Inshi united..but...

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Finally our golden couple united, romanced each other with kiss & hug..sab ko (munna, kutumb aur indu) pata chala ki pappi rishi hai..kutumb bashes rishi saying even he is nikamma, dont go for work blah blah...rishi ko gussa aatahai aur kehtahai kamanetak SN ko nahi aata & angrily goes..indira asks indu's help to manoy rishi..like how indira says indu arranges everything..indira wears a sari to manoy rishi & walks on the road to reach rishi's place..seeing this meher says to inder that neha is wearing a pink sari & going to police station to give complaint on u..so u better run away..inder follows indira from back thinking she is neha & attacks with knife from backside..then shokingly sees indira's face & indira falls with pain

precap: rishi who was waiting for indira, sees indira, both hugs & sees blood shockingly & says smjjj

so new track has started..dont know how rishi saves indira now but nothing is going to happen to indira for sure.. but rishi hope dont fake his death to get insurance money which will land him in jailπŸ₯Ί

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
maana padega writers ko..ek katam hotehi dusra twist laatehai woh bi bhayankar twist..never thought of this angle for sure..aur rishi tum toda hoshiyar se kaam karna..i dont want u to be in prob again & againπŸ˜”

light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Twist ka toh chodo twist ke piche ka reason toh dekho .. Main toh maan  gayi cvs ko ki ek pink saree ko bahana banakar inhone ne ye naya track khada karne ka socha 🀒
Meher sees a lady in pink saree and just because of the problem that she and inder are in, she thinks the lady has to be neha.. What a rocket science !! And here this stupid Inder sharma has to be stupid ofcourseπŸ˜† but still.. why to go to kill her. What  a
maryammkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: light_28

Twist ka toh chodo twist ke piche ka reason toh dekho .. Main toh maan  gayi cvs ko ki ek pink saree ko bahana banakar inhone ne ye naya track khada karne ka socha 🀒

Meher sees a lady in pink saree and just because of the problem that she and inder are in, she thinks the lady has to be neha.. What a rocket science !! And here this stupid Inder sharma has to be stupid ofcourseπŸ˜† but still.. why to go to kill her. What  a

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and escaping 4m molesting case he is doing murder kya logic haiπŸ˜†

stupid cvs..what a stupid end... y cant they let us enjoy inshi moment 😑

light_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maryammkhan

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and escaping 4m molesting case he is doing murder kya logic haiπŸ˜†

yeah i mean.. murder bhi neha ka kyu karnega .. ulta she was very firm that it was only rishi who molested her. She could have become the stongest witness to inder πŸ˜†.
And meher had just predicted that indira must have told neha and so it was neha in the pink saree who must be going to police station. Inder Sharma.. Truely Stupiddd 🀒or to be more specific cvs
Edited by light_28 - 10 years ago
-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayeen

stupid cvs..what a stupid end... y cant they let us enjoy inshi moment 😑

hey ayeen πŸ€— Glad to see you here after a long time! How are you ??😊
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
lol who is caring for inder aur meher cheee..i am worried about inshi again..yeh kya hai yaar..last week fully entertainment tha with pappi kaur's just 18 dialogues aur woh track katam hotehi deko..pappi gayi aur kushiya bi gayi..rishi vaapis aagaya aur dukh bi vaapis aaya

yeh kya hai rishi ki life mein sirf tension hi hai ..inshi teek se 10 mins bi ek saat nahi the..😑aage kya hoga pata nahi..ek tarah se indira same old dialogue maarahihe rishi hamara chiku ko bachalo..pata nahi iss baar rishi kaise bachayega apni bachcha ko 

Originally posted by: Malayraj

hey ayeen πŸ€— Glad to see you here after a long time! How are you ??😊

hey .. afta quite some time u still remember me... πŸ˜† im fine but afta watchin 2nite epi, im a bit stressed πŸ˜” not e endin i wanted

-SUMITaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ayeen

hey .. afta quite some time u still remember me... πŸ˜† im fine but afta watchin 2nite epi, im a bit stressed πŸ˜” not e endin i wanted

Yes, I remember! πŸ˜‰

Well, CVs never give what we usually demands! πŸ˜† And Stressed for what ?? HD😲 

I think We all have expected InShi romance but CVs ( as always ) ruined it!! πŸ˜†