiness has no limits ... He was literally jumping in happiness ... The moment he heard the sound of his baby crying , he felt like he is on 9th cloud ... Though it was sound of cry for everyone else , but it was the most melodious sound for him ... The doctor came out of the OT and Rey ran to him ... Doctor said :

Dr:Congratulations Mr.Singhania ... Larki hui hai ... You are a father now ... 
Rey said :

Rey:Larki ... My baby girl ... My princess ... Thanks doctor for giving me such a good news ... How is Taani and my baby girl ? Both of them are ok na ? Kya main Taani or apni baby se mil sakta hoon ? 

Rey was continuously bombarding his questions on her and everyone else present there were smiling looking him so much happy ... Doctor replied him :

Dr:We are shifting her in private ward .. Then you can meet her but only you ... Uske baad you all can meet her and the baby ... 

Doctor left after saying this ... Soon she was shifted to her private ward and Rey slowly opened the door and he saw his sweetheart sitting on the bed with their little princess in her hands ... She saw him and her eyes were also filled with tears of happiness ... Rey goes to her and sat beside her ... He wrapped his hand around her shoulder and kissed her forehead passionately ... Then he saw his angel who was in her mother's hands ... She was just like her mom ... Her eyes , her nose , her lips , her tiny hands , her little fingers ... Each and everything resembles her mom ... Taani handed him their princess and he smiled seeing her while tears were flowing from his eyes ... He said :

Rey:Thank you Taani for giving me such a precious gift ... Thank you ...

Saying this , he took her in his embrace and they both just stared at their little princess ... 

After sometime , D3 team and Rey's parents entered the ward and all of them were just smiling seeing the scenario in front of them ... Taani and Rey were in each other's embrace and their daughter was in Rey's hands ... 
Everyone cleared their throats to brought them back to the real world ... Hearing the voices , TaaRey separated from each other and everyone entered the ward ... RM said :

RM:Humein bhi toh dikhaao hamari pyaari si princess ko ... 

Rey gave the little doll to her grandma ... And he again got seated beside Taani ... Soon everyone saw the little doll and now it was Swayam's turn ... Sharon handed him the little princess ... He took her in his arms protectively and said looking her : 
Swayam:Yeh toh bilkul apni mamma ki jaisi hai ... Pata hai Taani , tum apne bachpan mein bilkul aisi thi ... 

Little 1 and 1/2 years Aarav (Swaron's son) interrupted him and said : 
Aarav:Pappa ... Yeh baby kon hai ?

He said in his childish tone making everyone smile ... Swayam lifted him in his arms too and replied him : 

Swayam:Yeh aapki baby sister hai ...

Aarav replied him excitedly :

Aarav:Jaise bua aapki baby sister hain ...

Taani and Swayam smiled looking at each other and Swayam nodded his head in yes ... Vicky said : 

Vicky:What will be baby's name ? Or kon rakhega baby ka name ? 

Before Rey could say anything , RD said :

RD:baby ka name toh uski mamma hi rakhengi ... 

Taani tried to protest and said :

Taani:But dad ...

RD didn't allow her to complete and said : 

RD:No but Taani ... It's my final decision ... And if anyone have any problem with this so they keep it with them ...

Everyone laughed and continued their talks ... Nil said : 

Nil:Guys baby ki uski mamma or papa k saath bhi toh pictures honi chahiyay ? So Rey and Taani ... Get ready for the photo shoot ... 

Nil brought the camera and TaaRey sat close to each other with their princess between them ... Nil clicked some pictures of them ... After two days she got discharged from hospital and TaaRey proceed towards their house with their daughter ... As they opened the door of the house , the whole house was covered with darkness and silence ... Their daughter was in Taani's hands ... Rey goes to turn on the lights of the house and as the lights turn on , D3 team cheered and shouted :
D3:Welcome home little princess ... 

The whole place was decorated with pink colored stuff toys like teddy bears , barbie dolls and pooh etc ... With pink colored balloons all over the hall ... Soon Rey joined Taani and the new parents were happy seeing the whole scenario ... And the place where TaaRey's wedding picture was hanged , there was the picture of TaaRey with their daughter which Nil took in hospital ... Their eyes were twinkling in glee ... 

Swayam walked up to Taani and siad :

Swayam:Toh kaisa laga meri little baby ko yeh surprise ??

Taani said him while looking all over the hall :

Taani:It's amazing bhai ... And main ab baby nahi hoon ... Ab main ek baby ki mamma ban chuki hoon so please stop calling me baby ... Ok ?

Taani said this while showing her fake anger to her brother ... He replied her while wrapping his hand around her shoulder :

Swayam:Tum chaahe kitni bhi bari hojao ... Lekin mere liyay hamesha meri little baby hi rahogi .. samjhi ... Jhalli ...

And he took her in a brotherly hug ... After enjoying some quality time with the little princess and their friends , D3 team left to their homes ...

Next day everyone were busy in doing preparations for the naming ceremony of the little doll ... In evening , all the guests arrived at Singhania Mansion including Taani's parents ... Taani's parents were busy in adoring their grand daughter and Taani was in her room ... She didn't even decide her dress ... She was exploring her cupboard for a perfect saree ... And suddenly someone present a box wrapped in gift paper .. She turned and found Rey standing there with a huge smile plastered on his face ... He said :

Rey:Mujhay pata tha k kaamon mein tum bhool hi jaaogi apni dress k baare mein ... So this is a small gift for you ... 

Taani smiled thinking that he knows her so well ... She was just staring in his eyes and he said :

Rey:Mujhay pata hai sweetheart tum kya soch rahi ho ... Sab baad mein sochna and abhi jaldi se box open karo or batao k gift kaisa laga ... 

She opened the box and found a beautiful white and maroon saree inside it ... She smiled and hugged him tightly and said :

Taani's Saree

Taani:It's beautiful Rey... Thank you so much ... 

He wrapped his hands around her and said :

Rey:Thanks baad mein bolna ... Abhi jaa ker jaldi se ready hojao ... Aaj hamari princess ki naming ceremony hai ...

She broke the hug and quickly pecked his cheek and ran to get ready ... He smiled at his chirpy and bubbly Taani ... She changed the saree and came out of the restroom and he was lost in her beauty ... Her petite figure , her perfect curves , everything was looking gorgeous in that revealing saree ... He was not blinking his eyes at all ... His intense gaze was making her blush more and more ... She slightly moved her hairs behind her ears while looking on the marble floor ... But his gaze was getting more and more intense ... He slowly walked up to her and held her hand ... He kissed her hand and she blushed even more ... He took out a jewelry box from his pocket and opened it ... She looked at the box and them him with confusion gesturing him what is this ? He said :

Rey:Open it ... 

He handed her the box and she opened it ... Her mouth left open after seeing the gift ... There were diamond bangles in the jewelry box for her ... He said :
Rey:Kaisa laga ?

Taani smiled widely and said :

Taani:Aap laaye hain toh obviously accha hi lagna hai ... 

Diamond bangles

Her jewelry

And then Sharon entered in their room and said :

Sharon:Ab tum dono ek baby k parents ban gaye ho .. .Ab toh apna romance kam karo ... 

Both of them were stunned to see her like that ... Rey recovered soon and said :
Rey:Toh kya hua agar ek princess k parents ban gaye hain ?? Hum ab bhi husband and wife hain ... Aur Swayam kam tha mera romance spoil kerne k liyay jo ab tum bhi uski team mein aagayen ...

He said while wrapping his hand around Taani's shoulder making Taani blush and Sharon angry ... 

Sharon:Rey ab tum jaate ho ya main Swayam ko bulaaoun ...
Rey said :

Rey:haan baba jaaraha hoon ... Sweetheart jaldi neechay aana ... Because mujhse apni princess ka naam jaanne k liyay ab aur wait nahi horaha ... 
Rey said this while placing a kiss on her cheek ... Taani blushed and Sharon was smiling seeing her best buddies love ... Rey left and Sharon helped Taani in getting ready ... Then Taani and Sharon also came down ... After doing traditional rituals , RM said :

RM:Chalo Taani ... Ab jaldi se hamari angel ka name batado ... Ab aur wait nahi horaha hum sab se ...

Taani smiled and said :

Taani:Aaj se hamari princess ka name hai Tamanna ... 

RD said :

RD:Naam toh bohot accha hai ... Lekin Tamanna hi kyun ?

Taani:Kyun ki Tamanna ka matlab hai wish .. Or Rey ki wish thi k hamari beti ho ... Isliyay hamari beti ka naam hai Tamanna ...

All of them smiled seeing her immense love for him ... Rey who was sitting beside her was touched by her words ... He was feeling like he is the most lucky person of the world ... Soon the gents got busy in chit-chatting and ladies in gossips ... Sharon came in the middle of the hall and announced on the mike :

Sharon:Good evening everyone ... As you all know k the most famous fashion designer Taani Singhania and hamari team k best dancer or world famous business man Reyaansh Singhania k ghar ek pyaari si angel aaye hai ... So aisa kaise hosakta hai k D3 team jis function mein ho wahan dance na ho ?? Isliyay hum chahte hain k the newly parents hamare liyay kuch special perform karein ...

Firstly Taani and Rey disagree but later they both agreed ... Taani was sitting on the recliner with Tamanna in her hands ... Rey came to her singing these lines :

Aye dil laaya hai bahaar
Apnon ka pyar, kya kehna

Rey sat beside her and took Tamanna from her hands ... He kissed Tamanna's forhead and little Tamanna smiled feeling her papa's love for her ... Taani and Rey smiled seeing their daughter smiling ... 

Milein hum chhalak utha 
Khushi ka khumaar, Kya kehna
Khile khile chehron se aaj 
Ghar hai mera 
Gule gulzaar, kya kehna
Ghar hai mera 
Gule gulzaar, kya kehna

Taani was singing these lines ... Litle Tamanna was playing with her hands ... Rey and Taani were having tears of happiness in their eyes that they got such a beautiful gift of god ... Tamanna was smiling seeing her mamma and papa showing her toothless jaws ... 

Aye dil laaya hai bahaar 
Apnon ka pyar, kya kehna
Milein hum chhalak utha 
Khushi ka khumaar, kya kehna

RM sang these lines ... She came to TaaRey and took Tamanna from Rey's hands ... She was just like her papa for her ... Her cute antics , her smile ... Everything was reminding her Rey's childhood ... 

Hum tum yoon hi milte rahein 
Mehfil yoon hi sajti rahe

Sharon came singing these lines ... Aarav was with her in her hands ... Aarav was trying to touch little Tamanna ... Every person smiled seeing the little pair of siblings ... Swayam and Taani remembered how Swayam took care of Taani in her childhood and how Taani always tried to make him irritate ... They both smiled and Swayam came to Taani and wrap his hand around her shoulder ... 

Bas pyaar ki yehi ek dhun 
Har subah shaam bajti rahe

Rey came from the other side and he held her from the other side... She put her head on Rey's shoulder ... Rey slightly put his head on hers making everyone smile seeing the love birds ... Tamanna was in Sharon's hands and little Aarav place a kiss on his baby sis's forehead ... 

Gale mein mehekte rahein 
pyaar bhari 
baahon ke haar kya kehna

Tamanna started to cry making Rey and Taani impatient ... They both ran towards her and Taani took her in her hands ... And she stopped crying ... She could sense her mother's embrace and papa's presence ... She could sense everyone's attention on her ... 

Ghar hai mera 
Gule gulzaar kya kehna

D3 girls were doing some random steps ... They were waling around in a circle while Rey and Taani with Tamanna in her hands were inside the circle ... Suddenly rain of rose petals started to fall on them ... They both were stunned but were happy too ... 

Aye dil laaya hai bahaar
Apnon ka pyar, kya kehna
Milein hum chhalak utha 
Khushi ka khumaar, Kya kehna
Ghar hai mera 
Gule gulzaar kya kehna
Ghar hai mera 
Gule gulzaar kya kehna

They ended the song like everyone were in a cue and were holding each other's hands ... Everyone were smiling , laughing and danging happily ... Rey and Taani were feeling heavenly because they got the identity of their love ... Their love increased with the presence of Tamanna ... Soon everyone left and it was night ... TaaRey were in their room ... Tamanna was laying with them on the bed in between them ... Taani and Rey were just staring at her lovingly ... Rey said :

Rey:Taani mujhay toh abhi tak yaqeen nahi horaha that I am a papa now ... Hamari baby hamare saath hamare beech hai ... It's looking like I am watching a beautiful dream which is everlasting ... And if it is a dream , then I want to live in it forever ... 
Taani was looking at him ... She was touched by his words ... She said while putting her hand on his :

Taani:I know Rey that it's like a dream ... But it's not a dream , it's true and now you have to believe it ... 

Before she could say anything , little soul started to cry ... She was crying loudly ... Her whitish cheeks were turning red due to crying ... Her cheeks were getting wet with her tears ... This make Taani and Rey tensed ... Taani stood up with Tamanna in her hands and started walking ... But she was not stopping ... Rey was walking behind her while doing different gestures to make her happy , but nothing worked ... He bring a doll and tried to make her smile ... But she cried more ... Rey said while panicking :

Rey:Taani Tamanna ki tabiyat toh theek hai na ? Yeh chup kyun nahi horahi ? I hope she is fine ... Kahin is k tummy mein pain toh nahi horaha ?? Ya isay bhook toh nahi lagi ... 

Before he could say anything , Taani interrupted and said :

Taani:Calm down Rey ... She is fine ... Small babies usually cry like this ... Don't worry ... 

Rey:You know na I can't see my baby crying ... Taani you know any lullaby (Lori) ?
Taani:Lullaby ?? But why ?

Rey:Because when I was small and I cried so mom used to sang lullaby for me and you know I feel very happy after listening it ...

Taani smiled seeing this side of her lovely hubby ... She started singing lullaby :

Aaja nindiya rani aaja
Door sitaaron se
Aaja nindiya rani aaja 
Door sitaaron se

She walked up to the window of their room ... The white colored curtains were dancing with the rhythm of the lullaby along with the cold air ... She sat on the recliner which was fixed with the wall of the window ... Rey sat with her and Tamanna stopped crying ... 

Nanhe nanhe sapne le aa
Door nazaron se
Aa bas ja meri guriya ki
Nanhi si aankhon mein

They were looking at a pair of three stars on the sky ... The pair was shining and the stars were close to each other just like our TaaRey and the mark of our TaaRey's love Tamanna ... She stood up and walked to the cradle which was decorated beautifully with toys ... The cradle was just beside the bed ... 

Aaja nindiya rani aaja
Door sitaaron se

She put Tamanna in the cot and TaaRey sat opposite to each other near the cot ... 
They both slowly moved the cradle and Tamanna started to laugh ... Her smile with toothless jaws was the most precious thing for Taani and Rey ... They were smiling seeing her ... 

Music

Pariyon ki nagri se aane wali hai woh 
Sapne salone liyay
Nanhi si palkon mein chup jayegi woh toh
Dhairon khilone liyay

She took her in her arms protectively ... Rey bring up a beautiful pink colored teddy and showed it to Tamanna ... She was trying to clap ... Her little fingers were joined with each other ... Rey slowly kissed her little hands ... 

Han thapkiyan de ke woh gungunaayegi
Soja soja soja
Aa bas ja meri guriya ki 
Nanhi si aankhin mein

Tamanna was in now in deep sleep in her mamma's loving arms and papa's protective shelter ... They walked to their bed with Tamanna in her hands ... She put Tamanna in the middle and they both lay down ... Taani on her right side and Rey on the left ... Taani was patting her tummy slowly to comfort her more ... Rey put his hand on her hand and she smiled ... After sometime , they saw the most beautiful scenario ... Tamanna was putting her one hand on Taani's and she was holding Rey's index finger with her other hand ... Taani was in an awe while Rey was lost in some thoughts ... Taani noticed him and said :

Taani:What are you thinking Rey ?

Rey came out of his thoughts and said :

Rey:I am thinking that she is too small and she knows her papa and mamma so perfectly ... You know Taani how much happy I am feeling now ... My baby is holding my finger ... I am feeling like she is showing her trust on me like this ... And I promise that I will never let her down ... I will fulfill her each and every wish ... I will never neglect her ... I will prove myself as the best papa ... It's my promise from my baby and from you too ... Thanks for giving me such a beautiful gift of my life ... I promise that I will be the best friend of my baby ... 

His eyes were filled with tears by now ... She was also having tears of happiness in her eyes ... She stood up and placed her lips on his forehead and again laid down ...
Taani:You will be the best father Rey ... In fact you are a best papa ... Our baby is very lucky to have you as her papa ... And I am also very lucky to have you in my life ... Thanks for being in my life and making it so beautiful ... 

He also kissed her forehead and they both slept along with Tamanna in between them ... They were holding each other's hands above Tamanna's head showing that they will always protect her for the cruel world ... They were in the beautiful dreams of their life ahead with their princess ... With their hands intertwined with each other and Tamanna holding their hands with her tiny ones ...

~The Heavens brought us together forever ... I will love you forever , in this life and in the next~

~Don't choose the one who is beautiful ... Choose the one who makes your world beautiful~

May be Taani is not the most beautiful girl of the world ... But she have made Rey's world beautiful by love and care ... May be she can't give him all the happiness of the world ... But she have gave him the most biggest happiness of the world ... Their daughter ... She have completed his family ... Tamanna have completed their world ... She have filled the empty space of the photo frame Rey gifted Taani when he got to know about her pregnancy ... And also the space between them ... !

Scroll Down For EpilogueπŸ˜‰

Edited by -Fam_TaaReY- - 10 years ago
-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail
EPILOGUE

5 Years Later

"Mamma"came a voice from upstairs ... 
Taani was working in kitchen when she heard this voice ... She started moving upstairs and reached the rehearsal hall ... "Tamanna Singhania" was written beautifully on the door of the rehearsal hall ... She touched the name and walked inside with a smile on her face ... This is the name which always bring a beautiful smile on her lips ... Her all sorrows fades away after hearing "Mamma" from her mouth ... She was dancing just like her father ... Lyrical hip hop was her favorite dance form just like her papa ... She stood there on the door and was just watching her with a big smile plastered on her face ... Tamanna saw her from the mirror and ran to her after pausing the music system ... 

Our little princess

"Mamma papa nahi aaye abhi tak? Unhon ne Tamanna se promise kiya tha k woh mujhay mere coming dance competition k liyay train karenge "asked the 5 year old Tamanna to her mamma ... 

Taani sat on her knees in front of Tamanna held her shoulders lightly ... She kissed her whitish cheek which was drenched in sweat ... 

"Papa aaj late aayenge ... Unka abhi phone aaya tha ... Unhein kisi important work k liyay city se bahar jana para ... He was apologizing from you ... He said that he will train you from tomorrow"said Taani while trying to manofy her because she knew that how much sensitive Tamanna is ... Tamanna never tolerate her papa avoiding her or not giving her time ... Her little eyes were welling up with tears ... Her whitish cheeks were turning red due to anger ... She was sobbing now ... Taani knew that she will react something like this ... 

"Beta aap mamma ki good baby ho na ... So like a good girl , try to understand ... Papa apni princess ko kabhi bhi ignore nahi kerte or na hi uski koi wish neglect kerte hain ... He have some work otherwise he would have returned home till now"said Taani trying to convince Tamanna but the little princess was crying now ... 
"I will not talk to papa ... He broke his promise"said Tamanna while sobbing and ran to her room ... 

"Tamanna baby stop please"Taani tried to stop her but she doesn't stop ... 

It was night now and Taani was standing in front of her window admiring the beautiful night and was waiting for Rey ... Suddenly she felt his hands on her waist ... He was wrapping his hands around her stomach ... She felt ticklish ... After 7 years of their wedding , he still have the same effect on her ... A small color of crimson appeared on her cheeks ... He rested his chin on her shoulder ... 

"Tum abhi tak soye nahi?"Asked Rey while placing a kiss on her cheek ... 

"Aap hi ka wait ker rahi thi ... Aapne dinner ker liya?"asked Taani while turning towards him ... She held his both hands in her hands lovingly ... 

"Nahi ... Jab mujhay pata hai k meri sweetheart ne bhi dinner nahi kiya hoga toh main kaise dinner ker sakta hoon"said Rey while having a sweet smile on his lips which made her smile too ...

"Aaj sirf maine hi nahi , aapki princess ne bhi dinner nahi kiya"said Taani making him shocked and tensed ...

"Why ? She is fine na ?"asked Rey from her ... 

"Aap se bohot naraz hai woh ... Aapne us se promise kiya tha k aap aaj se competition k liyay usay train karenge"informed Taani ... 

A line of guilt appeared on his forehead ... She felt his current feelings and assured him by squeezing his hands ... 

He turned on the lights of her room ... He saw that she was not sleeping ... She was sobbing still ... He felt like someone stabbed him with knife ... He never ever made her cry ... But she was crying because of him ... He walked up to her and sat beside her ... She was hiding her face in her teddy bear ... 

"Papa aagaye"came a voice from the other side ... 

He turned and found 3 year old Rehaan sitting on his blue colored bed with his toy car in his hands ... He jumped from his bed and climbed up in Rey's lap ... Little Rehaan wrap his hands around Rey's neck and Rey also smiled seeing his little champ ... Rey wrap his hands around him ... Little Rehaan broke the hug and placed a kiss on his papa's cheek ...

Our little champ 

"Aaj aap itna late kyun aaye ? Aapko pata hai Tammy didu was crying for the whole day ... Aapko pata hai unhon ne kitne saare tears waste kiyay ... Mujhay toh laga aaj yahan flood aajayega or hamara home sweet home flood k saath flow hoker kahin chala jayega"said Rehaan to his dad and he was trying hard to lite up his didu's mood .. But nothing worked ... She didn't utter anything ... Rey smiled seeing his little champ's masti ...

"I am sorry princess ... Papa ko sach mein bohot important work se jana para ... Werna papa apni princess ki koi bhi wish neglect ker dein aisa kaise hosakta hai ?"said Rey trying to snatch the teddy from her hands ... He took the teddy from her hands ... As he took the teddy from her hands , she turned her face to the other side ... 

Same time Taani entered in the room with a tray full of food in her hands ... Half room was pink colored and was filled with stuff toys and pink colored teddies ... While the half was blue colored with racing cars , motor bikes and video games ... She walked to them and put the tray on the side table of the bed .. He looked at her and she just blinked her eyes assuring him that she will be fine ... He tried many times but she didn't said anything to him ... 

"I am sorry princess ... Kaha na maine k mujhay sach mein ek bohot important work se bahar jana para ... Ab maan bhi jaao or jaldi se khaana khalo .. See mamma ne Tamanna ki favorite dishes banaye hain "said Rey while holding his ears with his hands ... 

"No no no ... Kaha na maine ... Tamanna ko aap se baat nahi kerni ... Aap bohot bad papa hain ... Aapne apna promise break kiya"said Tamanna while crying more ... Her tears were flowing continuously from her eyes ...

These words from his princess's mouth made him weak and he just walked out of the room without uttering anything ... Taani was watching all this silently felt bad for Rey and Tamanna too ... She sat beside Tamanna and tried to made her understand ...
"Papa apni princess ko kitna pyaar kerte hain ... Unki princess ne khana nahi khaya is liyay unhon ne bhi nahi khaaya ... And his princess is not talking with him ... This is not fair"said Taani to Tamanna ...

Tamanna understood that she was wrong ... Her behavior was wrong with her dad ... She accepted it in front of her mom and Taani whispered something to Tamanna and they moved from there in search of Rey ... Rey was sitting on terrace ... Suddenly the electricity gone ... 

"Papaaa"He heard Tamanna's loud scream ...

He knew that Tamanna was also scared of darkness like her mamma ... He quickly runs to the hall from where her voice came ... When he reached there , he saw the hall with Tamanna and Rey's pictures ... The pictures were playing on the L.E.D TV ... 
"I am sorry papa"said the little Tamanna to her dad ... She was standing behind him ... He turned and found her holding her little ears ... 

But he was her dad ... He turned and sat on the sofa holding a book in his hands ... Tamanna saw towards Taani with pleading eyes and Taani winked ... She understood their next plan ... 

Chanda Ne Poocha Taaron Se
Taaron Ne Poocha Hazaaron Se
Sab Se Pyara Kaun Hai
Papa Mere Papa
Papa Mere Papa

Tamanna was singing the song to manofy her dad ... Taani and Rehaan were standing in a corner while Rey and Tamanna were in the hall ... Rey smiled seeing his princess's love for him ... He remembered the time when he used to manofy Taani by using the same way ... He smiled seeing his little doll holding her ears ... She was whispering sorry from her mouth ... He hugged her tightly ... Tamanna also hugged him back ... 

"Aap dono mamma or Rehaan ko toh bhool hi gaye"said Rehaan while coming towards them ... Taani was behind him ... 

"Aray mera prince sad kyun hai ... Mamma hain na Rehaan k liyay"said Taani while pulling Rehaan's chubby cheeks ... She lifted him up in her arms and kissed his cheek ... Tamanna was getting jealous because her mamma was giving more importance to her bro ... 

"Tamanna se toh koi pyaar hi nahi kerta ... This is not fair"said Tamanna while folding her little hands across her chest ... 

All of them smiled seeing her ... Rey lifted Tamanna in his arms and they shared a family hug ... And then they all enjoyed their dinner while feeding each other and promising each other that they will always live their lives like this ... While having cute little fights ... Feeding each other ... And some lovey dovey moments ...

~ The End ~

~Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control~

They met just because of the fate ... No one knew that they will fall in love for each other so deeply ... But their love and care resulted their happy and beautiful family ...!

Scroll Down For Writer's Note πŸ˜‰

-Fam_TaaReY- thumbnail

So finally I am done ... I really can't believe that the journey of "Married Life Of TaaRey" has came to an end ... 

When I was writing it , I thought to make it an OS ... But I don't know how , I changed it into an FF ... I never thought that how will I continue it ? how will I manage to write it ? But your encouraging comments and your love have made this journey so beautiful ... I really enjoyed writing it ... 

Many of you said that I should not end this FF ... But I am sorry ... I want to keep it as my first and best work ... I don't want that this FF will become bore and I drag it ... And frankly speaking , I have lost inspiration ... I don't know how to continue it ... Otherwise I would have never disappoint you by ending this ... 

Thanks to all my readers who have supported me and have encouraged me by their lovely comments ... I never expected such a great and loving response ... Thanks once again ...

I will continue my SS Career ... Next update will be of the SS ... So read the concept and character sketch once again so that you all will be able to understand it easily ...

Many of my friends said me to start a new FF ... So ... I will come with a new FF soon after my SS ends ... I have 2-3 concepts running in my mind ... I have not decided which one to start yet ... But I think I will start something related to TaaRey's married life ... It will be like season 2 of Married Life Of TaaRey but completely different from this one ... 

One more thing , Please ... This is the last time I am saying you to comment and do like ... Please don't disappoint me this time ... Your comments are the only source of inspiration for me ... Silent readers , kindly comment ... 

So till then , bye everyone ... Keep loving me ... And keep missing this FF ... And ya keep waiting for my new writings/arrivals ... πŸ˜‰ Good bye everyone 😊 And Good Bye to "Married Life Of TaaRey" too πŸ˜­
Lavender_Luna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
finally...
mujhe samajh nahi aa raha i shud be happy or sad
and rahi baat update ki,
main jitna bolu utna kam hai,
i loved rey panicking for his baby
when taani was getting labour pains he was so tensed...
and the way rey became happy and numb hearing he has a baby girl!
and the photo shoot! hehehe...
so cute it was!
and aarav sayin, like u and bua,
that was also so cute...
the name she thought was completely justified!
and taayam convo was cute!
rey is seriously a darling,
taani ke liye saree aur jewellery khareedke rakha...!
and loved their sweet talks
and then taarey and tamanna scene in the night...
obviously kids cry...
but bichaara rey, he couldnt see his princess crying,
and loved his intense dialogues there!
love u so much 4 tht!
lullaby was really so soothing!
awww... and our cute little princess!!!
yeh toh hona hi tha!
dancer hi banna tha!
but one more shock was rehaan!
maine yeh expect nahi kiya!
lolz... and he is just like his dad,
trying to make her sis smile!
loved his lines!
and rey manaofying tamanna for his mistake...
awww... i felt so bad for rey!
annd ab jitna b likhu kam hai,
i want to write more and more but i cant ryt now...
and ur story was the most wonderful and beautiful love story of taarey 
which i have ever read!
loved it so much throughout and thanx a lot for giving it a very happy
and lovely ending ever!
i love u so much!
and looking 4ward 4 ur further writings...
Edited by hima_taarey - 10 years ago
...Mallu... thumbnail
Awesomee Upd <33
Mindblowing ..
Amazing over all (:

Thank you for pm .

Crucio. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Finally u updatedπŸ˜ƒ
But this was the last one -_-