Remix Zara & Indira track with Inder... next what?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey all

according to article Inder is playing double role... may be a remix of Zara and Indira track 😲

Next what, my guess is Illa bedi will remix Rishi kidnap track next with Indira πŸ˜†

what say?
Originally posted by -PD-

Hey all

according to article Inder is playing double role... may be a remix of Zara and Indira track 😲

Next what, my guess is Illa bedi will remix Rishi kidnap track next with Indira πŸ˜†

what say?

She has gone totally πŸ€¬. And I thot they were winding up the story, Looks like she is aiming for 500😊
Originally posted by -PD-

Hey all

what say?

@Bold: Rishi was kidnapped last year right and it is a closed chapter and how can they remix this with Indira?? I did n't get ur point😲
Originally posted by shwetha297

@Bold: Rishi was kidnapped last year right and it is a closed chapter and how can they remix this with Indira?? I did n't get ur point😲

aree baba i am just kidding.. as they are remixing every track like Zara-Rishi-Mallik track as Rishi-Indira-Saheb and now Zara-Indira double role track as Inder duplicate πŸ˜† will they bring Rishi kidnap track in the form of Indira kidnap track 😳 - understand πŸ˜‰
Edited by -PD- - 10 years ago
Ila and her team of writers are running short of ideas..its so clear! They are recycling ALL the tracks πŸ˜³ nothing to look forward to. Better end this show now if they dont have any story. 
Originally posted by .Avani.

Ila and her team of writers are running short of ideas..its so clear! They are recycling ALL the tracks πŸ˜³ nothing to look forward to. Better end this show now if they dont have any story. 

100% agree with u hd has no story left  its better to end hd   and zee should axe hd immidietly