Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
😆 do you guys think she is even reading all this? 
"Duurty Phaahlitics"

😆
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Damn who wrote this article!👏 I just finished reading it! It's totally bang on and everything we condemned Mallika for on IF is included there. 😲

Dang and here I thought that one of you guys must have written this article, as these are all the things you guys were pointing out especially "Kind of raped" statement 😆
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pekingexpress

"I was the first actress in India to kiss on screen and wear a bikini." 

No, madam, you were not. The lip-lock credit (and record) goes to Devika Rani, who in 1933 kissed her hero for four long minutes in the film Karma. The first Indian actress to wear a bikini was Sharmila Tagore in An Evening in Paris (1967). Other famous vintage Bollywood bikini wearers include Zeenat Aman and Dimple Kapadia.

Wasn't it either Shobna Samartha..Tanuja's mom or Nutan to wear a bikini first in Indian cinema?
-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for this article.
All I can say is that she needs to stop floating in space and get her feet on the ground. Also, it seems like going into Hollywood has made her feel superior to others in the industry when really everyone is sitting there mocking her work because in all honesty its not even credible.
She is not a superstar because a superstar carries dignity, self-respect and talent...she has none of that.