Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poorvab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: smruti1981

sandy, he is not mahan in  my eyes at all.. but they are improving the character that what am saying.. yes he was too much negative in past.. i don' t deny for that.. but now he is positive some how.. rajiv and mayank characterization are quite different..rajiv was positive in past before rachna s engagement broken and was positive after that fiasco also.. but his characterization has been changed. and that s why i always call him double standard..if they would show him as was in past i would def welcome gunjiv also. but they changed rajiv and made gunjiv so i can never fall for gunjiv ... . and cvs got away showing him resigning from job  to show him so called man of principles.. but mayank was not so much positive in past and they are now making him positive. we both have different eyes and different minds.. and different pov.. so we cannot agree with each other ever.. i have not told you and your friends are over reacting with this..i just wanted to say that please watch episode once that how that hug was.. and i have seen all characters change overnight..not for rajiv only.. and even not shail now.. who is getting agree for dowry .. i know mayank is always proved wrong in many persons eyes.. but am telling about him what is he in current situation... even i cannot favor enough for vihan also the way they are scrapping vina story rather than developing proper way the way i can tell that vihan is mahan in my eyes.. no way.. they are just turning characters 180 degree. they do not want to invest time in proper development of mayank and vihan  like jagdish of BV   they believes it as waste of time...

and if my one of friend would tell me to watch episode if am wrong i will not take as rude statement

i agree with smruti's POV ... 
also, acc to me they're showing improvement in mayank's character and 
 his flaws & past mistakes and now his improvement on them makes him a real character ! 
Originally posted by: braich_gal

What improvement?  She's so blinded by her greed and need to be higher than shail...how exactly will they show her improving? I would understand if one says that the track is to improve seema if it was during charu's dowry case coz she was improving...but she's back to square one again!!! So...again...what improvement and how?

in charu exposure she understood value of gunjan but did not lose materialism..  what i think and now it s overdose of dowry drama.. she likes now gunjan but she thinks that gunjan should surrender her not should be upfront and disobey.. am guessing her mentality only.. so possible they make again gunjan mahan showing something dowry drama or anything else.. otherwise this dowry drama will be proved useless except breaking wedding.
phototazmania thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me and my mother use to watch this serial everyday and we were happy with the whole college story line and girls standing up and facing the every day problems but now this is becoming a crap..same old bakwas theyre showing with dowry, too many weddings and typical saas plotting. Its time for a makeover fast or else trps are already going down in the drain