Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
hi all, i just updated my post on episode 135/page 40.
here is is.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I did not notice BD unless they were very blatant and different from back  then in long shotsπŸ˜† specially hands nails and/but  towards the end it was unpardonable😑

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX 

EPISODE 126-PART 127

Ring[Chakarvyue]part 4

Continue'...

"Asli duniya mein sapnon keh rajkumar kahan hote hain"[you can't find prince in real life] Khushi declares in her acrimony to Payal whose heart is also trying to make her undertand "Agar asli duniya mein apko rajkumar mil bhi jaye tou kya pata woh apki kismat mein hai bhi ya nahin"[even if you find the prince in real world it doesn't mean he will be yours] Khushi in her convulsion to payal,"bachpan mein na humain dinya ki sachai pata thi aur na karwi lagati thi" [we never knew the bitter truth of the world]

The convo in between Payal and Khushi is so vague for them as both are trying corners to cut through their pain but for me the whole world and its meaning centralizes by these three dialogues as reality sits outside the box of dreamworld and fairytales which these two sisters are trying to get now.

Pause here:The misty wind brushes her face by the thought of her rajkumar who grabbed her with anger after revelation "yahan par tou rajkumar gusaile insaan hote hain..jo logon ko har waqt dantte rehte hain"[over here rajkumar is angry one who always scolds at you]and the same way in Mandir during bandagement .Her mind is connecting the dots about her rajkumar which are not more than a bitter truth...'but even though she gave Arnav an expression that she wants to move on but reality is different.She knows he has another layer of immaculate and unblemished love under this anger which needs to come out but he does not show it and why?

The same way he asks this question to her Why she is not happy with her engagement.?

Anjali tells him the same what he felt and read in her eyes and voice ,"bechaini"...'..about being engaged.He knows she is not happy,how can she as she loves him'..."Bechain hai  ...'khush nahi tou sagai kyuon ki..kissi nai zabrdasti ki  thi kya'...Jiss se pyar nahin karti ...'jiss keh saath reh nahin sakti..uss keh saath puri zindagi kaise bitae gi"...

Translation:She is restless'why did she engage if she is not happy'...did someone force her..how can she spend her life with someone whom she doesn't love]

"Dil ko dil se Rah hoti hai" ,how can he forget the evening when there was the storm going on in him as well as in her while putting ring on Shyam'...He knows something is not right and he has to make it right  but has no clue how'..

Pause here:Chote Mian are you saying all this for Khushi or you are explaining your condition because you are the one who has the command of this action of blunders first dear.Uhhh'...Kab aqal aeygi '....You are the one who is doing all of this ,You don't like La,if you are not happy then what is this ????

Anjali intervenes with extreme bafflement,"Chote, Why are you talking like that?" He asks Di to leave him alone as he gets caught in a wrong moment.The wind of her essence is reverberating his own words around him along with restless pool water as he knows she is restless.

Other side She with her inner storm having reverberation of his words to make her realize why is she not happy with her engagement which she never thought about before and when Scorpion took her hand to put bracelet on her she couldn't refuse as all the factors pushing her to accept it but she is still adamant Arnav is the one who has right on her, though Scorpion did not like her coldness towards him.His blabbering went down with the strom inside and outside.[evil hand with bracelet and his own BG score YUCK!]😑😑😑

Her inner storm with the reverberation of his words'...,"tumhari sagai ho gyae,..kaise'tum ne mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha..Kissi ko pata kyuon nahinn hai"[you got engaged'...how'...you didn't even bother to tell me],"aap ko iss se kya fadak padta hai"[why does it matter to you?]

His grabbing her fiercefully,"Mujhe fadak padta hai Dammit' kyuonke'...[it matters to me because.] is causing a non stop wave of excruciating pain of thoughts in her'...and the same is on the other side her words '...,"aap yeh Anghoothi nahi pehna sakte''[you can't put me on this ring] '"yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai"[This is my engagement ring]''...are reflecting that pain on his face what she is feeling'...totally in each others' world ignoring the surroundings'..."mere aur tumhare elawa iss duniya mein aur koi nahin"[there is no one else besides me and you ] fits here which he will accept later.Felt bad for La though'...as she is unaware of upcoming storm in her life.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Same stormy night she found out the reason of her Dhak Dhak by the grace of DM and today DM is taking her one step further to understand why she shouldn't listen to this creep and pay attention to Arnavji's words.The same way he was pacing in her convulsion and same today her caustic words are warning him about her state and he should stop with his nonsense.BUT ego is the crown here for the King and the Queen with thrown of cold attitude.πŸ˜•

Excellent Arshi. So true.

Khushi comes to RM and the first thing he notices her "bechaini" in her eyes after Di's concerns which surely increases his "bechaini".She moves on leaving him following her trail as always with deep concerns too.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:"Khushi tumhain pata nahi hoga na keh tumhari ankhain sach sach bol deti hain"[you don't know that your eyes always tell the truth] is starting here.

But His concerns change into rage after finding out about the bracelet her fianc gave her .His avaricious and dominating nature is burning him inside.But Khushi did not like this fact either that Shyam has bound him from both hands.hmmm'...interesting

The most beautiful part of the epi for me was Slouchy Scorpion's first step towards revelation as I mentioned above DM is taking Khushi to next step to understand and connect the dots.He calls for his Money machine Rani Sahiba to confirm the date but his own date is fixed with his own slouchy game here.The seed of suspicion is planted successfully here in Khushi's mind."hum ne yeh awaz phele bhi sunni hai"[I heard this voice before]

Anjali notices Khushi's sadness and she asks her again,"Are you happy with this engagement?".Love her for being so concerned as a big sister but Khushi again faade her inner feelings with her smile but Anjali's words adding into Arnav's words yesterday'Why is she not looking happy with this engagement?[She is Anjali's room how come that haathi jitni pic was hiding from Khushi..??????? since their Anniversary  I am following that pic...'Duhh]πŸ˜•

I know with Khushi's full access to RM, it is rathewr silly that she missed that gigantic pic. But she hasn't been to Anjali's room as much as she does to Arnav's!πŸ˜†

With these thoughts she slides the door and her bracelet falls down as fate doesn't want her to have anything with Scorpion's name.

thats what exactly it looked like as she seemed to be loosing all the precious rings/ bracelets where as she had that little key from the Darga intact in her purse for months!

She is ready to pick it up when Arnav with his taunting words in rage and hankering barges in,"apne magetar se kehna agli bar tumhain itna sasta gift na de"[tell your fianc don't give you cheap gift next time.This time she snaps and that's what he wants...'look at t he smirk...Khushi,"I don't care about anything cheap or expensive"Both having their backs at each other'...Arnav,"it should matter as if you trapped someone thinking as a rich will come out cheap as this bracelet"[You are right he is cheaper than this bracelet]He knows she will attack back and she did but calmly,"You shouldn't worry about my fianc bank balance,acc to me he is richer than anyone'.."

Arnav in his abhorrence, "itna yaqeen hai tou nakhush kyuon lag rahi ho"[if you are so certain then why aren't you happy] She retaliates back with the bitter batter music in the background,"humari baat choriyeh Mr Raizada[always call him like that when she is angry]yeh sawal apko hum se nahin apne aap se karna chahiye keh aap itne nakhush kyuon hain"[forget about me ,you should ask this question to yourself why are you unhappy all the time]...

.and again her hollow sound for telling a lie as a denial'..."aur rahi humari baat hum apko bata dain hum bohat khush hain"[and let me tell you I am very happy] Mr Raizada how does it feel to get twisted in your own snaring words.She turns around to grab her bracelet'...and he tries to barge in ,Listen but as usually interrupted by Naniji.

Symbolisms and connections:There are two glasses,two plates and two vases'...two is for sexual tension, as well as marriage proposals.

Wow.. incredible! Arshi, this talent of you still amazes me!

That convo between these two was very well done with back to back retorts.

Mr Arnav Singh Raizada and accepts the defeat from Khushi no way'...Before she reaches there ,He barges in and announces his engagement will be tomorrow or never but interesting part is his eyes are on the door and her reverberating words"yeh sawal apko hum se nahin apne aap se karna chahiye keh aap itne nakhush kyuon hain"[you should ask this question to yourself why are you unhappy all the time]'... ,he waits for her to be there to hear all of this."yeh sagai agle maheene nahin kal hogi"[this engagement will be tomorrow not next month]Why it does matter to you ASR...why you want her to feel guilty didn't you announce yours before hers ,if she wants to move on why don't you let her...'...Why you want to prove her you are happy the way she is...Why is this so important for you "kyuon inn sab se fadak padta hai"[why all this matter to you?]He leaves delivering his attentions to her and she knows what exactly he is doing '...TITANS in action

After listening the convulsive convo of La and Anjali ,She follows him by descending the stairs ,Arnavji so sweet she is getting it as he will listen to her but she has to be soft '...in their eternal heaven...'[poolside]

Khushi,"Why are you doing this?"...'Arnav without looking in his files," What ever I do ,I don't think I need to give you any answer"

Khushi persistently,"Why you want this so early?'"

Arnav jumps up,"Who gave you this right to interfere in my life"

That's exactly what he wants an argument so she can snap and he can control the situation' Khushi with her determination,"What do you think of yourself'...if no one opens mouth in front of you with fear it doesn't mean that'..Jab Anjaliji aur Naniji ne pandatji se baat kar keh aapki sag..  "She couldn't finish this word and is not gone unnoticed by him either'...He can feel her agony

He tells her get lost and Khushi is Khushi,"Nahin get lost

Loved this like her.. nahin understand of Diwali

you have to listen to me'.yeh aapki sagai hai ko khail nahin hai"[this is your engagement not a game]

He attacks back with smirk, " '...tum phele apni engagement tou sanmbhal lo"[first you take care of your engagement]

Khushi without looking at him [whenever she can't tell the truth she can't meet the eyes] "Hum apni nahin aapki ki engagement ki baat kar rahe hain"[I am not talking about your engagement not mine]

His eyes are measuring her each move,by stepping forward directly looking in her eyes asking straight question,"Khushi meri sagai kal ho ya eik saal baad ho'tumhain us se kya fadak padta hai"[Khushi my engagement happens now or after one year why it matters to you]

The next moment is the most convulsive and detonative from both sides if he is gulping her pain  she is feeling a silence of lambs in her as the only thing they both hear is the wind around em.

Khushi lowers her teary eyes and gives him straight egoistic answer<"aapki sagai ho na ho humain kyuon fadak pade ga"[it doesn't matter to me if you get engaged or not] He clenches his jaws...

She confirmed her lie second time with her hollow sound,as a denial "Sunna apne humain fadak nahin padta"[Did you hear me it doesn't matter to me]

His agonizing look with gritted teeth behind closed mouth conveys her his message and she stops but her gazes couldn't stop delivering her firm message too .

He grabs her hand and brings her in the hallway ,"Mujhe Khushi ne convince ...'isliye engagement kal nahin next week hogi" [Khushi convinces me so engagement will be next week] and the next news jerks Khushi up'...Arnav ,"par engagement ki tayariyan Khushi karegi"[Khushi will do all the preparation of engagement] Everyone gets happy and La answers instead of Khushi'...Khushi smiles with dead soul...He progresses towards her with taunting tone"I hope tumhain koi Fadak nahi Padta"[I hope it doesn't matter to you]'...Sad Raba Ve excruciates the vulnerability of their pain along with it.

Pause here:He releases her hand the moment he reaches there as what ever goes in between them remains in between them.

DEAL HAS BEEN SET !...Lets see if it matters to you  or not..Fadak Padta hai ya nahin...

NEW BEGINNING OF THE RELATIONS IS ABOUT TO SET...

Loved it Arshi. Love both their convos, one of the living room bracelet one ad the other one by the pool side. Dialogue, script writers deserve a huge round of applause. His anger towards her at this point is unreasonable and but his pain especially in that pool side convo is immeasurable. How stupendously Barun conveyed it through his eyes. How can some one cry without a shed of a tear!!! Huh..although his rage for her is quite irrational at that point, it DID feel that if she were to confess at least her "nakhush" about the engagement, the quite fragile and vulnerable state he was in, he wouldn't have been able to stop himself from opening up! Thanks for the write up. Enjoyed it.

indi52 thumbnail
hi anita,
still πŸ˜† from your 116.

to address a few questions you raise.

how could asr hear what la and di said. he is superman didn't ya know?

blood flow will be arrested by platelet action. in hindi serials there is no platelet only khoon bhari tang. it's a good thing i have forgotten a my bio physics chem math. teehee.

it was sooo sweet of him to come running. and like you i wondered if he also brought some ointment along.

stop fussing, nice observation. never heard that in a hindi serial or movie. was apt, colloquial, and he sounded hot hot just how he looked. i think the creatives banked on us turning into blithering numskulls upon seeing him and then made any numberof mistakes pretty sure we wouldn't nktice them. poor creatives.

she should get ysed to grabbing by now i agree and start missing it actually shod he not do so.

great to see you. love reading yohr arch ones. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Durga you chupi rustom how many talents you have hidden in your sleeve poetess now fiction writer(os) a big πŸ€— and CONGRATULATIONS Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: DurgaS

My dear blasting friends,

There has been something which I wanted to share with you all, but was not able to. Finally, I can now. After reading this - I am stealing this line from Arshi - please do not throw tomatoes at me (and if you do, please see that they reach in good condition - tomatoes have become oh so costly πŸ˜†) Oops, sorry sorry, back to the confession.

As you all know, there have been various contests on the occasion of the 2nd Anniversary. The results are finally out. I am now allowed to reveal that I had sent in two entries to the OS contest. Yes that's right, and these were my very first stories that I had ever written. 😳 

I am happy to tell you that my first story garnered 16 votes and was about 4 votes behind the 2nd runner-up. That's right, out of 13 entries I managed to get the 4th position. πŸ˜ƒ This was Entry #1 titled 'Memories'. Thank you Kate for voting for me and you did that on my birthday, so it was a lovely birthday gift. 😳 

The second one, 'Entry No. 10' titled 'Once More' was written at the last minute and sent as I was allowed to send totally 2 entries for the contest. I am happy that it did manage to get 2 votes. 😊 

Only three blasters, i.e. myself, Supriya and Katelyn had voted for the contest, so I am not sure how many have read the stories. I will post the stories later and send the link. Thank you all for encouraging my writings constantly, which gave me the confidence to write something and send to the contest. πŸ€—

My biggest congrats to you dear Durga! πŸ€—  I'm super duper happy for your achievement!!  πŸ‘β­οΈ I'm very glad that I unknowingly gave you a birthday gift!  πŸ˜†  

"Memories" really stood out for me when I was reading the 13 entries.  I think it represented IPKKND rather well because you've captured its essence.  I love how everything came back in a full circle with the family visiting Sheesh Mahal.  Arnav was feeling vulnerable and unsettled because this place held so many memories tragic one as well as the earth shattering first encounter with Khushi! 

I feel at peace just like Arnav in the OS because you've beautiful gave us some closures that we all craved for!  One is the part about Babuji's recovery and he was able expose Shyam of his evil deeds.  Another is the part that Anjali found happiness with a new man in her life!

It was so romantic that Arnav gave Khushi pearls as a second anniversary gift.  I think pearls will forever be symbolic for them.  And they celebrated with fireworks!  Nicely doon, Durga!  We all know how much fireworks they could generate!! πŸ˜†  Thank you so much for writing this beautiful and touching piece!  I'm looking forward to more of your work!
Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

It's time to celebrate Arnav and Khushi's famous hut scene. Let's forget about the BD and celebrate their almost consummation. Thanks Supriya to remind us.
Episode-133

Both of their eyes are shinning with satisfaction, gleaming with happiness, flickering with content. Arnav and Khushi has become successful to unite Payal and Akash. A beautiful love is bloomed between two most innocent lovers. I'm more happy for Arnav and khushi now. Their relationship is certainly transcended  more. Moreover we got our bubbly, chirpy, naughty, garrulous Khushi back. In their alleged engagement fiasco we actually lost our very own crazy khushi. so glad that got to watch some of her cute crazy antics today.

"I guess this deal will be good."
"deal" Khushi can't get what deal Arnav is talking about.
He rectifies that Akash, my brother is a good guy. It will be good for him. Khushi mutters, "in spite of your brother he is good." Arnav gets confused what did she mean. Khushi weasels him, "but still my sister refused your brother." She adds "she is so stubborn that she will never say yes." She thinks to do something that can compel her to realize, what she feels for Akash. Arnav suggests to send Akash to her with lots of gifts. Obviously Khushi defies him, "it's not your business deal that give gift and take signature in a paper." She prefers to think something very good, very different, very exciting, dhamekedar. Her face glints with excitement. She concocts some plan.But Arnav looks impervious. He already underestimated her. He reluctantly wants to hear it, "bolo." Khushi beckons him with her hand to come near so that she can whisper in his ear. When he took time Khushi again says to come near. He says in annoyance, "wait". He comes forward to listen. (pause: I didn't get it why Khushi had to whisper in his ear? they were actually surrounded by unknown people, neither Akash, nor Payl was near. We know Khushi is crazy and childish, but our sexy boy is somehow childish too, but pretends mature. Or may be he is also turning crazy along with her. πŸ˜†) She says her plan to him, but Arnav seems not so impressed.

Before leaving Khushi suggests Arnav to overlook whatever happened between them. "we should be united in this matter."  Arnav agrees and give his hand for a shake. Khushi hesitatingly gives her hand to him. Arnav is incredulous, cause he thinks the plan is very stupid and will fail. Khushi is determined that it will definitely work.

On the way Khushi tells Arnav to make Akash understand everything. When they reached near GH, Arnav looks around and intends to say something to her. But he can't find Khushi on passenger seat. He is flabbergasted, Khushi is sitting below the seat. When Arnav asked her what she is doing there, she admonishes him to stay quiet, putting her finger on her lip "ssshhh,", she points her finger to show Payal, "jiji." She requests him to drive back a bit, if Payal would see them it will be garbad (problem). Khushi gets down from the car in a sitting position. She knocks on his window and reminds him again to make Akash realize everything. Arnav gets perplexed to see her still in half sitting position. When Arnav drove off, Khushi starts to walk bending her back as if it will be a big garbad if anybody sees her. Gosh I've never seen a crazy girl like her. God knows how Mr. Harvard brain will handle this crazy chick!πŸ˜†

Khushi is reading loudly the daily horoscope from the newspaper. She is predecting the facts about the sign Libra. I guess Payal is Libra. Payal gets annoyed to hear her nonsense  blabber. Khushi is checking the clock. I guess waiting for Akash's call. She is getting impatient, looking at the phone now, cursing Arnav, 'this laad Governor." Finally the phone rings. Payal tells her to answer, but she flees. So Payal answers the call and it's Akash. Payal is not ready to hear anything. She cuts the call. Khushi is exulting in happiness. Akash asks Arnav how many times does he have to call? He says three times, though Khushi said four times. Arnav thinks it will be too much to call four times. But Akash wants to go with Khushi, "Bhai, Khushi knows her better, naa?" Akash wants to call four times. Arnav tells him to think from the business point of view. He doesn't want to make the client realize that they are too eager to make the deal. He suggests him to work in their way. Akash pleas, "bhai it's not client, it's Payalji, it's not business, but my wedding." Our sexy boy is over confident, he is acting extra grumpy, working on his lappy pouting his face. But Akash wants to do what Khushi instructed. Arnav looks at him with a big grin on his face. Akash avoids his grim look and starts his mission Payal. 
Gosh Akash is a spineless guy for sure. bechare lovelorn!

"Phone number do" Khsuhi is counting the calls. Akash calls again, but Payal is implacable, "I told you before, why are you troubling me?" She cuts the call. Aranv gives him an assuring pat and leaves. When Payal calls Khushi, she tucks herself with a blanket, pretends to take a nap."hum bas jhappi lerehehai." the phone rings again. Payal is sure it is Akash, but it's Happyji. Again the phone rings. it's Akash now, "I'm calling you for the last time." Payal is frantic this time, "yes it should be the last time, cause I'm not gonna receive the call any more." Khsuhi looks at the time. She is delectable cause the first part of the drama is completed, she is waiting for the second part. 

"Ting tong" the door bell rings. Payal opens the door and it's Arnav. He shows her a letter, "look for you what my brother is doing." Khushi intervenes with full fighting spree, "your brother is brother, but my jiji is not jiji? you don't understand the word no. where my jiji told, she told, why are you coming again and again" Arnav is infuriating in real. Payal tries to stop her. But Khushi continues. "I know my jiji is one in a million, but she already gave her verdict, and if you are so eager to hear no, then she will write in a paper and you paste in the wall, read it now and then  no no no." Khushi's overacting rankles Arnav more, "shut up, and see, for you wHAt my bro is going to do."  Khushi snatches the letter from his hand and starts to read. haila it's not the letter what Akash supposed to send. Khushi is flummoxed, "what is this?" Arnav takes it from her hand, opens it and gives it back to her. Ok here goes the right letter. Khushi starts to read aloud with lot of emotions,
"Payalji, I tried to talk to you so many times. but you. forget it. You don't want to talk to me, don't want to listen either, don't want to accept my love, then what is the point to live?" She is astounded, "kya?" she winks at Arnav and continues reading, "I'm going far, far away from you."
After hearing this breaking news how cum Payal can stay quiet. She takes the letter from her hand. Khushi beckons her head to Arnav to do the next drama. He also acts like an obedient student. "haan, if anything happens to my brother because of you." He threatens her. But Payal convulses in tension, "where is he now." Khushi's countenance brightens up with a big smile,  nodding her head saying him silently, "What I told you?" Aranv says her that he saw him to go towards scandal points (I didn't get the name). Payal says in embroilment, "you saw him going, but why didn't you stop him? what kind of brother you are?" khushi perplexes now, problem, it was not in her script. Arnav gets stupefied, he doesn't know what to say. He screams at Khushi, 'what shall I say now?" (pause: Gosh Mr. Harvard brain, use your intellect. where is your shattir dimaag? it seems like you need your future biwi Khushi to assist you. It looks like Khushi is smarter than you.)   Khushi is ready with her sagacious answer. "kya matlab hai, ye kya bolu apaka? what do you mean by saying what to say? don't say anything. It's your brother, go and search him. " she looks at him with a plea to control the situation. Payal also is asking what is the matter? Khushi evades her question, "don't ask so much questions like him. Let's go fast, before anything happens." Payal is about to cry now, "don't talk like that Khushi. plz take me to him fast." They all rush to go to get Akash.

Khsuhi gives Arnav another wink in the car, that her plan is working.

When they reached the hill top place. Payal runs to check Akash. Khushi gets scrumptious, seeing her plan to get successful. But Arnav is annoyed at her, "really stupid plan, there was lots of loops there. Your sister was right. If I saw Akash going to suicide, should I go to save him or go to your home to give the letter. " Khushi admonishes him to stay quiet, "sshhh" she is happy, "jiji came, so the plan was good." 

Payal is hollering Akash's name. She is crying. She cowers to see Akash's glasses. Khushi is precarious asks Arnav, "Akash is not seen anywhere, sach mein to nahi kude! whether he really jumped!." They run to check after hearing Payal's bawl "akashji!" When they reaches to the edge of the hill top they see Akash's glasses. Khushi says in embroilment, "Jiji, hume lagtahe ki Akashji chasma uthar ke kude honge. woh kya haina une socha honge ki uchay na dekhe to kam daar lagenga. aur kud nei mei bhi asan honge. kyu Arnavji? 
(translation: Jiji, I think Akash ji took of his glass before jumping. He probably thought that if he doesn't see the height, he would fear less and it would be easier for him to jump. What say arnavji?) Arnav is controlling his laughter. She turns to Arnav for assurance. Arnav hides his smile. Payal recollects all her encounters with Akash, his confession, everything. She is crying incessantly. Khushi nods to Arnav, where is Akash? Arnav nods to her to take a look at Payal.

Payal is yowling that she lost Akash. Now how can she say that how much she loves him. Khushi is exulting in joy. When Payal cuts her hand in Akash's broken glasses, Akash comes out. "careful Payalji." Payal sighs a relief to see him. Seh becomes oblivious of everything and hugs him, "What were you going to do?  If anything happened to you?" Akash assures her that nothing would happen to him, cause he was sure that she would come indeed. Khushi's happiness knows no bound. Finally her jiji found her love. She holds Arnav's hand in excitement. Arnav is amused to see her innocent candor. He first looks at his hand then to her ambiguously. When Khushi realises that she is crossing her bar, she leaves his hand. Romantic rabba vey in piano signifies their moment. Khushi shows Arnav a thumbs up, what doesn't go unnoticed by Payal. She understands the sham. She extricates Akash from her embrace and intends to leave in anger, "So you all were playing prank with me?" 

Akash stops Payal, "I'm sorry that I lied. If I wouldn't lie you wouldn't come. If you wouldn't come how will you come to know that you also love me. I know that our family background is different, but I also know that I won't be happy with any body else beside you. Now I also came to know that you also have the same thought." Payal is skeptical that his family may not. Arnav affirms her that he will talk. Everybody turns to him, "I will handle the family." Khushi smiles at him. Akash hugs Arnav in gratitude. Payal though complains that khushi fooled her, but doesn't forget to take her baby sis in a warm hug. Khushi says a silent prayer  to DM for listening to her plea. Aranv and Khushi both looks at each other. They feel a surge of satisfaction.

Akash takes Payal's hand, "let's go, there is a first aid kit in the car." Two siblings follow them. Arnav and Khushi both are stealing occasional glances to each other. Both their faces are beaming with gentle smiles. They are felicitous and content to unite their siblings.

My VM today to celebrate the hot hut scene. Credit goes to AppyIndy
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=he-ZK6wDKdQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

episode 125

he came striding down the stairs as though he had not a care in the world. master of his house, on top of things, busy, on his way somewhere, completely in control. yet when he reached the lowest flight he had to come to a stop and break his gait.

a girl who till minutes before was a pest, an irritant, a dream, a feeling in his heart, was now as he looked at her, another man's betrothed, and she chased the girl he had said he'd marry. did his heart even know how complicated it had all become? la teased khushi as she hijacked her phone and ran off, the phone was ringing.

"chamkili kitni excited ho rahi hai apni hone wali husband se baat karne ke liye," chamkili is so excited wanting to speak with her to be husband, laughed lavanya... she darted behind asr, still prattling, "asr, dekhona chamkili kitni impatient ho rahi hai... so cute na." see how impatient she is, asr... isn't it cute.

he stood there expressionless. no, he was not going to make an exhibition of his feelings, not his way. the phone slipped from la's hand, almost without thinking he reached out and caught it, even as khushi lunged forward to get it.
Indi ASR thinks

mujhe hak hai tujhako jee barake main dekhu
mujhe hak hai bas yuhi dejhataa jaau
mujhe hak hai

Whether I see you in love anger or jealousyπŸ˜‰
and that incredible long moment between them. all his burn, his scorch, his sear in his eyes. that is all. "mujhe kya faraq padta hai?" was in the air, and if khushi still didn't know the answer to that...

anjali came out of nowhere and swiped the phone before anyone could say anything. he walked away without so much as a question or a pause. did he go where he was intending to all along or elsewhere?

no one seemed to care as the rounds of felicitations and joy around the revelation of khushi's engagement continued. naniji had been sweet and delighted, mami was a tad arch about getting married to the tenant... the name shyam ji had all in a tizzy, till anjali said, cut it, people, not all shyam jis are her shyam ji. nice writing there.
but he is he is who will create a havoc

la and anjali got into a slightly girl gang ragging mode with khushi and the usual teasing and leg pulling started. the scene had opened on a happy lavanya's face exclaiming, "o my god, this is so cool," as she hugged her pal, khushi. camera panned slowly around her grinning face and came to rest on a face registering just plain deep sadness, almost a letting go. could this be the girl who just got engaged? but than all because of koi matlab nahi

koee jab tumhaaraa hriaday tod de
tadapataa huaa jab koee chhod de
tab tum mere paas aanaa pirye
meraa dar khulaa hai, khulaa hee rahegaa, tumhaare liye

she knew she couldn't show that feeling to anyone, though her heart was breaking at what had just transpired in his room. "aap yeh angoothi pehna nahin sakte... yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai," she'd told him... you can't put this ring on my finger... it's my engagement ring. the two simple sentences seemed to devastate him... her. had she ever seen him so perturbed... so much in pain?  and what is it he'd said? "mujhe faraq padta hai, dammit, kyunki..." makes a difference, because... and his eyes? what was in them? why this turbulence in him? this sadness in her?

anjali had noticed something but was too busy right now trying to coax khushi's shyam ji into speaking to her. "humey na, sab pata chal gaya," started anjali, i have come to know everything. of course, shyam ji was dumbstruck at this situation... how tough life can be for our dear snake, really how will the poor creature survive this heartless world. so he decided to keep quiet, till the phone was handed to his khushi ji. and then had the temerity to suggest a date.

beautiful acting by sanaya as khushi negotiated the demands of her life with an eye to duty, where none of her own desires were of any consequence. for her babuji's sake she'd agreed to tie the knot with a man who at best felt like a good acquaintance, of course she was not to know how deceptive and not good this man really was. on the other hand, a man had entered her life out of nowhere and started to take over her mind and heart... a nasty rude laad govertnor kind of man, yet, she felt things for him. and just now she'd felt his pain, his love, his anger, his desperation, all at once, and yet she couldn't let heartache, the sadness of it all register on her face. she had to look happy, also make arrangements to meet this usurper next day. girls like her don't traipse around with men unless they have a certain significance in their lives. this shyam ji would be her husband soon? he will mean more to her than the man she'd have allowed practically anything that other evening by the pool?

when anjali asked her if all was well, she put on a bright smile and said, of course, and she'll join them once she's washed her hands, and she made her way to the wash room.

scissors cut snip, chop, maim. the gardener is turning his anger inward and hurting those that he cares for the most. his plants... his connection with maa. his eyes are opaque, he owns his pain, no one else gets in. all he thinks of is her... yeh humari sagai ki angoothi hai, oh that hint of tear, that delicate echo in her voice... dekho na chamkili kitni impatient ho rahi hai, apni... hone wali husband se baat karne ke liye... la's voice is full of laughter almost harsh and metallic unaware of the havoc in him. he carries on snipping with his scissors, relentless. edward scissorhands for some reason came to mind, the pain in his blanked out eyes, the frenzy of the scissors when he suffers. Shows ASR psyche when he is hurt/in pain mentally  he hurts those that are very dear to him sabse pyaari / pyare things so Khushi has to bear the burnt now and and for a long time to come

she comes and sees the scene and is compelled to ask, "yeh aap kya kar rahe hain?!!" what are you doing?

strewn on the floor, parts of plants, leaves, flowers, still fresh with the pain of severing.

"aap jaante bhi hai ki aap phool kaat rahe hain?" do you even know that you're butchering flowers?

"toh?" so? his eyes have lost something.

i am not supposed to feel this extent of pain for a tv character who doesn't exist .

"aap saare phool kaat denge..." you'll cut all the flowers...? she starts, hassled.

angry angry gritted teeth, red voice... "mai kya karta hoon usse tumhe kya lena dena!" what do you have to do with what i do or don't?

"aap aise kyun baat kar rahe hain? aap dhyan bhi nahin de rahe hain..." why are you talking like this, she si almost imploring now, you're not paying any attention.

snip snip cut cut, more frantic the sound, more jerky his movements... he is going over the edge... no one can sense it... dil nahin hai seene mein. when the thorns hurt him he punishes the flowers. old habit. yeh dil hai dil

just that he falls upon those thorns, and he does bleed.

"main kuch bhi karoon usse tumhe kya farq padta hai..." whatever i do, what difference does it make to you? oh that faraq. that crucial word in a love story that was always about that difference. not about money, power, fame, beauty, but about the crucial place of a person's life in another's existence... because they make that essential difference. how he wants to make a faraq in her life. how his tone seems to suggest she is his anyway, he can talk to her as he pleases... but she is wearing another man's ring... he has to keep cutting till the pain recedes.

"main..." he is still raging... and a wrong move.

he's cut his hand.

profuse flow of blood... the red of his voice, everywhere.

"dekha chot lag gayi na aap ko... aap-" see... you're hurt... you - she runs to him, voice rising in frenzy, horrified by the blood, his pain, she can't bear to see him hurt, not him. but he jerks his hand away from her, angry, accusing eyes. he is hurt elsewhere. no one can see it. no bandage can reach it.

she's shocked at his reaction.

no more, his look seems to say, no more am i going to let this "chot" reach me, let you reach me. very convoluted some may argue. if he hadn't run away that day and got himself engaged to la, this point may never have come. but that's not the issue, he still hurts.

la arrives. and the right of a betrothed is exercised. the girl who is no one to him must step aside. though her heart bleeds to see him in pain, wanting to tend to him... he is hers after all, just that this whole real world is such a  mess.

ihhh it hurts him... she flinches.

he steals a look at her as la does the nursing.

la calls out, "chamkili, asr ka haath pakdo na... mujhse yeh ban-" chamkili, hold asr's hand, thsi ban-

"koi zaroorat nahin hai..." there's no need, says he. i don't need you, go and be anothers... koi faraq nahin padta.

the subtext throughout episode 125 was almost audible, if your heart was working fine that is. not a single actor let the script down, every nuance was picked and explored, and together the ipk cast created an episode dense with emotion, complex and powerful, riveting to delve into and become part of.

despite his brusque refusal, his girl friend wouldn't listen.

and a tender moment at last... just as caring as he'd been while holding her hand to slip on the ring, she holds his with hers. secure, safe. as he feels her hand delicately settle on his forearm and grasp it firm, his eyes travel to her face, he so wants to see her, feel her reaction, her just her. he wants her to think only of him... "sirf mere baare mein sochiye," think only of me akash had said, just a while ago to payal in a neat cut away to that other love story developing alongside. was that a way of the writers to let us know asr's state of mind...? he can't say things like this.

Arre oh berehem bekadar bewafa bemuravvat
Thukra raha hai tu meri mohabbat
Pyaar karti hoon is liye bhaav khaata hai
Arre zaalim, chaahne waalon ko kyoon tadpaata hai

mellifluous and soothing piano layered the scene.

"asr, tum kabhi koi baat pe react hi nahin karte..."
asr, you never react to anything, says la as draws a picture of asr, whose eyes never show his feelings, no laughter joy happiness, but is he happy with their lives, their future plans? excited, khush? happy?

a man of few words, who cannot say things that many can easily, who can't show feelings the way the world thinks people should, says words that are meant for someone... should she care to listen... subtext: main aisa hi hoon, i am like this i can't help it... which he'll say in a few day's time.

"aankhon mein dekhkar sab kuch nahin jaana jata, lavanya...  agar koi cheez nazar nahin aa rahi hai usska matlab yeh nahin  ki woh hai nahin," you can't know everything by looking into eyes... if something is not visible, doesn't mean it isn't there. the director chose to lay below this dialogue the saddest piece of music from the ipk score... what does one do if one can't express one's feelings, if there's no physical evidence of something that does exist... how does one know it is there... will anyone ever know it is there and it is what matters most?

chup tum raho chup ham rahen
khamoshi ko khamoshi se zindagi ko zindagi se baat karne do

i wonder if khushi heard what he said...

after a little pause, with a hollow but steady voice, he assured la, "main khush hoon. shayad tum dekh nahin paa rahi ho... par bahut khush hoon," i am happy, perhaps you can't see it, but i am y. khushi felt a terrible pang of sadness... the complicated emotions that assail us, how are we to deal with them. not that she didn't want him to be happy with la... but she knew he wasn't, she knew she wasn't, yet there it was, the reality they'd both created.

he looked again at khushi to gauge her reaction. because she always did react after all. sweet notes of piano. the underlying conversation carried on, only a few minutes yet they could fill a whole day of feelings.

and then, someone kisses the man you dhakdhak for and leaves. but she won't suffer alone, la tells him she's going on a date.

"nahin... woh, lavanya ji," all khushi can do is mumble incoherently... maybe she should leave, slowly she picks up her phone.

"ek minute, khushi..." still voice, calmed, cooled. but he won't look at her, because the truth is somewhere else.

and "ajeeb" another beautiful ipk word comes in after a break.

"ajeeb baat hai na... jis din meri engagement announce hui thi tum mujhe wish karna bhool gayi...  aur ab tumhari engagement hui toh..." she's looking at him miserable... and equally unhappy he completes...

"congratulations khushi kumari gupta... tumhe tumhari-"

strange, isn't it... the day my engagement was announced you forgot to wish me... and now yours...congratulations, khushi kumari gupta... your-
oh that vulnerability on his face as he says those words, his back to her.

and again the phone...

"ji shyam ji..."

yes, it is the other man. the man he has lost her to.

a quiet, almost lyrical scene of all the sadness a broken heart feels. after the storm of the room earlier, a flowing of tears in the garden where he feels the most like himself. and he has to find some hurtful words to say before this whole thing pulls him under.

"kya hua...sab toh tumhari shadi ke baat se bahut khush lag rahe hain... lekin tum?" what's up, everyone looks happy about your engagement... but you? oh he has sensed her misery alright. just that he hurts too much to understand why it's there or even if he does, he is not equipped to make it better while he suffers so.

she is uncomfortable... no answers she has... this is hard on her at too many levels...

"tumhe dekhkar toh lag raha hai ki tumhe abhi abhi pata chala hai ki ladka amir nahin hai," looks like you've just found out the man is not rich. his meaningless charge on her character based on nothing, just a wound from years ago.

she is deeply hurt of course just as he wanted her to be. and she leaves. only then, can that mask of indifference and arrogance be allowed to slip.

i look at this face above and there just below is the same man on 8 june, 2011, episode 3. eyes shuttered, face implacable, inert. from there to here has been an exulting, intoxicating journey. how did they get it done. unbelievable.

sorry for the super long ramble... just a couple more things i wanted to add.

a gentle love story comes into play elsewhere, this time by the clothesline.
payal collects dry clothes from the line on the verandah. outside the fence waits her forlorn akash.

a silent communication. he wants her to understand, accept. but her clenched fist says she's not ready.

"payal ji!" he calls out. but she leaves.

a poignant conversation between two people.
"payal ji, i know you don't want to talk at all about this but i want to ask you just one thing... you'd said that i and you can never become us because our back grounds are different. can this not be set aside for a moment? can you just think of one thing and give me an answer?

"payal ji, parivaar, paisa, haisiyat... yeh sabko bhool jaaiye... sirf... sirf mere baare mein sochiye. bas itna bata dijiye... ki main aapko pasand hoon... ya nahin?"

payal ji, family, money, status... just forget these things... only... only think of me. and just tell me, am i liked by you... or not?

how he beseeches her, and she is so moved, yet, she walks away without replying. he holds on to that with hope. at least, she didn't say no.

whenever i see the payal akash scenes i get the feeling a lot of hints regarding the asr khushi story are entwined there. what can't be said there is articulated here and if our mind plays along we transfer it to their story. just a thought, i may be way off the mark.

crazy phone games and shyam. first, anjali answers a call meant for khsuhi. then she tells him that her shyam ji must meet khushi ji's shyam ji, how he squirms and twitches. but the worst of all those intimate sounding calls to khushi, and both times in asr's presence. one good thing though, mrs shyam ji has put her foot down, the date with khushi is off. 😑

Love lov2 lov3  your super long rambles pictures and creations all my comments songs in blue awww for all the colored bold underlined parts ek bechara and ek bechari ki prem Kahani love and hate are cousins and together.

Tum Agar Mujhko Na Chaaho To Koi Baat Nahin
Tum Kisi Aur Ko Chaahogi To Mushkil Hogi
Ab Agar Mael Nahin Hai To Judaai Bhi Nahin
Baat Todi Bhi Nahin Tumne Banai Bhi Nahin
Yeh Sahara Hi Bahut Hai Mere Jeene Ke Liye
Tum Agar Meri Nahin Ho To Parayi Bhi Nahin
Mere Dil Ko Na Saraaho To Koi Baat Nahin
Gair Ke Dil Ko Saraahogi To Mushkil Hogi

English Translation

I do not mind if you do not like me, but I certainly mind if you start liking someone else.
We are not friends, so there is no question of us separating, you have neither broken not formed anything between us.

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
durga,

i am thrilled, proud, grinning, and may be a wee bit jealous now. must read both stories. may we please have access. writing is such bliss, isn't it? so happy you wrote and it got read and loved. πŸ€—πŸ₯³ πŸ€—πŸ₯³ πŸ€—πŸ₯³ πŸ€—πŸ₯³ πŸ€—πŸ₯³
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*Durga sneakily peeping in*  'Any tomatoes around the thread? None! Ah, safe to enter! *Durga enters* 'THUD' What's that sound? 'Oh, a big bag of questions has fallen on me!' 😲 
SOhara, SO many questions? πŸ˜† 

Ladies, thank you all. πŸ€— But hey, I didn't win anything! Just got something way above my expectation. That's why, I am extremely happy. I think no one else who came 4th got so many congratulatory messages. πŸ˜† 

Supriya, I too was looking for the DT forum, because I knew you must have sent your entry, I thought I would be able to recognise your entry and vote for you. But, we couldn't. Maybe you can pm them and ask what position your entry was. I am sure it must not have been far behind.

Ami, I will surely give the links as soon as the thread is ready. Will try to do it as soon as possible.

Sohara, I have never written an OS before. Infact, this is my first story in any form. The rules were against revealing about the participation, so could not inform anyone.

Horizon, I had posted on the thread about the voting of OS contest and given the link. But, it is ok if you couldn't vote. 😊 I couldn't tell anyone that I sent entries and there was no way anyone would have guessed that I may have done something like that. 😳 

Chalhov, just hope whatever talents are hidden inside are good ones. πŸ˜† I myself was surprised with the response.

Kate, thank you so much once again for loving my story and voting for it. I am glad it brought peace to you too. Will talk more about how I wrote that story once I've posted it and everybody has read it. 😊 

Indi, jealous? Please don't be. I can never achieve the depth you have in your writings. If you remember, when the contest opened, I had asked you to send one OS entry and also hinted that I might give it a try. It was before you left for Sydney.  Well, I sent my entry soon after and hoped that you would have too. But, of course, you got very busy after that, so I never asked you again. 😊 And since I sent my entry, I had to stay mum about my participation.

@All, when the contest was announced, I thought it was a good idea to test my writing skills in an anonymous setting. I thought even if I got one vote, I could assume that I had written fairly well. But, the response was great. πŸ˜ƒ After many years, my birthday was extra special, thanks to the wishes from you all and the whole of last week turned out to be a great birthday week because of all those votes. 😳 

I will very soon post both the stories and send you the link. Just be a little patient, as I want to thank the people who have voted for me. Also, I will share my experience as the voting process was going on, I was jumping like a school girl at every vote that I received. πŸ˜† Meanwhile, I have to appease someone who is sitting with a pout in her school staff room.  πŸ˜† Arshi, check your inbox.