Blast from the Past Thread #12, pg 63, epi 139 - Page 5

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: OmaRamdass

congrats on the new thread 

keeping arshi alive
this thread is the best

Thanks dear for always stopping by and the kind words :) means alot!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: salooni

congrats on new thread 

wow today 
payal will say 
kaise bhai hai aap aapka bhai khudkhushi karne ja raha tha aur apne roka bhi nahiπŸ˜†
god cannt wait 
pls clock speed up

just saw, its sooo funny how he say "ab kya bolu?" πŸ€£ a classic moment, Payal had ASR flustered!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Haawww, why are you having these "affair" wali talks without me??? Sabrina, you got me πŸ€£ my hubby knows he's lost me to this sobti guy and plans to hurt the man if ever he comes in front..i think all the hubwas are in the same boat...except for Wiwy's, he's super cool. My hubwa will laugh it off but at times he sound so serious, its fun to see him jealous.πŸ˜†  i've gotten yelled at for sneaking downstairs in the middle of the night to work on the computer (my ipd is horrible with IF) I join Indi in welcoming the new  Sabrina...it is funny how i find my hubby gussa sexier now too. So you've been asked if you fantasize?? so how did you dodge that one? i better learnπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

philtrum.

thank you, submissive sabrina, i knew if i hung around here i'd pick up knowledge, pristine and precious in the end... you give me a new word. better than pearls and diamonds, especially when it concerns a certain groove on a particular visage.

fantasize? ami, sabrina... now this is a serious struggle between my bad and good selves. πŸ€£ husband is knowledgeable enough about the woman in his life not to ever ask me that question. only once maybe his eyebrows went up with a sort of query hanging about it... then he decided to laugh it off, giving me an out. but seriously, this man with dragged down lips, why is he so hot... i have started testing my obsession... maybe it's waning? maybe i don't really have it? one look at a stray scene from 124, and i am ugh ahem nooo aaargh i can't breathe. i am so relieved... yay my fantasy is still perfectly in place. 

ami, that sneaking downstairs confession πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

No worries dear, at the rate i'm going, you'll catch up with me in no time. :) btw i hope you don't mind me telling all the BLASTERS that

⭐️

very proud of you!!

anitaaa

delighted. such a brill girl you are. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

No worries dear, at the rate i'm going, you'll catch up with me in no time. :) btw i hope you don't mind me telling all the BLASTERS that

⭐️

very proud of you!!

I don't mind at all
and THANK YOU!!!!
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Episode 125 and 126 :
 The episodes showing the Elizabeth Kubler Ross stages of reaction of a person. It happens whenever someone gets the worst shocks of their life, loses all money, hears is going to die, death of someone close, and the rest continues. Those stages are denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. And there just saw our favorite ARSHI going through those stages. Now of course we know that for Arnav the shock was Khushi's engagement and for Khushi it was Arnav's reaction to her engagement.

Denial : Khushi was definitely in denial mode to her effect on Arnav's reaction to her engagement when she told him she was very happy with her engagement. The same when she asked him- aapko iss se kya faraq padta hain. They were both in denial mode when Arnav was cutting his flowers and Khushi saw him in full action not even paying attention to what he was doing. It appeared as if ARSHI wanted the pain to stop coming by fighting it with denial  and pain of seeing Arnav's beautiful garden being destroyed by him. They wanted to deny the shock they just received from each other by focusing on flowers rather then each other's emotions.

Anger  : This probably was the one shown most in Arnav. After hearing Khushi's engagement he goes outside and starts cutting all the trees which are very close to him. He lashes out at Khushi saying, " Main kuch bhi karoon- tumhe kya faraq padta hain- No matter what I do what difference does it make to you?" The same anger was evident when he went and announced his engagement the very next day and  compares as engagement nothing more then a ring exchange. We know that in anger his dimag stops working- no wonder he said, " He could not understand the words of his family, and when he had made decision of engagement there is no value of dates" etc  etc.  

The anger in Khushi was more subtle and in Khushi style was shown by excerpation. It was evident when she looked the other way when La was tending Arnav's wounds and again after Arnav told him, " Jiss din meri engagement hoyi tum mujhe wish karna bhul geyi aur aap tomhari engagement huyi to- Congratulations Khushi Kumari Gupta." That anger was evident in her eyes and sent daggers to his back- because she had let the engagement happen to her because he had told her- " Mere liye tumhari or uss baat ki Koyi matlab nehi." She was  extremely angry and would have probably bursted when he said" Sab to tumhare engagement se bahut Khush hain lekin tum, tumhe dekh ke to lag raha hain ke tumhe abhi abhi pata chala ke larka amir nehi hain." After all when Khushi is extremely angry with Arnav only does she stop speaking like she did after giving resignation with Arnav, with Devi Mayya after marriage and of course with Shyam and again with Arnav after he was cross with her for Aarav. And we Arshi lovers know Khushi makes Jilebis only when she is very upset. 

Bargaining: When Arnav said- ' Tell your fiance not to give you such cheap things because cheap things break easily.  He probably wanted her to understand that with this line was hope that  if she tells her  after she told him " cost does not matter" he could make her understand by telling," You should, Aisa na ho ke jise tumne rais samajh ke phasaya- iss bracelet ke tarha sasta ho (Because a cheap thing can break as easily as this bracelet." With this line he probably was hoping her fianc was a poor person with whom her relationship was going to break easily. Khushi was also probably bargaining with her fate when she told Payal," She was happier when she did not know the reality of the world."

Depression :As Anjali said- When she saw her speaking to her fiancee- she was disturbed,.Arnav was depressed because he could not fathom-" Jiss se pyaar nehi karti- jiske saath reh nehi sakti- uske saath kaise bitayegi(How can we live with someone with no love and with whom can not think of living with the rest of the life). They were both engaged and people who are depressed do not find pleasure in things most people would. There Lavanya was discussing their honeymoon next to Arnav and Shyam had just gifted Khushi a token, and instead of feeling happy Arnav was thinking about Khushi getting engaged and Khushi was thinking about Arnav's reaction to her engagement. In contrary to being happy they were so sad  that both La and Shyam left.  Khushi was going on her first date with her fianc and she was not happy. The Raizadas were happy for Khushi but Arnav could not even give the nonchalant attitude of being happy for her. We know Khushi could hide her broken heart by speaking a lot as she did on Diwali and when even Anjali could see she was not happy- of course Arnav had too. This was the Khushi who lived in dreamland and when that Khushi says to Payal-" I was silly in believing those fairy stories because in the real world the prince of my dreams is an angry person." That was a red signal warning showing Khushi was depressed because for Khushi marriage was to a prince and the most important thing in life and there she was not even thinking of anyone other then ASR as prince and deriving no pleasure even in her marriage attire with her own sister and mom.

Both were depressed and had to just share that when  Arnav said ' Itna yaqeen hain to na khush kyun lag rehi ho ( If you are so confident then why are you so unhappy) and Khushi retorted , " Hamare baat choriyepapr  aap ka bank balance to bahut achcha hain to aap itna na khush kyun hain, ye baat hamse nehi apne aapse puchna chahiye ke aap itna nakhush kyun hain."

Acceptance :  The ARSHI style acceptance of the shocking news was heartbreaking and subtle. Arnav accepted Khushi was engaged when he saw her getting agitated wanting to speak with her fianc , with whom she was getting embarrassed speaking in front of him. It was evident when he told La- "Not everything can be seen in the eyes. You can not see but am very happy with the engagement."It was evident when he refused to let Khushi tend to his cut hand or even touch it.  At that point probably Khushi's acceptance of Arnav's reaction to her engagement was visible. Especially when for the first time she initiated to take hold of his hand.  At that moment she also understood that whatever Arnav felt for her was real and he was highly disturbed by her engagement. This was the same Arnav who had not stopped Khushi from cleaning the milk from his face in front of a whole restaurant of unknown people. This was the same Arnav who had not said a word when she had hug him in a hospital, and this was the same Arnav who had come to her for sugar and taken Jilebis from her hand rather than let his own sister worry.

ARSHI probably really thought they had just learned they were dying- or else why would Khushi want to reassure Arnav that she was happy and why would Arnav want to hasten his marriage to exactly the next date and postpone even his very important teleconference in the drop of a pin.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qln4cChfg8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuXU0acwiko[/YOUTUBE]

shesherkobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi52

philtrum.

thank you, submissive sabrina, i knew if i hung around here i'd pick up knowledge, pristine and precious in the end... you give me a new word. better than pearls and diamonds, especially when it concerns a certain groove on a particular visage.

fantasize? ami, sabrina... now this is a serious struggle between my bad and good selves. πŸ€£ husband is knowledgeable enough about the woman in his life not to ever ask me that question. only once maybe his eyebrows went up with a sort of query hanging about it... then he decided to laugh it off, giving me an out. but seriously, this man with dragged down lips, why is he so hot... i have started testing my obsession... maybe it's waning? maybe i don't really have it? one look at a stray scene from 124, and i am ugh ahem nooo aaargh i can't breathe. i am so relieved... yay my fantasy is still perfectly in place. 

Ami, at first I tried to deny about the fantasy, I didnt  have the heart to emasculate my hubwa completey... After a pause I said "and if I did ( have fantasy ) ... You would be the sole beneficiary from it... You're the one who will get lucky" and walked away leaving him πŸ˜• ! 

Indi, test your obsession on the following VM... I am so back in love with him
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=VjQa3v_4AGE&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVjQa3v_4AGE
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: indi52

philtrum.

Ok after reading this discussion I went into an ASR mood thinking, "What the..."πŸ˜†
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Anita...πŸ˜ƒ

Thts Amazing ⭐️...you cleared in first class...Superb πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
[QUOTE=cinthiann1758]

Episode 128

All That Matters

Amma feels that Shyam and Kushi may have a chance and she knows that Kushi will get all her happiness after marriageπŸ˜›.  Then they will search a groom for Payal.  All that matters is that the life partner should be good.  Payal is worried now, for all she can think about is Akash.  All that matters is him.  She walks out of the room and Garima is concerned, Kushi says she will see what the matter is.

Akash and Anjali have finished the invitation list Akash will start to deliver tomorrow.  Anjali asks him when he is going to speak with his love so she can prepare for his engagement as well.  Akash is well, uh tongue tied and she asks has he spoken with her?  He says yes and she gets excited.  Well done!  Now the questions, what happened, did she give her approval, what did she say? 

"Nothing," Payal answers Kushi wiping away her tears.  Kushi tells her not to lie, she use to fool her when they were young complaining about chilies and smoke but they are older now and Kushi knows when her sister has been crying.  Payal says see I am not crying. All that matters to Kushi is that her sister is happy and all that matters to Payal is that she needs to forget Akash. - well said πŸ‘

Anjali says, "What?"    She didn't say anything?  Nahi.  There is no time to think, it is time for action. Do something!  Akash says really?

Payal says really Kushi she is fine.  Kushi hugs her and says she believes her but if anything she should tell her.  Payal calls her silly girl of course she will tell her who else?

Anjali says who says you only get one chance it is a matter of your whole life.  Do something, convince her.

What happens when all that matters is him?  You stand by your window and cry because you just can't figure a way to make it work.

Lavanya is so excited the jewelers are coming.  She has to shop for the ring, clothes, make appointment at the beauty parlor and mendhi; she is just so excited and this is so much fun.  Not so for Kushi, she is not having the same experience for her engagement as well, as her feelings and emotions are in turmoil, but she will try to move on and all that matters is she be happy for La and Arnavji. πŸ‘

La stops and says what happen if ASR doesn't like henna and he gets angry.  Kushi stops drinking her tea.  La says she knows what she is thinking that she shouldn't fear him so much.  La tells Kushi he handles him well, she has a good style, she always teaches him lessons😊.  But La is really scared of him especially when he gets angry and especially after yesterdays tyrade.  But she says it is okay everything will be fine.

Has anyone noticed the light and sparkle in Khushi's eyes have gone dim..  This is hurting her so much, my heart is breaking for her.  Aha ha, I know all will be well in the end but it really is painful to watch again.  All that matters to me is Devi Maiyya's plan for them. - Cyn...truly...she is hurtin...but love your end line πŸ˜‰

Kushi thinks of her untrue words spoken to him, whether he gets engaged or not, why should it matter to her? She is the one he attributes for the alliance.  After all it is her fault.  He hopes it doesn't make a difference to her.- well written πŸ‘

He left early for the office today.  He won't be here to select a ring.

The jeweler has come and there is jewelry everywhere.  Beautiful selections of rings, earrings, bangles and necklaces are all there for the choosing.  Anjali places a ring on La's fingers, it is beautiful but La likes another one too.  She wishes ASR was here so she would know which one he would choose.  She will ask Kushi.  Kushi is on the phone with Akash she left the invitation list at home.  Perfect for Akash!  ASR walks in the door.  They look, both so hurt by each other, but he puts his mask on as if to think so does it matter to you yet, while she just lets it all hang out there.  She says to him

Anjali said you weren't coming. 

Why? What difference does it make to you? 

It does, you can see the hurt in her eyes.

The doorbell rings at the GH and Buaji opens the door to find Akash.  Payal calls out his name.  She realized what she did and then introduces Akash to Buaji as Anjali and Arnav's brother. Yes she remembers and asks him to come in.  he wants to talk with them all, Buaji says that is impossible because they are all not here.  So he says he will speak with Payal and Buaji.  Everytime he opens his mouth to speak Payal interrupts him.  She thinks to herself I told him not to.  He says the proposal has been finalized.  Payal looks like she is just going to fall over when they talk about Arnav and Lavanya. - Poor girl

She realizes she has made a mistake and is relieved.  Buaji answers the ringing phone and Akash tells her the engagement if fixed for next week and asks her to come.  She says she will make him some tea but he refuses, he says they must come to the engagement next week and he leaves.  Buaji asks her why she looks worried and Payal says she is going to check on the rice.  All that matters is he left! Phew!

Everyone is happy ASR has come home.    La hugs him and Anjali asks how he likes this ring.  He shakes his head in agreement  and Anjali says to Kushi he has approved your selection.  He looks up from his phone which he has been playing with since he came in.  He then says he didn't say he liked it he said it was nice.  So there!  Show us more he asks.  UGGGH!!! I can punch him right now! 

The teenagers are sitting on either end of the couchπŸ˜†.  Stealing glances, those stubborn mules!  - Lovely 

The jeweler comes to Kushi and asks if he could show her anything she says no.  He keeps insisting but she refuses.  He notices the necklace which has caught her eye, a very simple design, and so has Arnav.   The jeweler insists she try it on she says she doesn't want to.  La calls her over and Arnav tells the jeweler he wants to buy the necklace Kushi liked.  She is with La and she hears him.  Looking up he takes the box and starts walking towards her.  She is fidgeting with the necklace in her hand, he softly says Kushi and hands her the box.  He proceeds to take the necklace out of the box and she is just stuttering in disbelief and he calls Lavanya and places the necklace around Lavanya's neck all the while looking at Kushi.  La asks you picked this for me and nods his head in affirmation. 

He says to Kushi, "I gave the necklace to Lavanya that you liked, I hope that doesn't make a difference to you." πŸ’”πŸ’”

OMG how hurtful,you big baby.  I know you are hurt too but please think before you do things'wait a minute, you DID think, you knew how much this would hurt her. 

That is all that matters to you right now.

Cynthia...wonderful write up πŸ‘πŸ‘ nd the last para...too good ⭐️...he did think..nd yet he did to hurt her...how could he be so heartless πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί